Hold me Tight ft. BTS

Fluff Oneshots

                                                                                            

 

 

 

Rachel’s POV

My best friend is Kim Taehyung but known as V. How we became friends…

-Flashback-

I just moved to Seoul few weeks ago and I miss my friends back home. My classmates here are nice and friendly. There’s also a new student named Kim Taehyung who just moved from Daegu. He is a very interesting boy and he always likes to talk about his grandma. The classmates think he’s weird because of his accent and sometimes they too. I felt bad so I tried talking to him.

“Hi, my name is Rachel~~” I spoke.

“My name is Taehyung but you can call me Tae-Tae~”.

“Do you like elephants? I can show you mine,” he chuckled.

“Sure?”

“Ta-da, my elephant~” Tae-Tae showed his two moles on his right arm and pinched it in between. That day, we became best friends.

-End-

Ever since that day, we stuck by each other. We go to the same high school and now we’re in Junior Year. He has a new set of friends besides me, all six of them. There’s Jin, Namjoon aka Rap Monster, Hoseok aka J-Hope, Yoongi aka Suga, Jimin, and Jungkook. They are really friendly people ever met; we hang out most of the time. Now we were at the campus’ courtyard, relaxing but some of them were playing basketball.

“Rachel, are you busy tomorrow? I can take you to see my dad’s new aquarium,” V asked while playing with my hair.

“Sure, I wouldn’t mind going~”.

“Good, I’ll pick you up by 5”.

“OH~ is that a date I hear?” Jimin smirked.

The boys stopped playing and ran to us.

“Did you guys say date?!” Suga shouted.

“No, I’m just accompanying my best friend~~” V got annoyed.

“Ok boys, that’s enough~”. V held my hand after and we both left.

“They are so getting together,” the maknae confirmed.

 

Taehyung’s POV

 I don’t know how long I can keep it in. I fell in love with Rachel since the beginning. She was the nicest out of the class and everyone thought I was an alien just because of my accent. The guys thought that both of us were together when we first met but they know I love her.

 “The guys won’t stop, will they?” Rachel looked at me and laughed.

“I don’t think so,” I doubted while sighing.

“But anyways, what would be your ideal date?” I continued.

“My ideal date? Hmm, I guess somewhere romantic like Namsan Tower. What about you Tae-Tae?”

 “No one calls me that anymore haha; I probably want it at a zoo and feed the pigeons together”.

“I will always call you Tae-Tae~~”.

When she said that, my heart thumped fast, you’re the only one who’s allowed to call me that. I wish you were already my girlfriend.

 

-Tomorrow-

Rachel’s POV

I had a few hours to kill before V picks me up, so I decided to go on my group chat with my friends back home. I haven’t talked to them for a while.

-Group Chat-

Maknae: Hello everyone~~

Kyungie: Hi Rachel! YOUR BACK BAE!!

Alien: Rachel~~

King; I MISSED YOU!!! <3

Alien: I think he means WE missed you

Maknae: Haha, I missed you guys too~ <3 <3

Kyungie: Wait, let me message Jenny

Maknae: Is she not on?

Alien: No, she went to Hong Kong last week, probably will be back on Tuesday

Catlady: MAKNAE!! I MISSED YOU!! T^T

Maknae: Me too, how’s Hong Kong?

Catlady: Very hot but there are some cute guys here~~

Kyungie: Anyways, are you and V together yet?

Maknae: No… why would we be?

Alien: Because you obviously love each other

Maknae: How do you guys know that for sure?

Catlady: We knew when we met him the first time~~

 

-Flashback-

Kiana’s POV

 When Rachel came back since she has summer break and she wanted to us meet her childhood friend. Rachel told the gang to meet her at the park. I thought it was to APINK’S Mr. Chu but when we arrived, we noticed that there was someone with her.

“MY BAES!!” Rachel smiled big, ran to us and hugged us tight leaving her Korean friend alone. To be honest, he was cute but oh well, I have Youngjae.

“BAE! It’s been so long~~” Kam squealed a bit.

“I know, I know but at least I can hang with you guys again,” Rachel excited said.

“Umm, don’t want to introduce us to your friend there?” I mentioned pointing at the boy.

Rachel seemed surprised and turned to her friend.

“Tae-Tae, come here!” she spoke in Korean. He ran up to her and bowed.

 

Taehyung’s POV

She seemed happy with them, that’s really good.

“Tae-Tae, Come here!” Rachel called me to me so I sprinted to her and bowed to her friends.

“Hello, my name is Taehyung but you can me V or Tae~~” I introduced myself while grinning.

“Hi! I’m Kamryn, nice to meet you~~”she spoke Korean which shocked me.

“Hey, I’m James,” he hugged me for no reason. Is he gay?

“Hello, my names Kiana~”

“Wassup, I’m Iza”.

“Yah beezlebutt, it’s your turn”. Beezlebutt?

“Opps hehe, hai~ I’m Jenny but are you her boyfriend?”

“Jenny!” Kamryn slapped her arm and she winced.

“I’m just asking…”

 

-Later-

They are such funny people but not compared to J-Hope because it’s J-Hope. Rachel told me that most of them are dancers especially James and Kamryn. Then all of a sudden, they danced to EXID’S Ah Yeah but Jenny wasn’t included.

‘Wow, you guys are very good~” I clapped sincerely and gave them two thumbs up.

“Thank you~~” everyone thanked him.

Again, they decided to dance to APINK’s Mr. Chu which Jenny was included. Afterwards, we all headed to eat lunch at this Korean BBQ and it was ok though I prefer back some.

