Jealous

It's called Love

Luhan POV

Sehun finished his story then he inhaled deeply before saying, "You guys have have some features in common. Both of you have this milky white skin, sparkling and rich dark orbs, you guys smile brightly even your hobbies match with each other; but then you has something special than him because whenever you smile, it touches your eyes and it makes you look like an angel." 

I blushed at the last sentence, I bet Sehun saw it too because he chuckled afterwards. So much tragic happened in his life, I couldn't blame him though for the bullies he did at me because now I knew it wasn't easy for both of us; he has to dealt with his past and I have to dealt with the pain.

I moved my body and sat right beside him on the couch and patted his head. He pouted at my action and I giggled, one down and we still have many to works left on like get to know about each other more. 

"Hyung~" he used his aegyo voice again and it worked on me; he could ask anything he wanted me to do with that voice and I couldn't find any single words to decline. He was being cute and I like this side of him, so much.

I was getting more comfortable around the younger boy, he didn't act like a jackass anymore and started to become a gentleman — or not. I sighed when he took my ice cream and ate it like it was his. Yes, we had gone out after the little talk about his past; I wanted to cheer him up and took him for a shopping around Myeon Dong. He looked happy so far and I was relieved with the fact that I knew this boy more than I used to be.

Sehun loved chocolate so much, anything that contained that sweet food would be in the list of his favorite food. He dyed his hair a lot according to his mood — and I was going to stop this habit of his because it wasn't good for his health — he has this lovely doll named Pinku Pinku and he couldn't sleep without him. He loved photography and playing war games with Baekhyun; he loved bubble tea and would have the sweet drinks at least five cups in a week. His favorite colors were black and white and I wouldn't admit it out loud but the colors suited him so well.

I was looking for some new shirts inside a vintage theme shop that caught my eye when a pair of arms sneaked around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug; I was thinking it was Sehun's but when I turned my head I saw Zico instead. What the hell? I started to panick when another pair of hands snatched me away and a tall figure towered me from Zico's vision; I looked up and saw Sehun, I relaxed immediately behind his back.

"Don't touch what is mine." I heard Sehun hissed and Zico chuckled. "Yours? You mean our toys?" Zico said and it made Sehun became more furious. 

"I said he is mine not ours. Stay away from him or you will face the consequences of touching my property." Sehun shot back.

"What? Are you his boyfriend?" Zico narrowed his eyes and Sehun smirked, he looked scary with that smirk but he was hot as well. 

"He is my soon-to-be-wife." Sehun said and then kissed me suddenly, his deepened the kiss and I couldn't feel my legs anymore, they had turned into a jelly. Sehun released me afterwards but then I realized I was craving more for his kisses.

"Like I said, touch him again and you will know that I won't be hestistate to kill you~" Sehun sang and Zico shuddered before leaving us alone.

I smacked Sehun's head after Zico left, "what?" he pouted. "Who did you call you wife?" I said in annoyance; "it's you Luhannie~" and it earned him another smack from me. "I ain't your wife!" I said as I grabbed the shirts I wanted and walked into the cashier to paid for them. When I was about to pay for them, Sehun gave the cashier his card.

"I will pay with my own money, Sehun." I told him while I took back his card but he snatched it away and gave it back to the cashier and asked the girl to charged it into his card. When the girl saw the name that plastered on the card, she did it in instant and didn't bothering my protest. I bet she was scared that Sehun's would shut her business down, that little devil. 

"Considering it as my apology gift." Sehun said when we walked out from the store and joined the crowds. 

-----

Sehun POV 

It was getting better, the feeling that I felt. It was such a relieve that I had told Luhan about my past. We worked on this matter faster that I expected but he was an open minded person, I like his personality so much.

We went to shopping, the elder took me for a walk. We went for ice cream and I told him more about me. I already knew some about this deer boy — thanks to D.O document — and I blubbering about myself more.

We were having a good time and I knew my true self slowly came out, it was crazy if you asked me. I managed to hide this side of me with my cold mask, even none of the BWCW member couldn't drawn out my true self. It amazed me how this deer boy affected me and my boring life. People would always be interested with me because of my mysterious side that I never shown out, I always remained emotionless and heartless in order to protected myself and built a thick wall around me and only some selected people were allowed around me. 

