My Lady ft. EXO ot9

Fluff Oneshots

A/N: First request by Kawaii Swagger

 

No one's POV

___ works at Seol University as an English professor and for a while she keeps gerting flashbacks of a tan boy who was a great dancer that she ended up kissing back at the club few weeks ago. ___ doesn't remember his face because she was drunk but remembered his name was Kai.

 

___ POV

It's halfway through the semester when the dean comes in surprising the class and making the delinquents quiets.

"Don't worry, no one is in trouble... yet.. but I'm here because you guys have a new transfer classmate". "Come in~". Then a tan boy entered the classroom and bowed, "Hello my name is Kim Jongin". I made eye contact with him and he smirked.

He looked familiar as I watched him take his seat near the back. The dean left and the girls fangirled when Jongin walked past by them, I shushed them.

"Please focus back on the lesson!".

 

After class, making sure everyone left Kai went up to her shocking ___.

"Can I help you Jongin?" she asked.

"Do you remember me?"

"No, am I supposed to? You only transfered today~~".

"Kai came up closer to her and whispered, "You'll remember me soon, ___ ". I blushed.

 

Kai's POV

How coincidence that it was my current English teacher that I kissed at the club. I was hungry and headed to the cafeteria. When I got inside, I was already swarmed by girls and annoyed me. Then this guy came up to me.

"Sehun oppa~~".

"I'm not your oppa," he turned to me, "If you want to live, follow me~".

I was surprised and didn't answer making him grab my hand, leading the way out causing those fans to squeal. He led me to a classroom.

"You're not gay right?" I questioned and the latter scowled.

Opening the door, revealed 8 students eating and playing around. I assumed they were his friends. One stared at me and stood up smiling.

"Hello, I'm Suho and you must be the new kid Sehun was talking about," he seemed to be in charge because everyone followed after.

 

-After school-

Sehun's POV

We were smoking behind the school's building. Chanyeol offered Kai one which he smoked right away.

"Thanks," Kai mumbled.

Suddenly, we heard yelling and looked up to see that our dean was marching towards us angrily. Great here comes more "discipline".

 

____ POV

I was heading home when I noticed the dean was lecturing a group of students. When I looked closely, it was Suho's group including Jongin so I approached them.

"You guys know the rules, no smoking on campus and Junmyeon-shi, you're suppose to graduate already," the dean complained.

I stoppes him in time, "They won't smoke here anymore and I will handle it sir~~". He left and the group wanted to leave too.

"He's right though, you guys shouldn't smoke since you're all still young but I won't stop you since it's your choice and that all of you should keep your grades up if you want to graduate and leave this dump~~" I explained.

"Why are you telling us this?" Kai curiously asked.

"I care for all my students no matter the reason and Baekhyun is my nephew~".

"Noona... Why did you tell him?" Baekhyun whined and pouted.

"It shouldn't matter now all of you should head home".

D.O suggested, "Noona, can we have a movie night and sleepover at your place again?" Before I could have any say, everyone agreed except for Jongin.

That night at her flat ended in screams and laughter coming from the living room and eat junk food.

 

No one's POV

Next morning, ____ is the first one to wake up and decided to make breakfast. When she was passing by the living room, she saw the boys sleeping, all cuddled up together made her laugh. While making breakfast, Suho was the second to wake up, smelling the aroma he headed to the kitchen. Seeing ___ in her pajamas made him smile instantly.

"Do you need help?" Making her flinch a bit but she shook her head.

"No need Junmyeon, you should wash up~~". But he helped anyways.

"So...why are you still in Uni when you could had graduated?" ___ hesitantly said.

Suho explained how he stayed behind to look after them because without him there, they wouldn't even go to class. They didn't know that Jongin and Kyungsoo was eavesdropping.

 

Few days later, the boys excluding Kai and Suho all started working harder which of course shocked ___. They ended up in the dean's office again.

"Are you guys cheating or something? This is the first time I've seen your grades improve," the dean complained.

"Why would we cheat sir? We're trying to graduate on time and not always count on Suho hyung~" D.O stated.

"We'll see about that~~".

 

Time skip to a few months near graduation, Kai had been flirting/courting ____ but she thinks it's a joke. On their group chat, Chen ( who goes to a different Uni with Xiumin) suggests they should celebrate because they earned it and Suho getting to graduate this year. ___ is proud of them because they improved so much and they don't always count on Suho unless they need to. But she complained how they shouldn't have it at her place again because she got scolded by the landlady.

Group Chat:

Baozi: We can have a barbeque at my place~~

Sassypants: YES! BEERRR YEHET!!!

Yoda: Bring on the beer!!!!

____: NO ALCOHOL~ I don't want to deal with you if anyone gets drunk~

Bacon: Come on noona~~

Guardian Angel: I agree, no alcohol

Sassypants: You two are no fun.

 

During the party, everyone was having a good time until Kai pulls ___ to the side.

"Noona... Would you be my girlfriend? I know we didn't meet each other properly that day but I was intrigued by you. Be my lady?" Jongin shyly confesses.

"Hmmm, let's see if you pass or not and then I'll let you know," she teased.

 

Epilogue

Jongin and ____ had gotten together when he was in his second year of Uni and 2 years after, he graduated with Sehun and Baekhyun. Now Jongin works alongside with his fiancé.