Gimme Kimi Love ft. LedApple

Fluff Oneshots

                                                                              

 

 

-Flashback-

Kailani’s POV

Sigh… Now that I think about it, I haven’t hanged out with my friends for a while. I should go call or text them. Most of them didn’t answer their phones when I called so I sent them messages on Line.

Redbeans: Hey, is anyone free today? If so, let’s go to the mall we haven’t hanged for a while

Kyungie: I’m free but I can’t stay long~~

Catlady: I’m going!! YAY GIRLS DAY!!!

Kyungie: Really? All caps? LOL XD

Catlady: I’m happy pus it’s better than staying home

Redbeans: Ahaha, I’m happy too :D

Kyungie: Where should we meet up?

Redbeans: The mall and maybe we could go to the arcade too if that’s okay with you guys

Kyungie: I’m fine with it~

Catlady: Same here ^^

When we arrived, we headed to Taste Tea to get some boba. Kamryn and I ordered a melon tea latte, extra sweet with small tapiocas while Jenny got the lychee black ice tea. Then after chilling for a bit, we walked to Forever 21 hoping we can get clothes we like. After an hour, we finished shopping, satisfied with our choices and that’s when Jenny reminded us about the arcade. Hopefully no one will look at us weirdly because not many girls go to arcades though I can be wrong.

When we got there, I noticed a group of boys playing at the DDR section. There was one guy who stood out because he was the tallest one in the group and had red/blueish hair. Kamryn and I were watching them, Jenny went to the claw machines trying to get win a plushie. What I didn’t know was that the tall guy I saw was gazing at me.

“Do you see that? He keeps looking at you~~” Kamryn spoke up.

“Mhm~ I don’t have anything on my face right?” I touched my face to check.

Kamryn looked at me and checked, “Nope maybe he wants to talk with you~~”.

“How can you be so sure?”

“He’s walking over here~” she laughed.

He came to me and smiled shyly, “Hi, umm… I was wondering if you wanted to play DDR with me and umm... loser pays for lunch…”

Eonnie and I was shocked, didn’t expect that and she seemed a bit offensive so she gave him the stare.   

 

-Later-

Gwangyeon’s POV

When I saw her entering the arcade with her friends, I just had to talk with her. She is cute and my type, I don’t regret competing with her at DDR even though the one by her was scaring me with those eyes. Even though I won, I still payed for lunch and the guys wouldn’t stop wriggling their eyebrows at me. Way to make it obvious… it was awkward sitting with the girls so Hanbyul decided to ease the awkwardness.

“So, let me introduce my friends, I’m Hanbyul, that’s Gwangyeon, Hyoseok, Youngjun, and Kyumin”.

“I’m Kamryn, this Kailani and Jenny~” she introduced.

Oh, so Kailani is her name, Kamryn was the one giving me the stink eye and Jenny was the one who won those plushies. We talked for more than an hour and everyone was comfortable with each other. Then Kyumin asked if there was a purikura around here and the girls said that they’ll take us there. When we went there, I tried to take many pictures with Kailani.

-End-

 

-Few hours later-

Kailani’s POV

It had been a few years since I saw Gwangyeon and I miss him… I’m stressed because of finals for school… everyone is busy too so no one can really help me. I decided to head Starbucks and when I walked in, I saw Hanbyul with Gwangyeon. I hesitated; deciding if I should go talk to them, since I was standing there, Hanbyul recognized me.

“Kailani, hey~”

“Hey guys~~” I walked over to them. It was kind of awkward.

“So, umm where have you guys been?” I quietly asked hoping that I didn’t offend them.

“Oh, Gwangyeon had some sickness while back and was recovering the whole time,” he explained. I feel bad for asking…

“If you guys don’t mind, can you two help me study for my finals?”

“Sure, I don’t mind~” Gwangyeon spoke.

“Sorry but I’ll be busy, don’t worry~ he is smart”

“Hyung…” the said boy whined.

 

-One week later-

Gwangyeon’s POV

The whole week I’ve been helping Kailani study for her final. What I realized was the more I was with her; the more I started to like her. Today we met at the library and it’s been a few hours, Kailani shut her book.

“I want to give up…” she spoke up.

“Your almost there, don’t give up just,” I tried encouraging her. She didn’t say anything so the next thing I said shocked her.

“If you pass, I’ll take you out on a date~~”

“Umm… I’ll try my hardest oppa...” she blushed. She’s adorable and she called me oppa.

Did you know that Hyoseok is going on a date with Kam tomorrow?” I blurted.

 

-Next day-

Kailani’s POV

What Gwangyeon said yesterday really shocked me… if I pass the exam, he’ll take me out on a date… I grabbed my phone and texted Kamryn.

Redbeans: Omma, are you busy today?