We went into a vintage theme shop, Luhan said he was looking for a new shirts and dragged me into the small but cozy store. He went to the shirts section while I took a look at the accessories section; a bracelet caught my eye. It was a rich gold bracelet with a deer head pedant, something that definitely suited Luhan. I asked the store clerck to wrappe it up for me. I turned my head and caught Luhan's back, he was choosing the shirts seriously and I found it cute. The attendant came back with my card and the presents as I shoved the small box into my pocket so Luhan wouldn't notice it. 

I was about to approaching my little deer when a man sneaked his arms around Luhan's waist and pulled him into an embrace. I got furious as the view and sped up to Luhan's direction then yanked him away from the stranger. The stranger turned out to be Zico, the bastard that made Luhan unconscious on the field that day and not to mention leaving some bruises on his petite body. I towered Luhan with my tall body as I sent him my deathly glare. How dare him touch my Luhan?! 

"Don't touch what is mine." I hissed at him and I could feel Luhan's shivering behind my body. "Yours? You mean our toys?" Zico chuckled and it me became more furious. How did he think he is? How dare he called Luhan his? Even of Luhan was a toy, he would definitely mine not his.

"I said he is mine not ours. Stay away from him or you will face the consequences of touching my property." I shot back.

"What? Are you his boyfriend?" Zico narrowed his eyes and I smirked widely. Well, it hasn't been informed officially but the deer boy was more than a boyfriend. 

"He is my soon-to-be-wife." I said proudly as I turned my body, put my larger palm on Luhan's face and kissed him. His lips was sweet, as sweet as honey and I loved how he tasted. 

"Like I said, touch him again and you will know that I won't be hestistate to kill you~" I sang right after I released my Luhan and Zico shuddered before leaving 

Luhan looked furious and smacked me on my head right after that bastard Zico left. "What?" I pouted and it shocked me a bit, how long has it been since the last time I pouted not to mention I did it in public?!

"Who did you call you wife?" Luhan said in annoyance; "it's you Luhannie~" I answered him and he smacked me again. I laughed at his furious face, he always looked cute in my eyes. Oh god, when did I get so cheesy?! 

I ain't your wife!" He said as He grabbed the shirts that he wanted to buy and walked into the cashier to paid for them. I took out my card and gave it to the cashier, motioning her to charge it on my card. 

"I will pay with my own money, Sehun." Luhan said while he took back my card but I was fasterer than him so I snatched my card away from hos grasp and gave it back to the cashier then I asked the girl to charged it into my card. When the girl saw my name that plastered on the card, she did it in instant and didn't bothering any of Luhan protest. 

"Considering it as my apology gift." I said to him right before we walked into the crowded street.

Time went fast, it was evening already. I drove Luhan back to his uncles' house; he thanked me and when he was about to open the car's door I yanked him back and gave him the small box I got from the store we went before. Luhan opened it up and smiled at the gift, I took it that he liked my choice.

"I loved it, thank you Sehun-ah." He said to me and I nodded my head, satisfied that he like my gift.

I told him to wait in the car then I got down from my sports car then rushed over to his side and opened the car's door for him — like a gentleman. He laughed at my action but said his thanks then got down from my car. I pecked him on his lips before I rise into the driver seat and drove away — of course, after I saw him walked into his house safely. Actually, he was stunned when I pecked him but then he smiled before turned his body and walked into the building.

I got into my mansion and went straight into my bedroom, picked up my phone and called D.O hyung. I told him that I was become furious with Zico here and there then D.O hyung laughed at me — beside Baek hyung, D.O hyung was the other one that I trusted the most with my secrets and I was perfectly comfortable for me to told him anything — and his last sentence kept playing in my mind, "You are jealous, Sehun-ah." 

-----

Here is the next update!! I am so glad to find that you guys like my story so far~ I will try my best to update the soon as soon as I can and fix the misspelling nor grammatical error! I hope you enjoy the chapter too~ anyway have you checked out D.O's drama called 'It's Okay, It's Love (괜찮아,사랑이야)'? I highly recommended the drama, it was funny and I got addicted to it lately ~ 

Upvotes, comments, and subscribes are welcome guys !

Also, you can get to know me more by asking me some questions on my askfm account >> ask.fm/dona_bellaa or my instagram account >> dona_bellaa just feel free to mentioned me for follow back !! I will see you guys soon, have a pleasant and great day people ~

-Mei