Shining Diamonds ft. Seventeen

Fluff Oneshots

                                                                  

 

 

No one’s POV

“So I heard its Wonwoo’s birthday next week. Have you planned anything?” Mingyu questioned.

The flustered boy was worried, “I don’t know what to get him…”

“Come on James, you’re the closest to him”.

“I already bought him so many beanies,” James replied.

“Maybe you should ask your friends for help~~~” DK jumped out of nowhere.

“You mean Woozi’s crush?” Jeonghan joined in the conversation.

“Where the heck are you guys coming from? Popping out of nowhere…. Wait Woozi’s crush?” James was confused.

“Yeah, Yeonhee noona”.

“Woozi started liking her after that one time she was introduced as our English tutor. He keeps whining~~” DK explained.

 

James’ POV

After talking with them, Woozi somehow found out and attacked on those two for revealing who his crush is. It was funny to see them running away considering Jeonghan is older than Woozi. I tried talking to my friends but they were all busy and when I asked for Yeonhee’s help, this is what she told me.

“Well, I barely know Wonwoo but since you’re a dancer, why don’t you dance for him? I’m sure he’ll be impressed”.

“But I have less than a week…”

“Oh please, I know you very well James; you can learn dances in a few days. Just ask Hoshi and Woozi for help~ also don’t ever doubt yourself~~”.

“Thanks noona, hopefully everything will go well and I hope Woozi isn’t mad at me for earlier…”

“What happened?”

“Uhh bye noona~ I got to go~”. I hung up the phone. Phew, she doesn’t need to know that yet…

 

-At practice room-

Wonwoo’s POV

My birthday is already next week and I don’t want anything special, like no surprises at all. I just want to celebrate with the members and James with a small cake. I know what I want for my birthday but I don’t think it will happen anytime soon.

“Yah Wonwoo! Break is over, get over here and practice!” one of the managers shouted.

Ugh, why can’t the managers be nice? I stood up and trudged my way back to some of the members. There was an upcoming Pledis concert next week even though our promotions were over. Hopefully it won’t land on my birthday.

We finally got to leave after finishing practice and Minghao decided to jump onto my back for fun which caused the both of us to fall and me glaring at him.

“Can I help you?”

“Did you know that the concert will be on your birthday?” the Chinese replied.

“What? You’re kidding right?”

“No… manager-nim mentioned this, were you not paying attention hyung?” he questioned.

I was going to answer but Dino interrupted me, “Probably not, maybe he was too busy daydreaming about James~~”.

That boy sure loves teasing me.

“No, I wasn’t daydreaming about anyone maknae~”.

Do they already know?

 

-Few days later-

I’ve been busy with Hoshi and Woozi lately, trying to figure what song I should use to dance for Wonwoo. I was about to give up until Woozi mentioned something.

“Hoshi and I came up with something and we never got to show the members but I think it’ll be perfect to dance for him~~”.

Then they got into formations after they the music and started dancing. I was very impressed and the song was addicting. Even though I wanted those two to continue, I had to stop them.

“So hyung, what did you think?” Hoshi spoke after resting.

“It’s great but I think it’ll be better if we included the boys except for the birthday boy~” I suggested.

“Oh, that’s actually a good idea,” Woozi agreed.

 

-Next Week-

Woozi’s POV

I told no one but I finally got to ask Yeonhee noona and surprisingly she said yes. She admitted that she was playing hard to get because noona didn’t want to make it obvious.

“So, how’s the dance coming along?” noona curiously said.

“We’re almost done but everyone’s tired from practicing for the concert which is tomorrow, Wonwoo’s upset that he can’t celebrate his birthday…” I sighed a bit.

“Well, I bet he will be happy when you guys surprise him~~” Yeonhee assured me.

 

Then Hansol, S.Coups, and Seungkwan somehow came out of their hiding spot because one of them managed to fall.

  “Hyung…” Hansol whined while I glared at those idiots.

“How long have you guys been there?” I was very upset since they ruined my date.

“For a while…” Seungkwan hesitated.

I was going to say something but noona was faster, “Get out and apologize later!”

That scared them and ran out, mumbling an apology.

“Wow, I didn’t know you could be assertive, I like it~” I chuckled.

“Oh shush~” Yeonhee blushed.

 

-Tomorrow-

Wonwoo’s POV

I was still sad that the concert just had to be on my birthday but the members kept assuring me that it will get better. The concert took about four hours, now we were heading back to the dorm. I fell asleep along the way.

The boys woke me up and dragged me into the dorm, saying that they had something to show me.

“I’m not in the mood…” I groaned but the members ignored me and pushed me onto the couch.

“Stay there”.

James appeared out of nowhere and smiled at me, then they all got into some kind of formation when suddenly music started playing.

 

[Jun] Slip into the diamond life oh!

Slip into the diamond life oh!

Slip into the diamond life oh!

Ah ah ah ah everybody get up

[Mingyu] Slip into the diamond life oh!

([Vernon] Yeah Seventeen rappin the P man)

[Mingyu] Slip into the diamond life oh!

([Vernon] Ha Yeah Let me show you how)

[Mingyu] Slip into the diamond life oh!

