Serendipity

Fluff Oneshots

A/N: Damn I haven't updated since last year LOL but here is a new one, for my friend Adrena's 17th birthday even though it's in October HAHAHA

Bold for Korean

Rated M for language

                                                                              

 

 

No one's POV

It was just a regular morning at BIGHIT University. Students going to their classes, chatting with their friends. But there is one group you didn’t want to mess with, BTS.  There are five of them. Namjoon being their leader, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook as the youngest. Rumors goes around campus that they are actually a gang but no one really knows. Except one person was very curious, Adrena.

 

Adrena’s POV

“Hey. Aren’t you ever curious about them?” I nudged my friend who had her nose stuck in her book.

“Them? You mean BTS?” Jenny placed her book down and sighed.

“Yes,” I glanced at the group who sat a few feet away from us.

“Not really. What if the rumors are actually true? I ain’t risking my life.” She also glanced at them.

“Don’t say that. I’m going to say hi” I stood from my seat and started walking towards them

“Yah!” Jenny yelled.

 

Let me introduce my friend Jenny. We met 2 years ago in a kpop dance community, despite her being four years apart and after finding out I went to the same University as her, we became close. It that she’s going to graduate this year… Jenny acts like  mom… most of the times LOL. She makes sure I eat, buys me food, basically spoil me. One time we had a deep conversation at 3am, she spilled about about her past and how people she once knew betrayed her and that her boyfriend, now supposedly ex had disappeared.

 

“Hi, I’m Adrena.” I stared at the five boys in front of me.

“Are you lost or something?” the blonde asked while puffing a cigarette.

“No. I just wanted to talk with you boys.”

“Well you shouldn’t. Haven’t you heard? We’re a gang,” the one on the left spoke. He looks like a bunny.

“Pfft. That’s just a stupid rumor.”

“I think it’s better if you left us alone or better yet, don’t talk to us,” they all started getting up. Holy , they are tall.

“That’s really rude of you.” I said , crossing my arms.

Another one was going to talk until Jenny interrupted.

Bowing, “I’m so sorry sunbae-nim. I don’t know what’s wrong with her. I’ll make sure that she won’t bother you guys again.”

 

Namjoon’s POV

I watched as her friend dragged the girl away from us.

She sure is something,” Yoongi and the rest was also watching the pair.

Who? Jenny or her friend?” Taehyung said with a small smile.

He meant her friend, you idiot” Hoseok whacked the boy’s head.

If you’re still thinking about being her friend, don’t.” Yoongi glared.

It wasn’t her fault, we all know that…” Taehyung defended.

We can’t risk everything again.” I finally intervene.

 

Adrena’s POV

“Jenny, what the hell was that? I could went all Hmong on him.”

“Adrena, please stay away from them. I don’t want you hurt.” Jenny looked like she was about to cry.

“Do you know them?”

She just sighed, “ Look. I can’t really explain the full details but yes, I knew them… Just don’t go near them okay?”

I nodded.

“Promise?”

“I promise~”

“Good. Let’s head to class.”

We packed our things and left. We didn’t know that the five boys were still watching us.

---

Time skip: 3 months

 

Jenny’s POV

“Are you sad that I’m leaving in four months?” I hooked my arm over her shoulder.

“No, I’m not” Adrena tried not to laugh.

“What did you say? After all I did for you~” I playfully kicked her .

“I’m kidding! No need to hit me, you’re so violent.”

She laughed and ran away from my hold.

“Come back you!” I started laughing and chased her.

After chasing her which seemed like five minutes, we stopped to catch our breath. We then stopped by our regular, favorite ddeokbokki vendor.

--

“You know I didn’t mean that right? I love you too much,” Adrena started making kissy faces.

“Ugh why are you so cheesy?” I whacked her arm. We were currently on our way back to the dorm until we heard a crash. I looked at her.

“I think we should go…”

“Wait Jenny, what if someone’s hurt?”

 

Following the noise, we peeked behind the wall and saw people fighting. Two against five. …

“Should call the cops?” Adrena looked scared.

