GOT 7's Dorm Ft. V

Fluff Oneshots

                                                        

 

 

It was eerily tranquil in GOT7's dorm. Well, besides the commotion currently going on in BamBams' room.

 "You can do much better hyung!!!" BamBam shouted, panting.

"I'm trying!" Iza grunted, releasing a labored breath of his own.

"Well try harder, because you ~~" BamBam retorted, breaking a sweat.

"Do you want me to pound you hard?!!" Iza snarled, throwing the controller at the younger Thai boy.

 

Suddenly, the door swung open, and the two boys craned their necks to spot JB, the leader of GOT7 and the main one in charge at the dorms raising an eyebrow at them.

"What the are you guys doing? It sounded like you guys were doing 'it'," He looked at them confused.

"Sorry hyung, Iza and I were playing video games" BamBam flushed, finally pausing their heated game. JB pauses to give the two one more skeptical look before responding.

"It's fine. I wanted to tell you guys that V is coming over, so be on your best behavior," he surveyed the room suspiciously.

"We aren't kids Jaebum, we'll be fine~~" Iza assured the leader, leaning back against the bed.

"Really? You guys trashed the dorm last time..." He glared at the two idiots who were shrinking back.

"Sorry hyung…" The two idiots replied back at the same time.

 

BamBam's POV

It wasn't even my fault... Iza-hyung fed me a lot candy and he knew I'll get hyper and trash the dorm... That . Nah, just kidding. After JB lectured us, he left for his schedule. Fortunately, every other member had a different schedule so I and Iza were the only ones at the dorm, Iza and I tried our best to clean and tidy up the dorm but it was pointless considering that it will just be messy again. V was taking too long so we decided to sing noraebang, choosing songs from my own group, naturally, along with others, such as BTS, SNSD, and so on.

 

By the time we were finished singing  Apinks' Mr. Chu (quite horribly I might add), there was a succession of incessant knocks at the door and before I even stood up, Iza sprung up and scurried to the door. He opened it and V stood there, wearing his signature cheeky grin. For being the eldest, V was just as childish and random as us, which is probably why the three of us got along so well.   

Taehyung’s POV
Since we were bored, we got up and went to Mark and Jackson’s room. We started rummaging through their individual closets of clothes and tried on their outfits. These hyungs were swaggy. We did the same for the rest of the members except Yugyeom and Youngjae's room, because even if Youngjae wasn't the oldest, he was the strictest about his privacy and if anyone other than his roommate went into his room and touched his stuff, he would definitely know. We settled with JB’s and JR’s shared room, it was fun pretending to act like them and we marched to the living room, parading around as if we were holding our own little fashion show.

“Go and make me a sandwich BamBam~~” I ordered him, jutting a finger towards the kitchen. I was the oldest here so that automatically makes me the leader, heh. And it was fitting enough that I was decked out in JB’s threads.

“Why do I have to do it? I want to be the leader,” Bratty BamBam pouted, inflating his cheeks. Psh, he’s not as cute as me when I make a pouty face, heh. He also told me it was unfair how their guest wanted to be in “charge”.

“Well I’m JB and I’m telling yo--” Iza interrupted me. He was still wearing Mark’s clothing, for some weird reason.

“ BamBam, just go do it…” He nudged the sulking boy and gave him “the look”. With satisfaction, I continued roleplaying with Iza, pretending to be the almighty JB.

3rd Person POV

BamBam followed the now-eldest’s orders and made his “leader” a sandwich, grabbing an assortment of necessities, components, and condiments for the snack. He was still sulking to himself that he forgot for a moment that he was no Iron Chef. He was assembling the sandwich so messily that he didn’t notice he was staining JR’s shirt.
“Stupid hyung…” he mumbled.
Back in the living room, V waved his hand at Iza and told him to go check on the said maknae in case he messed up or screwed up royally.

“For all you know, he could be putting weird stuff in the sandwich, so go check,” V growled, scaring Iza while he obliged at the same time. It’s so awesome being the leader, he grinned inwardly to himself.

Iza’s POV

Aish, V being a so called “leader” is pretty frightening, I just hope he doesn’t take it too far… Anyways, I checked on how BamBam was doing and the kitchen was a mess.

Our hyungs are going to kill us…

“Let me go help you BamBam~~~” I tried to teach him but V suddenly barged into the kitchen, sidling me only to start shoving me aside.

“No, this is how you do it,” V grumbled.
I stood there helplessly watching as V started ranting about how wrong BamBam prepared the sandwich.

“No, you put too little bit mayo!” V fussed, causing BamBam to continue grumbling to himself. The maknae started to protest, saying he had to save the majority of the mayonnaise because JR especially loved packing them homemade sandwiches by himself. V wouldn’t have any of it and started shoving the maknae away while continuing to slather the mayo onto his ginormous “creation”. I instinctively felt bad for BamBam and went to his defense.

“Ya, don’t push my BamBam! He was trying to help, you jerk.”

I clasped a hand over my mouth at the realization of my words. V froze, his fingers curled around the butter knife with a dollop of mayo still waiting to be slathered onto the sandwich while BamBam was eerily silent, ogling me with his doe eyes.

Did I just call him my BamBam?

V set down the knife and proceeded to confront me. He gripped the collar of my shirt and brought his face deathly close to mine.

“Ya, I’m the eldest here. You can’t speak to me like that, much less call me a jerk.”

My own anger surged through me as I slapped his hands off of my clothing.

“You’re not even a real leader but you sure do have a big head,” I fumed. V growled and pushed me back against the wall. However, I didn’t expect that because I was trying to move forward towards him and suddenly….

Our lips accidentally met in a kiss.

The next moment consisted of me blushing like mad while BamBam rushed by us to exclaim what had just happened. V was blinking his eyes at me, but man, why was my heart beating so wildly…? Probably because I like V, duh.

“What was that, huh??” BamBam cried, as my eyes went back and forth from him to V, who kept staring at me like he was in a trance. There was a brief moment of silence before BamBam added to his words.

“You guys kissed without me, huh?” I was confused at the maknae’s words when BamBam closed the distance between him and I, his hands gripping my shoulders with strength I didn’t know he had and smashing his lips on mine. I in a breath unintentionally while BamBam continued to administer the smooch.

I was lost in his taste when suddenly his lips were removed from mine. I now watched as V pulled BamBam back and gave me a very dark, almost lustful gaze.

“Who said you could join? It’s me and Iza’s kiss.” The eldest stepped up and brought his hand behind my neck and he forced my lips forward to meet his again. I could barely breathe from all the excitement and arousal from it all, but before things could get really heated…

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!!”

JR came striding, his voice thundering and echoing through the hall. Thank God V removed his lips from mine right when he also entered the kitchen.

“You didn’t see that right?” The Thai boy flustered while the other two were still shocked and frightened of the eomma of the group.

“Saw what?” JR grumbled, still looking groggy. Come to think of it….

“Nothing,” V answered timidly.

“By the way, hyung, how were you still here?! We went to your room and you weren’t there,” I brought up, hoping to ease Jinyoung’s wrath.

He rubbed his eyes as the rest of us waited quietly for his answer, because it seemed like he popped out of nowhere.

“I was sleeping in Youngjae and Yugyeom’s room, because I wanted to borrow a novel from Youngjae and I ended up just falling asleep in there. Wait, you were in my room…?” He trailed off, his voice taking a dangerous, suspicious tone.

we are in trouble now.

 

 

A/N: Thanks to my guy friend James for co-authoring this XDD Hope u enjoyed it Iza HAHAHAH