([Vernon] It’s post to be done right now)

[Mingyu] Ah ah ah ah everybody get up

 

[Vernon] Yeah I know I’m only 17

I only got a few dollars

Hajiman jeonhyeo gaeuichi anha It’d be no problem

Imi chungbunhan sigangwa apryeok

Modu geochyeosseuni jal bwa I’m that diamond

[S. Coups] Gamtanhage doel uri dandanhami

Mandeureonae ganeun gimakhin i johwabomyeon

Neodo johahal kkeoya bunmyeong

Naega nune ttuimyeon eomji deulgo buteo uh

 

[Hoshi] Ja nuntteobwa ooh ah

Like Jackson I dance around ([All] Yeh~)

Ije junbidoen saramdeul

Yeogi hana dul set net ([All] Everybody get up)

[Woozi] Heuk soge muthyeo itdeon nal

Wiro kkeureoollyeo ([All] Yeh~)

Ije bicheul nael siganiya oh oh oh oh

 

[DK] Shining Diamonds yeah

Sigani deo heulleodo

Yakhaejiji anha We’ll keep it up

[Seungkwan] Jigeum i binnaneun yaksogeul

Ne sone kkiwojulge

Shining Diamonds yeah neol binnaelge

 

([Seungkwan] Shining Diamonds yeah)

[Wonwoo] Oh yes. I’m that Diamond.

Hyungnae nael su eomneun Seventeen Carat

Ilbunilchoga boseok gateun

Siganeul jeulgyeo this is your life hun

([Seungkwan] Shining Diamonds yeah)

[Mingyu] Oh yes. I’m that Diamond.

Hyungnae nael su eomneun Seventeen Carat

Ilbunilchoga boseok gateun

Siganeul jeulgyeo this is your life hun

([Seungkwan] Shining Diamonds yeah)

 

[Woozi] Ije deo sumgijima piharyeo hajima

Nan jigeum nuguboda binna

[Wonwoo] Geu eotteon nuguboda ([Woozi] binna)

Gamchuryeo hajima yeah uh

 

[S. Coups] Da piryo eomneun gamjeong

Yeogi sangtaeneun choegojoreul dallyeo ([All] Coups!)

Ni mom ane gamchun geol

Tohaenae ssodanae yeah

[Wonwoo] Moduga i momeul [S. Coups] tam naege hae

 

[Joshua] Ja nuntteobwa ooh ah

Like Jackson I dance around ([All] Yeh)

Ije junbidoen saramdeul

Yeogi hana dul set net ([All] Everybody Get Up)

[Jeonghan] Heuk soge muthyeo itdeon nal

Wiro kkeureoollyeo ([All] Yeh)

Ije bicheul nael siganiya oh oh oh oh

 

[DK] Shining Diamonds yeah

Sigani deo heulleodo

Yakhaejiji anha We’ll keep it up

[Seungkwan] Jigeum i binnaneun yaksogeul

Ne sone kkiwojulge

Shining Diamonds yeah neol binnaelge

 

[The8] Slip into the diamond life oh!

Slip into the diamond life oh!

Slip into the diamond life oh!

Ah ah ah ah everybody get up

[Hoshi] Slip into the diamond life oh!

Slip into the diamond life oh!

Slip into the diamond life oh!

Ah ah ah ah everybody get up

([Seungkwan] Slip into the shining diamond life)

 

[DK] Shining Diamonds yeah

Sigani deo heulleodo

Yakhaejiji anha We’ll keep it up

[Seungkwan] Jigeum i binnaneun yaksogeul

Ne sone kkiwojulge

Shining Diamonds yeah neol binnaelge

We gon shine like Woah~

 

([Seungkwan] Shining Diamond yeah)

[Vernon/Dino] Oh yes. I’m that Diamond.

[Vernon/Dino] Hyungnae nael su eomneun Seventeen Carat

[Vernon/Dino] Ilbunilchoga boseok gateun

[Vernon/Dino] Siganeul jeulgyeo this is your life hun

([Seungkwan] Shining Diamonds yeah)

[Wonwoo/Mingyu] Oh yes. I’m that Diamond.

[Wonwoo/Mingyu] Hyungnae nael su eomneun Seventeen Carat

[Wonwoo/Mingyu] Ilbunilchoga boseok gateun

[Wonwoo/Mingyu] Siganeul jeulgyeo this is your life hun

([Seungkwan] Shining Diamonds yeah)

 

When they finished, the first thing I said was, “Is this my birthday present?”

“You don’t like it?” Joshua fretted, everyone seemed worried.

So I laughed, “No, this is the best present I could ever get!”

The guys all cheered and decided that it would be a good idea to jump on me. We ended the night by singing random Kpop songs and eating cake.

I flinched a bit when James approached me, “So, what did you wish for, birthday boy?”

“I can’t tell you or it won’t come true~~”

“Yah James! It’s your turn to sing,” Dino dragged him back. I just watched and smiled happily.

I wished to be yours….

 

A/N: I'm finally back yay XD sorry for those who waited for me hahah and i hope you guys like it ^^ Especially you James HAHAH. I was supposed to finish by last month but had some stuff to deal with.... ANYWAYS ENJOY SOME WONWOO PIC SPAM AND SOME MINGYU <3 <3 <3 <3