Angel Ft. B.A.P

Fluff Oneshots

Jongup's POV

Usually when people tell you not to meet people online, you listen to them but I'm not like that. Sometimes I tend to break the rules though I do listen to Yongguk hyung since he is the oldest among us. There's Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, me and Junhong but likes to be called Zelo. It to only have 5 close guy friends around you all the time, I need a girlfriend. I decided that I can find someone through an online dating site, hopefully someone not creepy or a stalker.

I searched through the site and no one really appealed to me except this one person, Luna Kim. She stood out because I felt like she was honest and she was the only one without a criminal record. What's even lucky is that she lives in the same town as me.

"What are you doing hyung?" Zelo poked his head next to mines scaring me.

I turned to him in shock, "What the heck maknae?". I glared at him.

"Why are you even on a dating site? Are you trying to find a girlfriend?" he kept bothering me while I groaned in embarrassment.

"Yes, you better not tell anyone about this~~~".

"Why not?" maknae was giving me his puppy eyes but except it doesn't work on anyone except Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung.

"It's not their business to know".

"So, Luna Kim huh?" he teased.

"Would you just leave?" I shoved him gently away from my laptop.

"Ok, Mr.bossy~" Zelo laughed and finally left. Now that I was alone again, I decided to talk with Luna and see how it would work out.

 

I have been talking to her for about 5 months, we decided to finally meet up at this café called Fresh Leaf. Luna seemed like a nice girl and she was around my age. Apparently she has a younger sister, just one year apart and Luna volunteers a lot. I got ready wearing something casual, not wanting to overdress. When I was leaving, Yongguk and Daehyun saw me, they seemed suspicious on why I was heading out so early but didn't say anything. So I made my way to the Café hoping that it will go well and that she is the person she says she is.

I arrived inside and scanned around looking for her. I found Luna sitting near the back wearing a cute dress while sipping on some coffee. Approaching to her slowly, I should had felt nervous but I wasn't. Weird... I tapped her shoulder making her turn to me, "You're Luna Kim right?".

"I am, are you Jongup Moon?" She asked politely and I nodded taking my seat, across from her.

"Nice to finally meet you~~" I smiled.

We talked for more than a hour when her phone rang and she stared at her phone then at me.

"Sorry, I have to answer this~~".

"No worries~" I assured and she answered her phone.

"Hello? I'm kinds busy... I already told you... Fine, just get over here~~" Then, she hung up.

"That was my younger sister but umm, is it okay if she tags along? I'm sorry it's last minute~~".

 "It's alright, I don't mind," I laughed and finished my drink.

A few minutes later, this girl who I assumed was Luna's younger sister who wore casual clothing like me, carrying a school backpack was walking towards us.

"What took you so long?" Luna looked at her.

"I was talking my time~~" Her younger sister sat next to her and smiled at me.

When she did that, I could feel my heart beat faster... No way I would like her... I like Luna.

"By the way, this is Yunji~~ Yunji, this is Jongup~~" Luna introduced.

 

Luna's POV

I finally got to meet Jongup and wow, he's more handsome in person but I wish Yunji didn't come, it's more weird to have your younger sister with you on the first date.

"Nice to meet you Yunji~~" Jongup eye smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you too," Yunji drank some of my coffee which was cold by now.

 "Yah! Go buy your own~" I kinda scolded her and she gave me a derp face. Jongup pretended not to laugh.

"I don't want to, can you go buy me one eonnie?" she whined.

"No, plus you're interrupting my date..." I glared at her and Yunji was quiet. 

I forgot Jongup was there until he spoke up, "She's not interrupting our date..."

Yunji stood up. "Well, I'm sorry I am~~ I'll see you at home sis!" her voice toned with sarcasm and left.

 

Yunji's POV

Stupid Luna, think shes all that. I doubt Jongup would even date her after this and that her online dating profile wasn't even about her besides her stupid birthday, all the info was about me... Luna thinks having good looks is everything when it's not. Anyways, I've been home only for 20 minutes when I got a text message.

From Luna: Coming home in 10 minutes with your coffee -.-

To Luna: I didn't ask...

From Luna: Jongup suggested it and he's coming over~ 

Wow, they became a couple already.

They came home by 15 minutes and I took the drink from her, thanking Jongup. Then, I proceded to my room so I could leave the newly "couple" alone. I laid on my comfortable bed and plugged in my earphones, blasting my music somewhat loudly.

 

Jongup's POV

Luna took me to her home and when Yunji noticed me, she seemed surprised. After thanking me for the coffee, she left going to her room. Leaving me and Luna alone in the living room. 

"You don't have to stand, come sit~~" she patted the spot right next to her. So I did and looked around.

"You guys have a nice place," I complimented.

"Thanks~~" she nodded and moved closer to me.

"So, now what should we do?" I looked at her.

"Well, we could watch a movie or something else~~". Luna scooted closer to me and caressed my chest, slightly frozen by the gesture.

"We could watch-" the younger girl suddenly kissed me sloppily on the lips. This girl seemed desperate and what shocked me even more was her trying to my pants. 

When I stared at her eyes, I pulled away. It looked hooded like lust.

