School

It's called Love


I woke up in a strange place, white walls surrounded me and I heard a low beep beep voice from beside me. I tried to sit down but my body ached like hell, what happened? I tried to remember but it didn't come with anything. Someone was turning the door knob and it revealed a man with long white suit, the doctor I assumed, walking towards me. "How do you feel kid?" he asked me but I couldn't find my voice to reply him. 
"Guess that the accident did shock you and gave you stress." the doctor murmured but loud enough for me to hear. Accident? What accident? Why can't I remember anything? 

"Luhan, can you remember anything?" The man spoke up again but I shook my head in response and I saw him writing down some notes on his writing pad. "I'm so sorry to inform this but your parents died this morning in the accident and..." before the doctor could finish his sentence, I screamed — out loud. Suddenly images from the accident swarmed inside my brain, I remembered my parents talking about picnic since today was Sunday. My dad was driving and I played my handphone in the back seat when I heard my mom screamed when I looke up a bus was driving through us and my dad was trying to avoided the bus then we hit the tree, hard. I remembered people in the street were shouting even though I couldn't hear anything clearly before I out. 

"No.. Mom, Dad.. I want my parents!" I found back my voice and started to shouting to the doctor, he took out a needle and pressed it to my skin. He drugged me so I could go back to sleep but I refused it even though in the end the drug went inside my blood and I felt my eyes were started to close slowly. 

"How is he?" I heard a voice, a man, but I didn't recognize it. I opened up my eyes and turned my head to face the man. Ah, it was uncle Jay — my moms' brother who had moved to Korea four years ago. I bet he heard the news and flew to China directly because when I looked up for and saw the clock, it written 9 a.m. I had slept for nearly ten hours since the doctor gave me the sleeping drug. 

Uncle Jay moved four years ago to Korea to handle his little corporate that based in Korea with his family, he was the only relative I had since my dad is an only child and mom was uncle Jay's older sister. 

"Luhan..." Uncle Jay called me and I could see his teary eyes. No, it can't be happen. No! I started to shook my head and tears rolled down my eyes. "I'm so sorry for the lost, I have done all of the paper and you are going to move to Korea with me. I've adopted you. Before we left, we will held a small funeral for your parents." Uncle Jay told me while he hugged me. No! Mom, Dad why did you guys leave me alone?! I screamed inwardly...

Two days after, uncle Jay held the funeral for my parents before we left to Korea in the evening. 'Goodbye Mom, Dad...' I said to my Mom and Dad picture, bidding the goodbye as uncle Jay dragged me out from the funeral hall...

We arrived in Korea shortly, Auntie May — Uncle Jay's wife — and Ray — his son — greeted us at the airport. Auntie May hugged me and she said her sorry for my lost and couldn't attend the funeral. Uncle Jay and Auntie May treated me well, they took me in and treated me like their own son. Ray too became my best friend in short time and we attended the same high school. 
--------
It's been a week since I came to Korea, it's great that I had learned some Korean before back in China so that I could communicate with people. Ray was being a great helper too, he taught me some of the lessons so I could catch up with them, since my uncle was a middle up family he could afford Ray and mine's fees to attend this private school. 

It was Monday, uncle Jay drove us to school and we bid him goodbye before we jumped off the car and walked towards the school gate. It was huge, maybe twice or three times bigger than my old school in China. Students were wearing their school uniforms and walked in group as their reached the school halls, I was following Ray to the teacher room. Uncle has informed me tha the school knew about my current condition and let me have the same class with Ray so he could tutor me with the lessons. 

I knocked on the door and met the principle before he motioned me to follow one of the teacher with Ray beside me to the class. 2-A it wrote, and the three of us walked in. Ray quickly rushed to his chair while I stood in front of the class and waiting for the teacher to introduce me as the new student. 
"Well class, we have new student here. Luhan, please introduce yourself." The teacher spoke and it was my cue to spoke up. "Hi, my name is Luhan. I'm from China, it nice to meet you all." I introduced myself. "Go seat next to Mr. Oh!" the teacher spoke and the rest of the class started to murmured something that I didn't catch up. I walked into the last row of the class and sat beside a blond student, Mr. Oh I assumed since the only chair that empty was placed right beside him. 
"Hi, I'm Luhan." I spoke up and he only nodded his head not even looking at me and it was hurt me a bit. What with his attitude?

The first period was over and students were running down the hall, I caught up with Ray and asked him about the blond boy beside me. "His name is Oh Sehun, the only heir of 'The Oh Empire', basically running the entire South Korea. The leader of the powerful school gang called 'BWCW' stands for 'Boys Who Cried Wolf', it's the best for you to stand away from Sehun and his gang or you will live in hell." Ray told me and I started to fear the blond man.

Classes passed quickly and I noticed that I had around four classes with that Sehun boy. It was lunch time, Ray and I were walking to the school canteen when we heard girls squealing voice and boys gawking voice. I turned my head and noticed eleven boys were walking down the school hall, I didn't know them but noticed Sehun was inside so I assumed that this was the BWCW that Ray talked before. They were also walking to the canteen with girls and boys drooling after them. What's wrong with people lately? I asked myself and continued to walk towards the school canteen with Ray, ignoring the cold eyes I received from the Sehun boy when he walked pass me.

Ray and I bought some lunch and sat down in a table with some of Ray's buddies. The cousin of mine introduced me to his buddies and we started to talk about soccer and other things. "Oh God, the BWCW is coming to here." I heard one of the girls squaled in happiness and I turned my head and saw the eleven boys. My gaze met with Sehun and I turned my head down to adverted his gaze. 

"My, my... What a pleasant?" One of the boys spoke up when they reached our table. What's wrong? I asked myself and glanced at Ray but he shook his head, meaning he also didn't know anything. "Lu Ray, why don't you introduce your new friend?" the same boy spoke up again, directing his question to my cousin. "I believe you had met him Baek, he is at one of our class." Ray answered as calm as he could and he received a giggle from the Baek boy.

"Ouch, it's not hurt to introduce him formally to us right?" Baek spoke up again. "Enough, Baekhyun." Sehun spoke up with his cold voice but Baekhyun seems okay with it while I was nealy dead hearing his cold voice. "You're not fun Sehun-ah, right Yeollie?" Baekhyun pouted — he looks cute, I wouldn't deny it — and turned his attention to a giant man, that supposed to be the Yeollie...

"I believe you guys have more information since you guys are the student councils of our school and basically run the school." Ray replied to Baekhyun and smiled at him. "You guys no fun!" Baekhyun pouted again and started to play with the Yeollie boy. "Eerr... Hi? I'm Luhan." I spoke up finally, after a long paused that turned out to be an awkward one. "Luhan, 18, from Beijing, China. Your parents passed away not so long ago and you are moved in with your uncle. Ray is your cousin." One of the other man spoke up and I could feel anger started to build inside me. How could they have so much information about me?

"What the hell?" I snapped and it earned gaps from people that surrounded us and a smirk from Sehun. "Well..." Sehun opened up his mouth and stopped, 'Damn!' I cursed inwardly, Ray has informed me before and I ruined it. Oh, welcome to your hell Luhan... 
"Let's go guys!" Sehun finished his sentence and walked away still with his evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Luhan..." Ray spoke up and I knew I have messed things up with the almighty Sehun. My first day in school and I had dug my own hell. Oh, nice. 

------

I will stop it here, what do you guys think? Should I continue it?? Please tell me your opinion ~ I will see the comments and decide to continue the story or not! Thank you for reading it ^^