Cheer Up

Fluff Oneshots

                                                                                     

A/N: Requested by Taemins_LittleNoona

 

Laura’s POV

For a week now, I have been busy taking care of my baby niece Daisy who had gotten sick over the weekend. As of now, Daisy’s temperature had gone down. Finally I can relax for a bit before she wakes up again. I looked at Daisy one more time to make sure she was okay and quietly left the nursery room. It was currently 11:15pm and I crashed onto the couch as soon as I stepped into the living room. My last message I sent to Jimin was:

‘Hope you guys did great at the concert babe’ Sent at 11pm

 

Jimin’s POV

Yesterday we finished our tour in China and because we have a few days off, I bought a flight to Canada so I could see my girlfriend Laura. I’ve been worried ever since she told me that her baby niece gotten sick. Laura’s parents have been busy with work while her aunt left for a family emergency. Laura and I have been dating for almost 3 years, the day we met was quite interesting.

“Yah hyung!” the maknae shouted.

I turned to him, “Yes Jungkook?”

“They’re starting to open to gate, you should line up” Hoseok pointed out and I laughed.

“Sorry, I was thinking about Laura again but thanks for coming you guys.” I smiled sincerely at them and all of us bro-hugged.

“Enjoy your flight,” Taehyung said too happily.

----

After a long flight of ten hours, I finally landed in Canada and headed straight there.  When I arrived at her house, I rang the bell a few times but no one answered. I peeked trough the wndow and found her. Now how the heck do I get in without looking like a burglar?

“Think Jimin…”

I tried opening the window which to my surprise, it was unlocked so I climbed in quickly before anyone saw me. Locking it, I sat close to Laura and once I caressed her hair, she woke up and stared at me sleepily.

“Jimin?”

 

Laura’s POV

Even though I was sleeping, I managed to wake up due to the familiar warmth I’m so use to.

“Jimin?” I looked at him, still tired.

He kissed my forehead, “Did I wake you up sweetie?”

“Kind of. WAIT… How did you get in here?”

“Oh, umm your window was unlocked and I managed to climb in,” Jimin gave an awkward smile.

I looked at him weirdly for a bit but shrugged it off.

“As long you didn’t break anything.”

“How is Daisy though?”

“Her temperature went down so hopefully she will heal in a day or two,” I moved onto his lap and cuddled with him.

“That’s good to hear. Want to hear another good thing?” he said as he reached for the plastic bag on the floor.

“You bought chicken again?”

He laughed as he opened it and showed me.

“Oh my god, you got rice pudding!”

“I figured this might cheer you up since you had a rough week and I wasn’t there for you.”

“Aww Jimin,” I smiled and fed some while he did the same.

“I love you Laura.”

“I love you too Park Jimin.”