 

Kamryn’s POV

I got to admit, he’s adorable but not as adorable as my Yugyeom. I miss him but no one knows I’m dating hehehe. But anyways I think V likes Rachel because of the way he holds her and his eyes seems to sparkle whenever he stares at her. Rachel definitely likes him too because she was kind of obvious.

“They like each other right?” Iza interrupted me.

“So, I wasn’t the only one? Haha~” I laughed softly. So everyone agreed with me, hopefully they’ll date.

Then we noticed that V hugged Rachel’s waist and pulled her close like if we weren’t there at all.

“I ship these two,” Jenny whispered. Everyone laughed causing the coupe to turn to us.

“What?”

-End-

 

Rachel’s POV

I snapped out my daydream when the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and opened it.

“Tae-..” I was shocked that is was Rapmon.

“Rachel, come along with me~ its V’s order~~” he explained.

“Uhh… sure...” I made sure the door was locked and followed Rapmon.

When we reached downstairs, I acknowledged that most of the boys were there waiting in the van. They saw me and waved.

“You guys aren’t kidnapping me right?” I hesitated.

“No, no, we’re taking you to hyung~ this is your ride~~” Jimin chuckled.

-Few minutes later-

When we arrived at the aquarium, the boys rushed me to the huge tank.

“Stay here noona~” Jungkook smiled cutely and then left with Rapmon and Jimin.

“Great…” I sighed and looked around. It doesn’t help because there were customers around.

Suddenly, two divers appeared in the tank and did a few tricks until they approached me. They pulled a banner that said “Turn Around”. I pointed to myself which they nodded. So I did and finally Tae-Tae showed up with a microphone in his hands.

“What’s going on?” I was confused till he smiled and started to sing with the help of the boys too.

 

Since my alcohol cup is empty, the loneliness is filling up again

I wish I’d just lost everything

why did I nitpick so much

even to the trash bags thrown aside on the road

they make a lonely sound in the wind

you just painted over my white paper

when I try to come to my senses

it’s already become a complete painting

your and my handphones

if they fall, you know too that they’ll be broken

only your body makes me able

come here and hold me

I only see just you, only you

I see nothing other than you

look, it’s fair, it’s equitable

if I take you away, nothing

even just one day without you is please

hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me

can you trust me

can you trust me

pull me tight, hold me

hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me

can you trust me

please please please pull me tight, hold me

as ever, a light shines from you

as ever, you’re like a fragrant flower

please believe me now

please hold me again

so I can feel you

please pull me in and hold me tight

I can’t breathe without you

I don’t know anything without you

please open your closed heart, dampen my heart

please pull me in and hold me tight so I can feel you

your embrace, your heat, your heart

I pray that I want to see it again

right now at this moment, even the warm wind of flower scent

even that sky without even a single dot of cloud

every single thing is cold

that bright sky is all darkened

without you, what breath can this corpse of mine breathe

I always hurt, I always cry cry cry

I go crazy and without you I get exhausted

from the frequency of my thoughts of you

I hate everything, I hate every day

call me, ring ding dong

if there’s an opportunity, I hold you

i’m running, it’s starting, count down

with determination to be pricked by your rose-like embrace

I’ll hold you again

I only see just you, only you

I see nothing other than you

look, it’s fair, it’s equitable

if I take you away, nothing

even just one day without you is please

hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me

can you trust me

can you trust me

pull me tight, hold me

hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me

can you trust me

please please please pull me tight, hold me

your expression which became colder

instead of words, I’ll speak everything like this

farewell, like the rising tide

speak for it drifting toward me

I know that soon it’ll be over

I can’t let you go

don’t speak, don’t go

just hold me quietly girl

please hold me, hold me

please hug me, hug me

hold me tight

Trust me trust me

trust me trust me

trust me

hold me tight, hold me tight

hold me

Can you trust me

can you trust me

please please please pull me in and hold me tight

as ever, a light shines from you

as ever, you’re like a fragrant flower

please believe me now

hold me again

so I can feel you

pull me in and hold me tight

 

Taehyung’s POV

After I finished, I stared at Rachel.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” she was surprised and said yes. I smiled big and hugged her tightly.

“I promise I won’t you down~” I mumbled and kissed her passionately. I could feel her smile in the kiss. People around us cheered, even the boys.

 

-Epilogue-

Taehyung’s POV

 It has been 4 years since Rachel and I have been married. Since I had a free day from work, I decided to take the family to the zoo. So while Rachel was making breakfast, I went to wake up our eldest son Taekwon, who was 2 years old.

“Kwonnie~~ wake up~” I shook him softly.

He whined, “Aniyo...”

“Ok, I guess you don’t want to go to the zoo,” I teased and chuckled.

“ZOO!!” he sat up and ran to the bathroom which caused Taeguk, our 7 months daughter to wake up crying.

“Shh, appa is here~” walking to her crib and then carrying her into my arms. She slowly stopped but hiccupped.

 

-At Zoo-

Rachel’s POV

“Get back here Taekwon!’ I chased after him. Why does he have to take after his father? They’re both so hyper.

V handed over Taeguk to me and she was satisfied in my arms.

“I’ll get him~” V chased after Taekwon.

“Get back here or you won’t get any ice cream later!” he shouted.

“Appa is silly, isn’t he?” I stared at our daughter. She giggled.

“I WANT ICE CREAM!!”

 

A/N; I FINALLY FINISHED IT YAY ^^ HOPE U LOVE IT RACHEL MAKNAE!! <3 ENJOY SOME V SPAMS XDDDDD sorry for any mistakes~~