Welcome to Oh Family

It's called Love

Sehun POV

So after a long two days of arguing and a lot of shouts later, here I am standing on the spot where I would confess to my deer Luhan and asked him to be my boyfriend and wife in a proper way — I wanted to make it like I do care for him not because our parents arrangement. 

Since I wasn't the romantic type guy, I asked the other members to helped me with ideas but I somehow ended up regretting this. Baek, Lay, Tao and D.O were going crazy and prepared a lot of hell damn things and shoved me with tons of crazy ideas; on the other hands Chanyeol, Suho, Kris and Kai were shoving me with their dumb ideas while Xiumin and Chen were busying themselves with writing down all of the ideas that had been shouted to me. 

In the end Baek's hyung group win the argument and sent the other four to shut down their little mouth. I let Baek hyung prepared the place while I was dressing up myself to ask Luhan for date. 

I wore this formal suit that Baek hyung has prepared for me, it wasn’t that bad actually as I admiring my own reflection on the mirror. Well, I looked good in anything anyway… 

I gelled up my hair and took a last glance at the mirror before grabbing my own car key and jumped into one of my baby that I got as my birthday present from my parents before then drove into my baby deer house’s direction. I told him to dressed formally tonight for our date and I was really anticipating him inside the suit that Lay hyung provided. 

It took some times for me to arrive because of the stupid traffic. I knocked at the door and greeted by his uncle, the old man told me to wait at their living room and I obeyed him. I took a step into their house and took a look at my surroundings. There were a photo of their big family hanging in the living room, I caught the portrait of my little deer in there. He was smiling brightly, there was a man and a woman that stood right beside his left and right side; his parents I assumed.

I was mesmerized by the picture and didn’t notice Luhan’s presence until I felt a single tap on my shoulder. I spun my body and faced him; god he was so handsome with the suit. It hugged his body perfectly and the white fabric was completely made only for him. 

“Sehunnie!” Luhan greeted me, he has grown to call me Sehunnie instead of Sehun or Hun but sometimes he called me with the other names too.

“You look good.” I praised him and him giggled before he complimented me that I also look good with my black tux. 

I smirked at him and he blushed, I took his smaller palms into mine as I bid his uncle and auntie goodbye and being a gentleman I am, I opened the side door for him and let his small body slipped into the seat before I closed the door and rushed into my own spot, the driver side. 

We drove in silent, but not an awkward one, Luhan seemed happy as he kept smiling and god I really loved the way he smile. It was bright and it calmed me down whenever I saw it, his smile was like a spell that make me could go to moon and back only for him. 

I took the inisiative and rested my other hand onto his while my other one was controlling the wheel. We arrived at the five stars hotel later, I once again being a gentleman, opened up the door for him and closed it before taking his hand into my bigger one and guided him to the restaurant. I heard from Baek hyung that he had reserved the one that placed on the rooftop and outdoor. 

We walked into the elevator and I pressed the highest floor and waited for the elevator to took us into our destination. Baek hyung managed to took the picture of half of the set and sent it to me before so I actually knew how it would look like and didn’t get my self lost. 

We arrived later, as the elevator door opened up we could see the romantic decoration inside the restaurant, perfect! I told them that I reserved a table under my name and our butler today brought us to the spot. 

Luhan gasped when he saw the decoration for our dating place; rose petals were scattered in the floor surrounding us, there're also some small candles that put near our table that formed 'I love U'. A bucket of red roses were placed in Luhan's side and of course candles were also places in the center of our table, some musicians were playing classical music slowly and added the romantic feeling. 

I was also surprised with Baek hyung's work. The picture he sent for me was a bit different; maybe I walked into the wrong place? But the butler told me we weren't wrong, this outdoor place indeed booked under my name — Oh Sehun. 

I guided the teary deer into his chair and acted like a real gentleman before I walked into my own chair and sat comfortably into the chair. I ordered steaks and wine for both of us and added a ice cream waffle for the dessert, I knew both of us were craving for ice cream. I was the King of ice cream while Luhan was my queen.

We ate and talked a bit here and there until the dessert came out. Luhan started to eat his while I kept glancing over him; I hope he would like the surprise. He kept eating his ice cream until he felt something hard inside his mouth, he took it out and gasped in horror as I smirked, well the surprise was going like I planned. 

I took the small silver ring from his hands, wiped it clean with the wet tissues that Baek hyung has provided before I went on one knee and kneeled in front of my special deer. 

"Luhan, I know I have being a complete when we first met. I bullied you and got you into the problems yet you saved my live before. I know I am not perfect, I won't guarantee that we wouldn't fight in the future but I know I can provided you with happiness and I will love you till the day the death separate us, you complete me and I realize that I can't live without you. So, Luhan will you become my boyfriend and marry me?" I went into my speech, I was so nervous and nearly messed up. 

I glanced at him nervously, well I couldn't deny the fact that I was some kind of afraid he would reject me and say no. 

The deer Lu smiled brightly and hugged me, "Yes, a million yes Sehun!" he answered me and I kissed him, god I loved this man so much. 

We heard a lot of applause voices and broke the kiss then took a look at our surrounding. There stood our parents and the rest member of BWCW, they looked happy as happy as Luhan and I. I kissed him once more before releasing him and walked into our friends and family, they congratulated us and my mom was crying like hell. 

"Welcome to the Oh family, Oh Luhan." I whispered to him and he smiled again. 

 

-----

I'm so sorry it took a while for me to updating the story, I hope you enjoy it! I have an important news too! I will moved overseas for furthering my education so it will take a great times for me to update this story. 2 chapters left anyway — 1 chapter and 1 epilogue. I honestly don't know when will I get a connection once I arrived in there so you guys have to wait for bit, 'Kay?

Thank you so much for the subscribes, votes and comments. They meant a lot for me! 

Of course, comments, subcribes, and Upvotes are welcome guys! 

You can ask me some question on my ask.fm account >> ask.fm/dona_bellaa or on my instagram account >> dona_bellaa << just feel free for asking a follow back! Have a pleasant and great day guys. I hope we can meet ASAP~ 

Good luck with your studies/jobs too! 

Mei