Concert

Fluff Oneshots

A/N: Hey guys, I’m finally updated this series finally lol but this chapter is special because it is going to be my friend’s birthday so HAPPY 20TH BDAY KAPIO, I LOVE YOU!!!

Note that some parts of this story is half true and half fiction, we did go to BIG BANG’S MADE V.I.P Tour back in October Hehehehe.

 

Kapio’s POV

Ever since I saw the announcement of BIG BANG coming to Honolulu as their last stop MADE V.I.P 2016 tour, I knew instantly I HAVE to buy tickets for my friends and I.

Few days later:

I went to onto a website besides Ticket Master and payed more just so we all could be closer to the stage as possible. I was fricken excited because I have the tickets now and the fact it wasn’t sold out yet. Like who doesn’t want to see BIG BANG??!!

-Group chat-

Me: GUESS WHO GOT TICKETS TO BIG BANG?!!

Jen: For all of us?! No wayyy

Rae: Wait, what? O.O

Me: Think of it as an early Christmas present

Jen: THANK YOU KAPIO! You’re the best!!

Rae: THANK YOU KAPIO!! We love you!

 

They kept talking about how they were excited despite Jenny not being a BIG BANG fan likes us two and that they were thankful. But at least she knew all of the members and knew most of their songs. It’s good for us to experience more Kpop concerts since I already took them to the Epik High concert last year.

 

D-2 before concert:

T.O.P’s POV

Wow, being back in Honolulu is amazing and not much has changed. The last we came was 2009 for a photoshoot. As soon as we got to our hotel, Youngbae decided to tease the fans by taking photos of the beach and posting it on Instagram.

“You having fun there?” seeing how he struggled to get all the right angles.

“I thought you were going for a walk? Why are you even in my room?”

“Nothing…” I was curious if our rooms were similar or not.

 

After making sure there were no fans around because I don’t want to deal with sasaengs especially at midnight… Since I was texting Daesung and the others if they wanted to snacks, I wasn’t looking and bumped into someone.

“Oh! I’m sowwee~” I bowed and stared at the person. It was a teen, I think.

“It’s okay. Just be careful next time,” she smiled and also bowed.

, she is really cute. I must have stared too long because she bowed again and left fast.

 

D-day:

Kapio’s POV

Ever since I encountered with that stranger, he seemed really familiar… I wish I didn’t work today. Just one more hour till I get to leave! My phone has been blowing up with messages from Raela and Jenny.

-Group Chat-

Jen: Kapio! There’s no line at the moment at the merch, hurry lol              

Rae: Jenny and I got t-shirts even though it says 2015

Me: If possible, save me 2 light sticks! I’m buying it for you guys~

 

Few hours later:

We waited for 2 hours in line just for the doors to be open, it felt like forever… As soon as we got inside the arena, the 3 of us all noticed how close our seats were to the stage.

“Holy ! We’re so close!!”

“Sugoi! (Awesome)”

“Thank you, all the hard work pulled off,” I exclaimed making them laugh.

 

Backstage:

T.O.P’s POV

I can’t stop thinking about that girl I bumped the other day, I have no clue what her name is or how she looks like… the members saw how distracted I was during rehearsals.

“I’ve never seen you this love struck before” Jiyoung pointed out.

“I bet you that she’s going to be at this fan meet/ mini concert” Seungri smirked.

I highly doubt it was impossible.

 

No one’s POV

Fast forward to the MC announcing that fans could come up and play with BIG BANG if their seats gets called, every fan were excited.

“Section CC, row 8, seat 6! Who’s the lucky fan to be T.O.P’s partner?

 “HOLY KAPIO!! That’s you!” Jenny gasped.

“What?” the said girl was shocked, not believing what was happening.

 

Kapio’s POV

The lucky fans and I got onto stage standing next to our partners. I seriously couldn’t look at him, he was too fricken handsome! After everyone introduced their partners, I was the last one and T.O.P smiled at me.

“What’s your name?”

“Kapio” I said softly.

“How old are you?”

“19 years old,” he smiled more.

He pointed to himself, “I’m your oppa.”

K if I die here, I will be forever happily.

“Who’s your favorite BIG BANG member?”

“T.O.P” I said and the next thing I knew, he was hugging me.

 

As the time passed, we were 4th place but we all got their YG bears and took a Polaroid with the members. I literally couldn’t stop shaking. When I returned to my seat, Jenny and Raela wouldn’t stop fangirling with me.

 

After the concert:

T.O.P’s POV

That was her… my partner holy ! My eyes scurried to spot a staff.

“Noona! Can you help me find someone?”

“Umm, sure?” I showed her the extra Polaroid of Kapio and me.

“I’ll try my best,” the staff took the photo for the reference and left.

 

15 minutes later, the staff came back with Kapio with her friends looking all confused. I thanked the staff and walked closer to the teen.

“I found you again” I smiled.

“Me?” she pointed to herself.

“Yes, you. I know this is weird but ever since I bumped into you that day, I’ve kept thinking about you.”

She blushed, “That was you? Oh my god, no wonder you seemed familiar”

“Umm, would you like to go on a date with me? I want to get to know you better Kapio,” I held her hands.

“Umm…” she was blushing more.

“Yes! Her answer is definitely yes!” One of her friends said loudly.

I looked at them and back at Kapio.

She nodded, “I would love too.”

 

A/N: Also I would had posted this few days ago but the wifi at the hotel wasn't working so I couldn't upload this to now lol