"Umm, Aren't we going to fast? We just meet today..." she made a scowl when I mentioned it.

"We're already a couple so does it matter?" Luna replied.

I stood up, "I think I should go, my hyungs are probably worried. I'll see you next time..."

"Yeah..." she rolled her eyes. I hurried and left.

 

-At boy's house-

Yongguk's POV

"So, where did you go?" I asked Jongup who blushed like crazy.

"I was on a date..." the buff boy replied.

"Did something happen?" Daehyun spoke while holding snacks that he was going to eat all at once.

"Uhh... I don't know if I should say it..." Jongup hesitated.

"Spill!" I sternly demanded.

The scared boy spilled everything especially the part where his "supposed" girlfriend attacked him. That made me pissed and the boys knew.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't expect that to happen but at least I stopped her right?"

"Yes you did, are you still going to see her?"

"She seems like a psycho..." Youngjae chimed in.

" I don't really know... but when I saw her younger sister, my heart beated faster." Jongup explained.

"Falling for the younger sister huh?" Himchan teased.

 

Jongup's POV

Did I really like Yunji? I don't really know since I only met her today. Should I date Luna? I'm not into those relationships where someone forces themselves on their partner... Ugh why are relationships complicated...

"Don't stress too much about it, you're still young~~" Yongguk assured me.

"When are you getting a girlfriend hyung? You're not getting any younger~~" Himchan snorted. Yongguk just glared at him.

"I have a girlfriend..." The maknae mumbled and everyone turned to him in shocked.

"What?! Since when?!" 

"About 2 years~~" Zelo seemed unfazed about it while Yongguk looked like he was going to faint.

"Why haven't you told us?"

"Why? You guys will question me which you are and you guys are weirdos~~" Zelo admitted.

 

For the next few days, I've been avoiding Luna which she wasn't happy because of the spammed text mesages she sent me. I decided to hang with the boys at the mall because we barely go out. We normally stay at home and play video games till Yongguk or Himchan returns from work. We were fooling around in the food court that caught some people's attention.

 

Yunji's POV

My friend JR and I are at the mall's food court eating Chinese food. We heard some commotion and turned to the noise. There was a group of boys fooling around. Was that Jongup?

"Jongup?" I mumbled softly. JR looked at me confused.

"Whose Jongup? The blonde one?"

"None of your business!" I scolded him.

"Psh, it could be that buff dude~~ but WOAH! The one with the gumy smile, he's hot!" JR said loudly by excitement and that made the group stare at us.

"JR!!" I slapped his arm and groaned. It's always embarrassing with him.

Since Jongup saw us,thanks to the idiot JR, he came to us along with his friends and we all chatted. JR was too busy oggling at the gummy smile guy. Jongup introduced his friends to us; their name is Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Junhong. Then JR"quietly" fanboys in English. But I think Yongguk understood because he was smiling. In the corner of my eyes, I noticed this couple making out and what was weird that the girl looked like Luna. When the couple broke away from each other, I was right. It was Luna. Was she cheating on Jongup? Most likely.

 

Jongup's POV

Talking with Yunji and her friend but I noticed a couple sitting near us, kissing. The girl looked like Luna and I was right because they pulled away revealing her face. I was mad and approached them.

"Luna-ssi" she was shocked to see me.

"Jongup oppa..." Luna pushed the boy away and stood up.

"Don't call me oppa, explain this" I sternly said.

"What is there to explain? You've been avoiding me~~" the sassy girl crossed her arms.

"But you're the one being all touchy! You've been cheating on me the whole time".

"Do you want to break up with me then?" she joked.

"Yes actually, I don't think we're right for each other~" I strongly admitted.

She was shocked and then grabbed the lover's hand and left.

I just stood there surprised because I dumped her and I forgot that the gang, Yunji and her friend was still there which they witnessed the whole thing. When I returned to them, no one said anything and I thought Yunji would be mad at me but she wasn't.

"Good job~~" Yongguk patted my shoulders.

 

It had been awhile since that happened and after hanging with Yunji more, it confirmed something.

To Yunji: Meet me by the park in 10 minutes

From Yunji: Sure.

 

Yunji's POV

When I reached the park, I saw Jongup frantically walking around near the swings. But when I approached him, he didn't notice and he kept mumbling.

"Umm, Jongup?" I tapped on his shoulders which he flinched in surprise.

He turned around and smiled big when he saw me, "Ohh, you're here~~".

I laughed, "Why did you want me to meet you here?"

"Well... We known each other for awhile now and I finally figured out~".

"Figured out what?"

"That it's you that I love not Luna... I'm glad I broke up with her and I realized with you, my heart beats faster and I get flustered around you~".

"I like you Jongup but I don't know if I'm good for you..." I hesitated.

"Just one date and after it's up to you if you want to be my girlfriend," he stared at me seriously.

-After date-

Jongup's POV

I was nervous the whole time, what happens if she doesn't want to date me?

"Don't be nervous oppa, I already know my answer~~" Yunji giggled.

"Sorry..." I scratched my head.

"My answer is yes!".

"What?" I was shocked and then carried her by the waist and spun her around.

"Yah~~" she laughed, holding onto me.

"I love you my angel~~".

"I love you too oppa~~".