“Not yet.. Shh” I pushed her behind me and looked at the scene in the alley. I tried my best to see the two guys fighting the rest. Jungkook? If that’s him, then the one next to him is probably one of the others.

I turned to her, “Listen to me carefully. I want you to go home and wait for me there okay?”

“What? Are you crazy?” She whispered, scared that they might hear us.

“Just do as I say please. Also get all the medicine/aid ready. It shouldn’t take long.” I grabbed her arm, quietly taking her away from the fight and back on the road.

“Wait, what about you? You're seriously going back?!” She tried to stop me.

“I have to help them, they’re still my friends. Don’t come back, understand? I’ll meet you back at home.”

I made sure she actually left.

--

Back in the alley:

 

Jungkook’s POV

“Hyung, we’re still outnumbered” I looked back at Taehyung.

“. I know…”

Two against five is difficult especially when you don’t have the right weapons on you.

“Look out!” i tried to warn but one of them bastards stabbed hyung in the side of his ribs.

I was going to go in my kill mode until someone interrupted us. I saw noona fight them one by one.

“Need help?” she smirked.

With her help, it was more easier. Now seeing them dead, I was relieved. Jenny was checking their bodies.

“What are you looking for?”

“Some I.D or a tattoo. To see which gang they’re from.”

Tae was in pain, “GOT7.”

 

Adrena’s POV

Jenny had thought I left but I ran back and hid where we were at. I watched as the guy and Jenny fought off the five other guys. His friend was leaning on the wall, obviously hurt. As I was watching, I realized it wasn’t Jenny’s first time fighting and that she has done this before. She wasn’t hesitating at all, she knew what she was doing. After the win, I decided to show myself.

“Jenny!” I ran towards them.

She turned to me, “What the ?! I saw you leave!”

“I was scared okay? I didn’t want something to happen to you…”

 

“I-”  She was interrupted by that bunny looking boy.

Noona, don’t yell. You would have done the same.”

We’re taking you both to the hospital,” Jenny exclaimed.

---

Hospital:

 

“I already called the others. They should be here soon.”

“Why??” the one in bed whined. I think his name was Taehyung?

“They needed to know and it was your fault for starting that fight!” Jenny glared at him and started hitting him. I was worried she might give him a concussion.

“Don’t worry about them. She doesn’t hit hard, it shows she cares,” the bunny boy sat next to me.

I looked at him and blushed. , he’s cute.

“I’m Jungkook” he smiled and placed his hand in front of me.

“Adrena,” I shook his hand.

“I know, you introduced yourself few months ago.” I groaned which he chuckled.

The door slammed opened, revealing the others. They seemed relieved except one.

“You! This is all your fault!” the blonde pointed at Jenny charging at her.

No one saw it coming but he slapped her.

“Hyung!”

“Yoongi!”

It went all chaos, the yelling increased and I immediately went to her side,

 

Jenny’s POV

Adrena came to my side, “Omg! Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. He’s just an ,” I smiled through the sting.

Adrena turned to Yoongi, “What the is wrong with you? It isn’t my friend’s fault at all, if anything she saved your boy’s asses! She didn’t deserve that slap. I don’t know what’s your problem but you’re an !” she went at him while poking his chest.

“Who the hell are you tell me that?”

“I am her friend. If someone is disrespecting my friend, I will not hesitate to disrespect them back. I don’t care if you’re in a gang or whatever, you don’t treat someone like that. If anything, your friend over there caused it,” Adrena pointed at Tae.

Yoongi got more pissed and was about to slap her too.

“Yoongi. That’s enough.”

“Jin hyung.”

Everyone was in shock including myself. No one goes against Jin, not even Yoongi.

“Hyung… But-”

“I don’t want to hear. I already heard enough, ever since I left you haven’t been yourself.”

 

No one’s POV

No one moved from where they were standing, they were still shocked to see him in the room. Adrena was confused as to why this handsome doctor was, who he is and why everyone was quiet. She was about to ask until she noticed the blood trail on Jenny’s arm.

“OMG Jenny! You’re bleeding!” she went closer to her friend and noticed the gash on her left arm.

