Adore You

Fluff Oneshots

                                              

 

No one’s POV

It has been a couple of months after Wonwoo’s birthday and things have gotten awkward between the two because Wonwoo is avoiding James after he admitted having feelings for Seungkwan.

 

Wonwoo’s POV

I was upset when I didn’t confess to James and now I’m jealous that James is hanging with Seungkwan more.

“Would you stop moping around?” Minghao complained and threw something at me.

“Why? I’m not bothering you”.

“You are! Seeing you mope around makes me sad~”.

“Why don’t you confess to him already?” Hansol added.

“Dino came at the wrong timing…” I explained.

“It doesn’t mean you can’t try again?”

“But James said that he has feelings for Seungkwan…” I pouted cutely causing them to grimace. Hoshi pretended to gag.

 

James’ POV

After I admitted having feelings for Seungkwan to Wonwoo, he’s been avoiding me. So now I hang around Seungkwannie.

“Seungkwannie~~”

“Yes hyung?” he looked at me cutely as always.

“Thanks for shopping with me~” I hugged him making him flinch a bit even though he was use to it.

“No problem but why didn’t you ask Wonwoo hyung? I stiffened a bit when he mentioned his name and I laughed loudly.

“Everyone was busy plus don’t you want to hang with me?”

“I do~~ but usually you take Dino or Wonwoo with you~”.

Then we walked around the mall, bought some clothes and headed to a chicken place for lunch.

Few days later, I was at the practice room with the boys helping Yeonhee teach English and I sat next to Seungkwan. Everyone was here except Wonwoo and he never skipped lessons. Then, all of a sudden, Wonwoo walks in casually and drops something on the desk in front of me. I assumed he walked to his seat but I was wrong because he passed by me again and placed a small carton of milk on the desk, leaving the room. DK laughed for no reason which S.Coups told him to shut up. Silently I smiled at Wonwoo’s small gesture.

 

Wonwoo’s POV

So I did what DK told me, to do something small but instead I embarrassed myself and that I’m hiding in the other practice room. I’ll kill him later… Suddenly the door opened so I hid my face in my hands, scared that it was James.

“Yah, why are you heading here?” Woozi peeked at me.

“You saw what happened… I embarrassed myself~” I mumbled.

“It’s your fault for not confessing when you had so many chances~~”.

“Hey, I’m your hyung, give me some advice,” I pleaded.

“No”.

 

No one’s POV

At the end of their lesson, James told Seungkwan to stay behind.

“Something wrong?” Seungkwan stared at the older.

“I like you Seungkwan, for a while now~~” James confessed.

“I’m sorry hyung but I only see you as an older hyung and I think you admire me not have a crush on me. Also I’m straight plus there’s someone else out there,” the younger explained causing James’ smile to falter.

“What do you mean someone else Seungkwannie?”

“You’ll see soon hyung~~”.

-At dorm-

Jeonghan, Jun and Mingyu was busy playing with Wonwoo watching them out of boredom and he didn’t know he thought a lot.

“What should I do?”

“About James?” Jun asked.

“Mhm~~”

“You should invite James on a hangout, one on one and then you should confess,” Mingyu spoke.

“How do I even confess?” Wonwoo whined.

“Just tell him how you feel or kiss him if anything~” Jeonghan advised.

“How do you even know if it will work?”

“Trust your hyung,” the long haired boy winked and continued playing.

-Next week-

Wonwoo’s POV

I took James somewhere private so no fans or paparazzi could see us. It was awkward since we haven’t talked in a while and the whole time, I was thinking of how to confess to him…

“Are you okay? You seem quiet than usual,” James seemed worried.

“I’m fine, just that I… I…” I froze because I was too scared.

“You what?” Here I go. I moved closer to him and kissed him fully on the lips, shocking him.

Hyung pulled away in disbelief, “What was that for?”

“I love you ok James? I always have and I wished I confessed to you sooner so I wouldn’t have to be jealous seeing you and Seungkwan together…” I blushed and looked at him shyly.

“Well, I won’t say yes until I get another kiss~~” James teased and immediately I kissed him again while smiling like a goofball.

“Yes, I’ll be yours~~” James mumbled through the kiss and smiled brightly.

 

A/N; Thanks for reading my collection guys and i'm so happy that I have over 1,000 views now and one new suscriber ^^ Please keep supporting me~~~