Omma: Sorry, I have something to do~~

Redbeans: It’s alright, maybe I’ll ask Jenny~~

Omma: Sorry again, I’ll treat you next time

Redbeans: No worries ^^

I knew what she was doing today because of oppa; I wanted to see how she’ll reply. It’s ok, I got my other Eonnie Jenny~~. But first, I’ll check Facebook making sure I don’t miss anything important. Let’s see… Sehun featured in Boa’s new mv… BTS won 1st place… WAIT WHAT?! OMG BTS FINALLY WON!!! OMG I’M SO PROUD OF THEM YAY! HOPE THEY CAN WIN MORE! Anyways I should text Jenny Ahaha.

Redbeans: Hi eonnie~ Are you busy right now?

Catlady: Hi dongsaeng, I’m fine~ waeyo?

Redbeans: Umm… is it possible to go on a date with Gwangyeon?

Catlady: Did he ask you out? Hehehehe

Redbeans: Well he said that if I pass, we’ll go on a date~~

Catlady: OMO you should go out with him! You two so like each other hehehe~ plus don’t waste the opportunity!! Also good luck on your finals, hwaiting~

Redbeans: Thank you eonnie ^^ <3. But I’m scared, what if it’s a joke or something?

Catlady: Don’t worry~~ he isn’t the kind of guy, he is a great guy, trust me~

Redbeans: Okay, I trust you eonnie~ ^^

 

-At boy’s house-

No one’s POV

The boys were relaxing at Hanbyul’s villa playing Wii. But Gwangyeon had many thoughts especially with Kailani so he decided to ask the boys.

“So, umm… can I have your attention dudes?” he spoke.

“Yah, can’t you see we’re playing hyung?” the maknae whined.

“You’re not helping maknae~ Hanbyul, do you think if it’s too much?”

“Too much of what?”

“It’s not too much plus if you really like her then take her on a date hyung~” Kyumin stated.

“Thank you Kyumin,” the worried boy thanked.

“You should reserve a place, make a picnic and then sing for her~~” Youngjun helped.

“Aish, I don’t want to sound mean but I hope she passes on her final~~” the worried boy became more nervous.

 

-At Han River-

Hyoseok’s POV

So today is my date with Kamryn and I plan to take her to the Han River. I will make this date perfect, nothing can go wrong. After we went on those couple boats, I recommended that we should stroll around the area. Strolling around, I realized that I was still stay shy around her so being the idiot me; I tried to hold her hand. But I kept pretending to “fix’ my hair. She noticed so she held my hand instead, and then kissed me on my cheek.

“Thank you for the date Hyoseok oppa~~”

“No problem~” I blushed. After I said that, it started to rain very badly. Really?! Of all things! We started running, taking shelter close by.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t expect this to happen…” I sighed, “It’s ok if you don’t want to go on a second date…” I slapped myself.

“Hey, don’t do that and it’s alright~ plus I don’t mind going on a date with you again,” she explained. I hugged her out of excitement causing us to both blush.

 

-Back at Kailani’s place-

 Kailani’s POV

I was studying when Gwangyeon comes over and tells me to stop because he’s got something for me.

“Alright, what is it?” my attention was on him.

Gwangyeon took out his guitar and started singing.

   Baby baby Run to you

I only have you lady Lalalalalala

Come to me tonight

Run to you

I will protect you Lalalalalala

I need you, oh come on

 

Like water in a desert, like the moon in the night sky

You are absolute, to me, it’s only you

 

All right! Take my hand

All right! Hug me hotly

The dice has been thrown, the start has begun

 

Baby baby Run to you

I only have you lady Lalalalalala

Come to me tonight

Run to you

I will protect you Lalalalalala

I need you, oh come on

 

All right! Don’t run away

All right! Don’t push me away

The main character of my life drama is you

 

Baby baby Run to you

I only have you lady Lalalalalala

Come to me tonight

Run to you

I will protect you Lalalalalala

I need you, oh come on

 

Before I met you, my life was filled with wind and waves

You’re like a religion, my absolute love

Tonight, the moon will shine upon you

All the love that I’ve done so far are just sad wave foam

Just soveniers for outlooking strangers

I’ll breathlessly run to you all 365 days

Run to you

 

Tonight the blue moon has risen oh

Will you whisper love to me?

 

All right! It’s only you

All right! To me, it’s only you,

Who is the girl that’s my everything

 

Run to you

I will stand in front of you

Lalalalalala

Until always, I’ll be by your side

Run to you

I will protect you, Lalalalalala

I need you, baby run to you

 

“Sorry if I was bad, been a bit rusty~” he chuckled.

“No need to apologize plus it’s amazing, how long did it take to write?”

“For a few hours and I hoped this song inspires you”.

“Maybe one day, you can teach me to play the guitar,” I said.

