Childhood Love ft. Yongguk

Fluff Oneshots

                                            

 

Alice’s POV

“Do we need to move?” I questioned to my parents because apparently we’re moving to South Korea so I could finish my studies and because my dad’s company is there too. But I felt like there’s another reason why we’re suddenly moving there, hopefully nothing to serious. At the same time I didn’t want to leave because of James.

“Yes, now stop complaining and pack up~~,” my mother snarled while walking away, all dressed up in fancy clothes for nothing. It doesn’t help that they took all my electronics away and the fact that they won’t let me go out by myself unless I bring a guard with me. I’m so sorry James… I guess our promise can’t be kept…

 

James’ POV

It has been a week since Alice has left and even though Yongguk tried to cheer me up it didn’t work at all since I love her… Also Lime has been acting weird lately and every time I ask her, she just replied with “I’m fine” or “I’m ok”. The next day I managed to hang out with her but she seemed so distanced so I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Ok Haley, what the heck is going on?! It feels like your ignoring me~ did I do something wrong?” I fretted while forcing her to look at me shocking her.

“Umm, promise you won’t hate me?” the blue hair girl told me.

“Go on~~”.

“Will you be my boyfriend?...” she hesitated and looked away.

I’m not being mean but of all things, she had to ask me that… Like she’s really nice but I’m in love with Alice and I can’t break my promise….

“Look, I know you like her but if you want, I can help you to get over her~,” Lime continued being all serious.

“But I don’t want to hurt you..”

“Trust me, I’ve been hurt enough~~,” she assured me.

“Ok, we can go on a date and see how it goes,” I decided and hoped it wouldn’t change our friendship.

 

Alice’s POV

It’s been a few weeks now since I arrived in South Korea and I was right. The other reason being an arranged marriage with a stranger whose rich. His name is Junmyeon Kim and supposedly I’m meeting him today for a “date” but the thing is I hate my outfit, why? It’s too fancy for my taste like really, what kind of person wears this much jewelry…

It’s been ten minutes and this Junmyeon person is late, no one should show up late especially on the first “date”. I walked back and forth still waiting when I looked up and notice this handsome man dressed up in a suit while holding a bouquet of carnations heading my way.

“You must be Song Juhee right?” he asked me.

“Yes, but you can call me Alice~~”.

“You may call me Suho then,” the handsome man laughed.

“Guardian…” I mumbled.

-Few hours later-

I had only met him today and already I learnt a lot about him. He was just like me, an adult forced into marriage and that he had a girlfriend. Their story was so cute, sighs, kind of reminds me of James… I miss him… I wonder how he’s doing now and Yongguk and Lime. Honestly I knew Lime liked James because she was obvious yet she had to hide it. But I knew that she was jealous of me too… probably of the skinship James and I shared. She knew that I had a crush on James.

Afterwards my mom called me letting me know that I could invite James and the others even though I knew for sure that my parents don’t like him at all so it surprised me when she allowed it.

­

-Flashback-    

We were in his backyard­­­­, only six years old. Not giving a care what was around us. It’s always exciting to escape to play with James than do all those extra curriculars. I don’t like it when my mom forces me to stay home, it’s no fun. Whenever I escape, I would go to James’ backyard since he lives the closest and we would play all day or until one of the bodyguards come and fetch me. Today I had decided something.

“Noona, are you ok?” the six year old James mumbled.

“Mhm but promise me that if either of us moves away, we should elope~~,” I confessed making him shocked.

“Are you sure Alice? If we were to do that, where would we go?” he said with a worried tone.

“Paris or Rome~~, no one would bother us,” I assured him.

“I promise noona~,” James beamed and smiled showing his goofy grin. I think he was blushing too.

-End of flashback-

 

Lime’s POV

It had been a few years now and I’m shocked that James and I are still dating because I didn’t expect us to last this long considering that I know for sure he still has feelings for Alice. Another thing shocked me, this morning I had received a wedding invitation from Alice. Will James dump me and try to find her? All these guilt inside me is eating me up.. I forced him to date me.. He’s never been happy with me. James and Alice belong together. I don’t deserve to go… I was jealous of her and I was a bad friend especially that she considered me as her best friend, I don’t have the courage to face her now.

 

James’ POV

After this morning when I received Alice’s wedding invitation, I was frozen . I didn’t expect this well.. I did but still.. Then I hurried and went to meet up with Lime quickly and I noticed all this time that I still have feelings for Alice, I still love her. Yongguk was right and he was the only one that knew Alice and I were dating secretly before we broke up.

After knocking on Limes’ door many times that it made me worried when she didn’t answer. When she did, she stared with tears on her face and spoke.

“Oppa, lets break up~~”.

“What? Why?”.

“I know that you still love Alice and you should get her back before it’s too late”.

“I’m really sorry Haley, I didn’t mean to hurt you or anything~”.

“I knew from the beginning but I was selfish and wanted you for all myself…” she admitted.

