For You (VKook)

Fluff Oneshots

                                                                             

 

a/n: so this is my 1st time writing Vkook fanfic hhahah and is based on their Japanese song For You~~

 

No one’s POV

Taehyung and Jungkook are in a relationship for 3 years now. They met through mutual friends but they are long distanced from each other because V lives in Japan while Jungkook lives in L.A. the only way to communicate is through phone calls and Line.

 

Jungkook’s POV

-On Line-

Tae-Tae: I wish I can see you Kookie~~

Kookie: I want to see you too Tae-Tae but I can fly over there <3

Tae-Tae: OMO Are you sure?

Kookie: Of course I’m sure ^^

Tae-Tae: Aww, your too sweet babe~~ I love you <3 <3

Kookie: I’d do anything for you~~ I love you too <3 <3 <3

Aish, why did I say that? I don’t have enough money… So the next day, I got a job as an advertisement but the worst thing is that I have to wear this stupid bear costume. It’s so hot, ugh.

 

Taehyung’s POV

I feel bad for my baby, he has to waste money on me... But I really want to see him. I miss him so much, should I go tell omma? Probably should. I walked to the garden where she was tending the flowers.

“Omma…” I started.

“Yes Taehyung?” she continued tending.

“Jungkook said that he’ll fly over here~~”.

She stared at me, “Isn’t that good? I know how much you two love each other”.

“You’re fine with this?” I was surprised.

“Of course I am and I can finally meet my future son in law~”.

“Omma...” I whined.

“What?” she laughed.

 

Jungkook’s POV

It has been a few weeks since I started working, I’m tired every time. I don’t even earn enough… the boys decided to meet at Rapmon’s studio. Since I was working the entire week, I was so tired. I almost fell asleep but Jimin poked me.

“Yah, maknae are you tired already?” catching the other’s attention.

“Leave me alone Chim Chim…” I groaned.

“What’s with you?” the leader questioned, I was getting irritated.

“I’m leaving now” I left them.

 

Rapmon’s POV

Jungkook’s been tired lately and busy. Is this because he wants to see his boyfriend? So I went to the side and called his mom. I asked her why he was acting like this and if it had to do with V but she had no clue while being upset.

“Hyung, who did you call?” Jimin laid on Suga which the latter got pushed off.

“Jungkook’s mom~ but I think it has to do with V…”

“Maybe he wants to go to Japan to see him?” Jin commented.

“He might have a job right now~” JHope chimed in.

“Let’s go help the maknae” I suggested.

 

No one’s POV

So the next day, the boys had started taking jobs to help Jungkook. Suga works as a pizza delivery boy, Jin and Rapmon works at the same gas station, JHope works at a waiter in a high end restaurant with Jimin who’s a dishwasher. They all worked hard and finally bought the maknae a ticket to Japan.  

 

-The next day-

Jungkook’s POV

I was at the studio by myself, trying to write a letter for my Tae-Tae until the boys came in.

“Good, you’re here, we have something for you~~~” the boys crowd around me.

“What now?” I sighed but suddenly Suga passed something at me.

“What- Oh my god!!” it was an airplane ticket to Japan.

They were all smiling; I was too and hugged them “You guys didn’t have to…”

“We knew how important it was for you to see your boyfriend~~” Jimin explained.

“Thanks guys, I love you guys so much~ I should go tell Tae” I hugged them once more and left fast.

Right when I left, the boys finally sighed and collapsed in exhaustion.

 

-Japan-

Taehyung’s POV

So Kookie told me that his friends bought him a ticket to Japan and should arrive the next day. We both agreed to meet at Universal Studios even though I knew he would probably get lost. When I arrived there, I searched around for him and mistaken some people. I didn’t want to give up but I rested on a bench nearby. I didn’t even notice someone was in front of me until I saw those converse shoes.

“Tae-Tae?” I looked up and saw him, my baby.

“KOOKIE!!” I shouted and hugged him tightly.

 We finally met again after so long.

 

A/N: Hope u like it everyone and sorry if it seems rushed... but there Jeff, your Vkook XDDD now enjoy some spam~~