 

-Few days later-

The result of my final… my friends weren’t helping me since they were surrounding around me like little kids so I nervously opened it… and I passed!

“OMG I REALLY PASSED!!” I showed it to them and we all jumped in happiness.

“Now you can go on the date~” Omma teased and I blushed.

“You people are mean,” I giggled a bit and went to text him.

-Message-

RB; Hey oppa, guess what? I passed my final!! ^^

GY: That’s great news~~ meet me tomorrow at the Seoul Arts Center

RB: Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow~~ ^^

 

-Tomorrow-

Hanbyul’s POV

Damn, Gwangyeon must really love her~ I wonder if he can introduce me to one of her friends especially Jenny. The idiot has interrupted my thoughts.

“I’m too nervous… I don’t want to make it obvious that I like her…” the said boy explained.

“Aish, just go already~~” Kyumin complained.

“Wait, did you write the song already?” I said.

“…” he rushed to his room; I was curious so I followed him and helped him when he needed it. What we didn’t know that time passed by so fast and Kailani left messages on his phone.

 

-Few hours later-

Kailani’s POV

I kept texting him but he hasn’t replied at all so I assumed that he doesn’t want to go at all… I hesitated but I started heading there anyways. Few minutes later, when I arrived I saw him running towards me but the mood between us was awkward.

“I’m very sorry for my behavior but I swear I can make it up~~” he apologized.

“It’s ok but I thought you stood me up…” I explained.

The moment we stepped inside, I was amazed. The whole place was decked out in mason jar lights and some flower petals lying around the center of the stage making it look romantic. We sat where the blanket was laid and he surprised me by taking out a picnic basket, opening it revealing all those goodies. He looks like a great cook.

 

Gwangyeon’s POV

After a while, I decided that it’s the perfect time to sing.

“I’ll be back, I need to go to the bathroom,” I stood up and pretended to head there.

“Sure, I don’t mind~~,” she assured. Making sure she wasn’t watching me, I grabbed my guitar and when I got close by her, I started singing.

 

Kaeritai kaerenai

I Miss You!

Gimigimi kimi no LOVE

Kimi kimi kimi dake shika

Kono mune no sukima wa ume rarenai ya

 

One More!

Girigiri kimi no ai o mou ichido dake

Kakunin akunaikedo

Jaja jajan jān

 

Deatta ano hi kara unmei o kanjita

Gara ni mo naku honkidatta

Surechigatteta koto kidzukenai mama ni

It's tsurū re moa ( ? ) Can't stop loving you

 

Kaeritai kaerenai

Toki wa mou maki modosenai

Iji nante harazu ni dakiaeba yokatta

Barabara mou barabara

 

I Miss You!

Gimigimi kimi no LOVE

Kimi kimi kimi dake shika

Kono mune no sukima wa ume rarenai ya

 

One More!

Girigiri kimi no ai o mou ichido dake

Kakunin akunaikedo

Jaja jajan jān

 

Yeah! ! Yeah! !

Don'nani koi o kasanete mo Beginner

Hajimete no suren no you ni Break it out

Hito wa ayamachi o kurikaeshinagara tsuyoku naru no tsuyoku nareru no

Wasure ran nai ano toki no Smile

Kimi o shinji Cry tsurai kurai Life

Kimi o ushinatte imasara ai no imi ni kidzuki hajimeta nda

 

Kaeritai kaerenai

Toki wa mou maki modosenai

Iji nante harazu ni dakiaeba yokatta

Barabara mou barabara

 

I Miss You!

Gimigimi kimi no LOVE

Kimi kimi kimi dake shika

Boku no mune no sukima wa ume rarenai ya

 

One More!

Girigiri kimi no ai o mou ichido dake

Kakunin akunaikedo

Jaja jajan jān

 

I Miss You!

Gimigimi kimi no LOVE

Kimi kimi kimi dake shika

Boku no mune no sukima wa ume rarenai ya

 

One More!

Girigiri kimi wa nidoto modoranainara

Omoide ni dekiru made

Jaja jajan jān

 

Dou shiyou mo nai mae ni susumenai

Kono mama ja Cry tsurai kurai Life

Kimi o ushinatte imasara ai no imi o motome hajimeta nda

 

One More!

Girigiri kimi wa nidoto modoranainara

Omoide ni dekiru made

Jaja jajan jān

 

After I was done, I could see that Kailani was shocked and that she secretly was crying. I placed down the guitar and kneeled in front of her.

“Kailani, will you be my girlfriend?”

She was speechless but nodded anyways. I hugged her and pecked her lips.

“I promise you that I will never let you down~~”.

 

A/N; HOPE YOU LOVE IT DONGSAENG!! sorry if i have mistakes and enjoy some Gwangyeon spam!!