Meeting with Yongguk ft. B.A.P

Fluff Oneshots

A/N: Another update hahah, this story goes out to my good friend Raela and her ultimate bias Bang Yongguk.Merry early christmas RAE!! Also some of the events in this story are half true and half fiction because we did see B.A.P back in September. Anywho hope you lovely readers enjoy this and I will be updating very soon again, probably by Christmas or before.

 

Rae's POV

I didn't believe when Jenny said B.A.P was coming down here to film for One Fine Day until she showed me pictures. It also happened to be the same time around my birthday. I was hella excited.

 

-Group chat-

Jen: OMG GUYS! They are going to film at Don Quijote!!!

Rae: NO WAY OWO

Kapio: How do you know this?

Jen: Someone posted on the page, but let's go guys!!

Rae: Do you know what time they're going to be there? I can't be out late

Jen: the post said 6pm? Or 6:30pm but you can finally see Yongguk!!

Kapio: it's like a birthday present for you hahha

 

DAY of seeing B.A.P:

 

Rae's POV

We just finished eating burgers at Island Burger and went to Magic Island to relax a bit before seeing B.A.P, that is if the rumors are true. Frick, to see Yongguk in real life is one of my dreams since he became my bias.

"Shall we get going? It's 6:25pm" Jenny asked

"Sounds g" I said with excitement.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the supermarket so when we arrived, it was already 6:45 pm. I saw fans already crowding the outside waiting for B.A.P while Jenny and Kapio were hugging people they knew. But since they knew them, we were sort of in front which was good since we could get a perfect view of them even though I was hiding behind Jenny. It wasn’t till 7ish until B.A.P arrived in the rented bus with all camera crew around us. The members that came out first is Youngjae and Yongguk with their manager to check on things before going back into the bus. Just seeing Yongguk made me blush so much, ughh he's so handsome!

 

Yongguk's POV

Since Zelo is the "king", he picked Himchan to eat at a fancy place while we had a limit of $100 to buy dinner. The tour bus took us to a local store on the island. When we arrived, all four of us were all shocked to see all fans piled up in front of the  supermarket.

"WOAHHH, they are all our fans?"

"WOOWW"

First Youngjae and I went along with our manager inside the store to check on things before going back inside the bus. But when I got off the bus, I saw this one fan who kept hiding her face. Heh, what a cutie.

---

The members and I were so happy that the things we placed in the cart were surprisingly cheap, I got a little bit anxious since some of the fans passed the boundary and got a bit close. Youngjae and Jongup split off to get more ingredients while Daehyun and I were in the drink aisle and it wasn't until I turned at the right time to see the same fan who hid her face earlier. Well damn, she is a cutie. I wonder if she's single~

Daehyun whispered to me, "You think she's cute, am I right hyung?"

I was baffled, was I that obvious or something?

"No. Why would say such a thing?"

"You have that LOOK."

"Sure I do~" I sarcastically said. I wanted to slap the smirk on his face.

 

Rae's POV

Since my classmate happened to be there, I stuck with her majority of the time because Kapio and Jenny were no where to be found. I must have been dreaming, I swear Yongguk stared at me for a bit before being interrupted by Daehyun. They were lining up to pay and the manager of the store was mad since the fans were overcrowding the place and wanted B.A.P to get out fast. Jenny and Kapio found me at the cashier and Jenny kept fangirling how Youngjae happened to walk her way and how she froze while holding her phone. Also the manager also happened to open a empty register because there were long lines and coincidentally, it was the register next to us. HOLY … Yongguk was right there but I only saw part of his head since I was shorter.

"I think he's smiling at you Rae~" Jenny teased.

"Not, don't lie to me" I denied.

Kapio and Jenny gave each other that look and laughed while I blushed.

--

Few days later:

Jongup's POV

We headed to Waikiki to learn how to surf which was amazing since the waves were huge. Yongguk seemed a bit dazed compared to usual and all of us knew that he was star struck by that one fan, courtesy of Jung Daehyun.

"Hyung, you should of asked for her number" I pointed out and the members laughed.

"Even if I tried, people would had attacked her… I don't want to cause unnecessary drama," hyung sighed.

"Well maybe fate will bring you to her" the maknae suddenly mentioned and it was weird considering he had no dating experience compared to others.

"Thanks maknae" Yongguk smiled and ruffled his hair.

 

Suddenly we heard loud laughter close by so we turned our heads to the source of the noise and Zelo was actually correct. It was her, the blushing fan from days ago with the same friends that were with her. By the way, Youngjae was also interested in her friend since she somehow caught his "attention".

"Hyung, there's your chance!" I pushed him towards their direction but he was stuck.

I decided to play his wingman and walked over to them.

"Excuse me?" I caught their attention and of course, they were shocked wondering why an idol was talking to them.

"Umm, yes?" the taller one spoke.

"Uh, my hyung over there wants to talk with your friend." I pointed to the shorter one and then at hyung.

"OMG Rae, I told you!" Youngjae's girl laughed.

"Sure?" Rae, I assumed stood up and followed me back to the others.

 

Few minutes later:

Rae's POV

"Hi, I'm Yongguk and I was wondering if I could have your number? It's just that your really cute" my bias smiled with his gummy smile.

HOLY … BANG YONGGUK SAID I AM CUTE..

I didn't know what to say but I nodded shyly so we exchanged numbers.

"Raela, your name is unique."

"Thank you," I giggled.

God damn, what else can I say… never would of thought I ever met my ultimate bias and for him to call me cute. Such a nice birthday weekend for me.

"Uh, would you like to hang with us?' Yongguk scratched his neck," With your friends of course. It seems Youngjae and Daehyun likes your friends over there"

I stared back at them where Daehyun seemed to be flirting with Kapio and Youngjae having a conversation with Jenny.

"We would like that haha, but umm… would you like to go eat ramen later?" I asked

"Sure, I love ramen."