--Few days later—

Yongguk’s POV

This is why James needs to listen to me more. Right now, we’re in Korea to stop Alice’s wedding and Lime didn’t go with us. When we arrived at the church, I noticed the supposed groom who was with another girl, so James and I went up to him. He noticed us and spoke.

“You must be James and Yongguk”.

“Yes, that’s us and you’re Kim Junmyeon?” I questioned.

“That’s me and this is my girlfriend Yoona~”.

“She’s your girlfriend?! Where’s Alice?” James fretted.

“I was with Yoona before I met Alice and the whole stupid arranged marriage, Alice didn’t show up at the altar but told me to give you this~~~”.

 

James’ POV

She wrote me letter. I quickly opened it and read.

James, by now you must have met Suho and yes I ran away before the wedding started. How could I marry someone I don’t know and that has a girlfriend? I don’t want to ruin their relationship~ after all these years, I finally realized that I still love you even after the break up. I didn’t want to but somehow my parents knew and threatened me, saying that they’ll hurt you and I didn’t want you to suffer because of me… Please find me before the guards or my parents do, ask Suho he knows where.’

                                          

 

I teared up, she still loves me. I looked at Suho.

“Where is she?” I demanded.

“At Han River~,” he whispered.

“What about her parents and the guards?” I addressed, wanting to leave already.

“Go to her, Suho and I can handle it~,” Yongguk coaxed. With all my strength, I ran to the Han River which was about two blocks away.

 

Suho’s POV

I wish them good luck.

-Flashback-

Aha! Found her. I snuck up behind Alice.

“BOO!,” scaring her.

“YAH!! How did you find me?”.

“I come here whenever I want to escape~”.

“I can see why people like going to here, it’s really relaxing. Maybe I should come here more often.”

“I think on our “wedding” day, we should run off separately to our lovers and go away from here since you know that James will already be here in Korea”.

“He will but how will I find him? We lost contact after I moved..”.

“Trust me, he will find you~”.

“I’m not so sure…”.

“Do you trust me or not?”.

“I do Suho”.

“That’s good to know~~”.

-End of flashback-

 

Alice’s POV

I trust you Suho.. James, please hurry.. It felt weird to be at the Han River wearing a wedding dress, sighs. Stop staring at me people like you’ve never seen a runaway bride before.

“ALICE!!!” someone shouted, they found me… Quickly, I ran away from the person fast, not knowing who it really was.

 

James’ POV

Why is she running away from me? God dammit, I started chasing after her, she can’t run that fast in those heels.

“ALICE!! IT’S ME JAMES!!” I shouted again. How can she not hear me?... With all my strength, I ran faster catching her in my arms.

“LET GO OF ME!!!” she shouted too while shaking her head with her eyes closed. The next thing I knew she elbowed me in the stomach causing me to let go of her.

“What the heck Song Juhee?! It’s me James!!” I groaned in pain.

“James?!” she finally acknowledged me and turned around who then noticed that she hit me by mistake.

“Who else would it be?” I walked closer to her.

“I thought you were one of the guards..” Alice explained but continued, “ How did you find me?”.

“Suho helped me, also Yongguk and him stalled them~,” I convinced her.

“Wait, how did you know it was really me and not someone else?” the said girl questioned.

“Well, there’s not much brides that run away and come here especially~~,” I answered using the chance to hug her again.

“You’re such a meanie JR,” returning the hug.

Even though I didn’t want to let go of her, I had to. Pulling away from the hug, I kneeled on one knee and took the ring out from my pocket, opening it to reveal a princess cut diamond ring surprising her.

“ Song Juhee, Will you do me the honors and marry me? We can run off to Rome and start our new lives there where no one knows us”.

“Oh my god… Of course I will James!!”.

Getting back up, I slid the ring on her finger and pulled her into another hug, not realizing I was crying.

“Don’t cry pabo yah~~,” Alice giggled.

“I can’t help it~,” I chuckled and kissed her on the lips. Man, she tasted like strawberries~~ reminds me of the time i bought her that strawberry lip balm on her 14th birthday.

 

-Epilogue-

Alice’s POV

“Yah Minha, stop teasing with your little sister, you guys are supposed to be good to each other~~,” I lightly scolded the girls.

“But mommy, Keumjo stole my dolls~~,” Minha whined.

“No, Minha’s lying she stole my dolls!” Keumjo complained.

Aish where’s James when I needed him? After James and I left for Rome, I got pregnant 5 months after the honeymoon, giving the birth to two healthy twin daughters. Minha being the oldest and Keumjo the youngest, the funny thing is that they take after their father; complaining, whining, and the most knowing when to be all cute to get out of trouble.

“I’m home!!” the door closed causing the twins to charge at the person.

“DADDY!!”.

“APPA!!”.

What am I going to do with them?

 

A/N: Hope you enjoy this James XDD sorry for making Lime kind of a bad person hahahhahhaha XDDD Enjoy some Alice spam~~