Dating my boss

Fluff Oneshots

                                                                                    831_354125404733380_166835798_n.jpg

Zaji's POV

Teaching martial arts in a class full of kids is hard, especially when my boss keeps watching me like a hawk... when I get home, I’m going to kick his panda . Even though I’m dating him, it's weird since he's my boss.

“Zaji, are you going to stay late again?” Tao asked “No, that was my last class and i'm really exhausted" i said looking at him. "Want me to carry you home?" he grabbed our bags and walked to me. Gosh, why did he have to be such a gentleman, he's usually girly, especially with his Gucci.

-- Flashback--

" If you like her, then you should go confess to her, she'll probably say yes~~" i said to Tao. I couldn't believe he likes someone already, i'm to late... he looked at me in the eyes and said "Zaji, i like you ever since we met, would you be my girlfriend?" i was so shocked so i hugged him

-- End of flashback--

When we came home, Tao was hyper for some reason and started dancing ot Snsd's Mr. Mr. so i just danced along with him. Few minutes later, he was checking his phone and played this depressing Chinese song. Then, he started crying "Tao, what's wrong?" i said while comforting him. "This song.. it's Kris ge..." Wow, i never knew Kris could sing that well, i always viewed him as a rapper. "Oppa, it's going to be ok, he wants you guys to be strong remember?" "Crying shows weakness for guys.." he looked at me trying his best to not cry again. "Oppa!! crying isn't a weakness, it shows you have emotions. The time Kris left Exo, ypu've been holding it in" i continued on "Oppa stay strong for Exo and Yifan" i didn't notice i was crying too. "I'll my best Zaji".

-- Flashback--

Tao's POV

" What's going on?" i noticed all the members gathered together and was crying. Suho came up to me and told me "Tao ah.. Kris is leaving.." what?!!!?! i'm dreaming right?.. "Where is he?" "With the CEO" after Suho said that, i ran my way there i could hear yelling. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE EXO!!" "WATCH ME!! BETTER YET, I'LL SUE SM!!" hyung.. i saw him come out and i walked to him."So it's true, your really leaving Exo?" "I'm sorry Tao, i have to.." Kris said "What happened to our promise? you promised me, no matter what we'll stick to the end..." "I know, but i can't tell you or you'll get hurt more.. i'm sorry Tao" he looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I'm your best friend and you wont tell me?!?!" i shouted "You know what Kris ge, i never want to see you again!!" i cried and ran back to the practice room. After that day, i tried to suicide but someone saved me.. her name was Zaji.. then we started dating and i'm happy i met her.

-- End of flashback--

Zaji's POV

Tao finally fell asleep after endless tears, i need to call my eonnie, i know for sure she will agree but i'm not sure about him... i called her "Zaji? what's wrong? you'll only call me if somethings wrong" Jenny said "Ummm. do you think it's possible for you and him to come to Korea?" i said "Let me guess, Tao misses him? i'll be glad to come but i'm not to sure if he would.. it's been 5 years since they seen each other.." she replied with a worried tone. "Please Jenny~~" i said while looking at Tao "Ok ok, i'll try my best" with that she hung up.

Jenny's POV

I'm scared that he will be mad at.. "Jenn? are you ok?" he asked "Yifan ah, do you want to go to Korea with me?" i responded and sat on his lap "Why?" he looked at me hesitantly. "Don't get mad at me but my friend suggested that we should go to Korea to see the boys..." i replied while looking scared. "Ok, when do we go?" he said, i was shocked "Really?" "Yes Jenny~~ it's about time for a reunion."

Zaji's POV

Yesterday, i finally met Yifan with Jenny and i was shocked that he agreed. So we planned out for the surprise, Tao kept calling me but i just told him to meet me at Namsan Tower where all the locks are and to dress nicely. Of course, we reserved the place or else fans would barge in here if they see Exo. "Jenny, be careful" Yifan said "Don't worry , the baby is fine" Jenny said while laughing. "You guys are making me jealous~~ when are you guys getting married?" i said while pouting. "In 2 months, i hope you, Tao, and the guys will make it" Yifan said while smiling.

Tao's POV

When i arrived, i notice Exo was there too.. weird.. "Hyungs, why are you guys here?" i said "Someone told us to go to the Namsan Tower~~" Luhan said. When we got to the top, we noticed someone standing dere.. "Kris ge??!?!?!" i shouted, all the members and i were shocked. He turned to us and smiled " Long time no see guys~~".

m_2746803_B7sD4s7l5iYj.jpg

We all rushed to him and hugged him, then we all started crying. 03.jpg

Few hours later, we ate dinner and enjoyed each others company. Every member forgave hyung after the story. Yifan and i were talking, he didn't like being called Kris anymore considering that he didn't belong to SM anymore "Gege, i'm really sorry that i said mean things to you. Why didn't you tell me you had heart problems?" i said to him while looking at the city's view. "If i told you, you would had cried more, knowing how you are" he said while turning to look at the members "But thanks hyung, because of you we all quited SM since we wanted freedom like you~~" i turned too and smiled at the members "Well i'm happy for you guys and i've been wanting to ask you.." Yifan looked at me "What?" i replied "Be my best man for my wedding?" he smiled again "OMG!!!" of course i would!!" i shouted happily when i said that, the members realized Yifan was getting married soon and shouted "CONGRATS!!!"

Zaji's POV

I was so happy that they finally reunited as 12 again "Zaji ah, would you be my maid of honor? Jenny asked me. I tuned to her and smiled " Do you really have to ask? of course i'll be~~" Tao came up to us and pulled me aside "I love you babe and thanks for doing this for me~~" " Of course, if you guys didn't reunite, then you guys will really regret it especially since he's your best friend"

 

 

A/N: FINALLY DONE!! took me awhile to write this lol n yes i mentioned Kris in here ~~~

photo.jpg   560288dcd2998f30af2f12f6cb76d9b3.jpg <--- TAORIS <3

also the song that i mentioned is Kris' Ost; Time Boils The Rain~~ Can't wait for the movie to come out  <3.<3

image-jpg.jpg?w=600 

btw EXO ALWAYS OT12 <3

large.png   exo_ot12_png_by_d_oppar-d76n6th.png   exo_ot12_by_jerlyn92-d6rv2t9.jpg

Also might make a pt 2 for this, next should be Leo or Luhan~~