Jenny zoned out a bit before realizing. She quickly applied pressure to help subdue it.

“Jin pushed her gently out, “I’ll take you to my office. We’ll be back.”

---

Jin’s Office:

 

Jin’s POV

“I got this, it might hurt a bit” I spoke, disinfecting her wound.

“It’s not my first time…” Jenny mumbled.

“There we go. Don’t strain it as much.”

“I’ll try not to, thanks…” she just looked at her wrapped arm.

“So a doctor huh? Didn’t see that coming.”

“Oh yeah. After what happened, I left the gang, went to Australia to finish my Ph.D and then came back here…”

“You wanted to save lives. Jin… don’t blame yourself, no one saw it coming,” she took my hands and held it tight.

After those six years of not seeing her, Jenny still looked the same except her dark circles grew more. Subconsciously, I caressed her cheek where Yoongi slapped her.

She flinched a bit, “He sure can slap… How much did you see?”

“Everything.”

 

Adrena’s POV

I looked at Jungkook and the rest. I really wanted to slap Yoongi, ugh.

“Can someone answer my question? Who is he?”

“He’s our friend who went into hiding after leaving our group. Apparently he’s a doctor now” the leader spoke up, not believing himself.

“Oh right! Where are my manners? I’m Namjoon,” he continued and then introduced the others.

“Nice to meet you? Also watch that one,” I pointed at the blonde who was sleeping. How the can he sleep after what happened?

“I’m sorry about him, he hasn’t been himself…”

“It’s my fault.”

I turned to the voice to see that doctor and Jenny by the door.

“Jin, I told you it’s not,” she squeezed his shoulder and looked at me. “ I think we saw enough for today, let’s go home.”

I followed her until she stopped and looked at the others.

“This isn’t over.”

---

Dorm:

 

“Soooo, care to explain?” I looked at her who was sprawled over the couch.

“I don’t have a choice, do I?”

“Nope. Now spill all the details,” I giggled.

She started from the beginning when she met Taehyung and Jungkook first, then the rest and discovered they were a gang. She didn’t care, she was stubborn like me and stuck along with them. Jenny then started falling for Jin despite his warning about the consequences. Yoongi was skeptical of her but slowly accepted her until the day of the incident. That tdga they lost their friend, Jimin was his name. No one saw it coming. After, everything fell apart because Jin left and disappeared, Jenny got kicked out and Yoongi held a grudge against her.

Now I can understand why Yoongi is like that.

 

“Do you want to see a picture?” Jenny wiped her tears and sat up.

“Are you sure?”

“I don’t mind,” she opened the drawer and took out a big photo album, flipping to a certain page.

“You would had love him, he was such a flirt, handsome but deadly.”

I looked at the photo and saw all eight of them. They looked so happy even Yoongi was smiling. It looked like they were surrounded by a campfire.

---

After that day, Jungkook kept talking to me despite the gang and Jenny’s warning. They didn’t want me around him or vice versa but it was too late. I already fell for him. Jungkook and I continued to see each other secretly, forgetting our worries.

“I just finished dance practice. I just need to go back to the dorm, change and meet you there.”

“I could had picked you up. It’s getting dark,” Jungkook whined through the phone.

“I’ll be fine. I’ll call you when I’m back at the dorm, does that sound better?” I suggested.

“Kind of. I just want you safe babe~”

“I know, don’t worry. Oh! My bus is here, bye!” I hung up and boarded the bus.

I didn’t make it back to the dorm.

 

Few hours later:

 

Jungkook’s POV

Did Adrena come back yet?” I stared at Jenny noona.

No… I thought she was with you?”

!” I pulled out my phone and called Adrena’s phone. Nothing.

Jungkook, what is going on?”

I think she got kidnapped…

WHAT?!!

---

Boy’s hideout:

What do you want?” Yoongi opened the door and scowled at her appearance.

Move!” I followed behind noona.

Sweetie?” Jin hyung stood up, making the rest to do the same, and noticing something was wrong.

Adrena… We believe she got kidnapped…

How do you know that? For all we know, you’re lying” Yoongi didn’t seem to care.

We called her fifteen times, it just goes through voicemail. Her phone is always on. She was supposed to come back at 8:30pm, it’s 1 am. Something is wrong!” Jenny ranted and turned to the blonde.

I also don’t ing lie! My friend is in danger, I came here for help but I guess not!

Noona…

Sweetie, it’s okay. We’re going to look for her okay? We will come up with something,” Jin hugged her, trying to calm her down.

 

No one’s POV

Forty- eight hours passed, still nothing. When it hit seventy hours, Jungkook’s phone rang. Without hesitation, he answered.

“Adrena? Hello?”

Jungkook, Jungkook. You know it’s bad to leave a pretty girl all by herself at night.

Who is this?” Yelling, he woke up the others. They were on alert, seeing how the youngest was acting.

You don’t remember me? It’s me Yugyeom, our old friend.”

What the do you want?!”

Revenge. You and your gang killed our leader.

Let the girl go, she has nothing to do with this,” I punched the wall.

Nahh, I don’t feel like it. But how about you come meet me? You and me fight, you win and I'll give you back your girl. Don’t even think about bringing the others!

Deal!

---

Adrena’s POV

It's been three days and i’m stuck, tied to this pole in what seems like an old, abandoned factory. Due to my injuries, I kept slipping in and out of consciousness. After what seemed like a few hours, I woke up to loud noises.

Wake up girly! Look who came to save you!” the bastard pointed his gun aimlessly at the person.

“Jungkook” I tried to smile but it hurt. I coughed more as exhaustion came over me.

You bastard! You said you won’t hurt her!” Jungkook growled.

Ah ah. One step forward and she dies,” Yugyeom pointed the gun right by my temple.

“I also didn’t hurt her, my boys here did” he whistled, men in black suits came out.

 

Now that I think about it, it reminded me the day I saw Jungkook and Taehyung fight those bad guys. I felt like time passed by fast because every time I opened back my eyes, the rest of BTS and Jenny was there. I shut my eyes when I noticed the amount of blood everywhere. But when I opened them again, someone new was there, fighting with us. Jimin? How?

“Someone called me?” Jimin announced.

This is definitely a deja-vu.

---

Hospital:

 

I woke up, noticing the white walls, white floors, BTS sleeping or talking amongst themselves. , they look so beat up but I’m pretty sure I looked more worse.

“Adrena? Baby?”

I turned a bit and saw Jungkook, “Hi, omg. I must look horrible.” I groaned.

He chuckled, “ I saw it all before.”

“You lil ,” I tried to sit up but Jungkook helped me instead.

 

No one’s POV

The door opened softly and three people entered.

“No- OMG! You’re finally awake!” Jenny rushed to the teen on the bed, hugging her too tight.

“Jenny..” Adrena groaned but none the less hugged her back.

“You had us worried, you even scared Yoongi,” Jenny released her.

“I scared Yoongi?” she looked at him, who hid his face.

“Yeah! Hyung even carried you out.” Taehyung interrupted which Yoongi glared at him.

Adrena looked at the blonde and smiled, “Thanks.”

Yoongi didn’t expect that and scratched his neck, “It was nothing.”

“You’re all injured, you too Jin” Adrena said it out loud.

Jin chuckled, “It’s not my first time.”

Then Adrena remembered something, “ I thought Jimin was dead? How is he still standing there? Am I dead?”

It made everyone laugh.

“Babe, why would you think that?”

“Jenny told me what happened,” she pointed at the older women and everyone turned to her  n sync.

“Whoa! Don’t give me that look, I think she misunderstood me. When I said we lost him, I meant as a gang member. He was in critical condition… but luckily he survived it and here he is,” Jenny explained.

“Oh… Hi, nice to finally meet you. WOW! Jenny wasn’t kidding a, you’re handsome!”

“Hey! Your boyfriend is right next to you,” Jungkook was jealous.

“Nice to meet you too Adrena. Jungkook is very lucky to have you” Jimin chuckled.

“Hyung! Stop flirting!” Jungkook pulled his girlfriend closer to him.