Mansae!

Fluff Oneshots

 

 

                                                                                

A/N: Had to change some things that's why i reuploaded it hahah. Also I have a another oneshot coming out soon with Jimin that a lovely reader requested ^^

 

 

-3 years ago-

Rachel was excited when she heard about the foreign exchange students coming to her school especially since she’s taking part in it. As that day came with all those exchange students walking in, she was mesmerized by one person. Kwon Soonyoung. One by one everyone got assigned to who they will be looking after.

“Rachel, I’m assigning you to Soonyoung and Mingyu so please watch over them”, the teacher announced.

“Yes sir”, Rachel silently screamed in joy.

 

-Present-

Rachel’s POV

I have been in Seoul for about a month since i always wanted to travel here and maybe find Soonyoung because I really miss him so much. It’s been a bit boring due to the fact i don’t have any friends here. Today I have been walking around, shopping and i’m definitely craving for some coconut pudding milk tea. When i walked into this boba place, it wasn’t as packed which is a good sign for me.

“Welcome to Boba King, how can i help you?” the cashier smiled. She seemed cute.

“Hi, can i have a large coconut pudding milk tea?” I replied glancing at her name tag which read Jenny.

“Sure, would you like that regular or extra sweet?”

 

3 minutes later, i was sitting at a table by the window view. As i was listening to BIGBANG’s Loser, I noticed there were a group of boys near me being loud so when i glanced at them i was shocked. Was that Soonyoung? It can’t be… i’m probably hallucinating or maybe i drank too much coconut milk tea.

 

Soonyoung’s POV

“Hyung, that girl keeps looking here” Chan pointed out.

“Maybe you’re mistaken, he’s probably staring since we’re handsome”, Seungcheol laughed. I stared at the person and oddly enough, she looked really familiar. Where have i seen her before?

Jenny came up to us while leaning by Wonwoo, “Mind to tell me why you boys are checking that girl over there?”

“Maknae said that she’s been checking us out” Wonwoo pointed in that direction.

 

Mingyu kept staring till his eyes became wide.

“It’s Rachel noona!” he ran to her, scaring her in the process. She was surprised who then smiled brightly hugging him. I had no clue what he was doing or why she hugged him so i dragged Joshua just in case but he wouldn’t allow it.

“Hyung, it’s Rachel remember? She was the one who took care of us during high school.”

“Rachel, how have you been?” I blushed, suddenly remembering my crush i still have on her.

“Hey Soonyoung oppa, I have been good. I finished college not to long ago”, she smiled.

The boys came up to us since we were too busy catching up with Rachel.

“Care to introduce us?” Chan smiled while the rest had creepy smiles.

 

Rachel’s POV

As I was catching up with them, ten other boys came along to us. I was shocked as there were so many of them.

“Ah noona, they are the rest of the group. That’s Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Seokmin, Jisoo, Jun, Minghao, Seungkwan, Vernon and the youngest Chan.”

“Wow… that’s going to take me a while to remember,” I laughed. “But it’s nice to meet you all.”

“You don’t need to remember them when you have us” Mingyu joked and ended getting hit by S.Coups hyung.

 

----

We all headed to Jenny’s apartment so it would be more private and that her boss won’t kick us out because that has happened many times.

“I’m sorry Jenny. I feel like i’m invading your privacy” I apologized.

She laughed, “ Don’t worry i’m use to all of their shenanigans.”

“How long have you known these guys?”

“Well I’ve known most of them since middle and high school then they introduced me to Vernon, Minghao and Chan one day.”

“Random but did you fell for anyone of those idiots?”it was my turn to laugh and Jenny smiled slightly.

“I was kinda interested in Vernon and then Mingyu but I don’t feel like dating right now since my last relationship didn’t end well…”

“Oh i’m so sorry.”

“It’s alright but let’s just say a clingy boyfriend/stalker is a no-no.”

---

As i was helping Jenny with lunch, Mingyu randomly helped us and Jenny explained how he is one of the cooks in the group. I’m not complaining but he is really good as I finished eating some of his japchae he made earlier.

 

Jenny’s POV

As the three of us were cooking, Rachel kept injuring herself so i took her out from the kitchen. I told the boys to watch over her so she won’t enter again.

“So, how long do you think it will take for Soonyoung and Rachel to go on a date?” i asked Mingyu who seemed concentrated on his dish.

“Hmm, maybe soon? We have that dance event coming up soon so he’ll probably ask her as his date.”

“I’ll be very proud of him, he’ll be all grown up” i laughed while he shook his head.

“Do you want me to be your date noona?” Mingyu cupped my cheeks making me widen my eyes.

 

Mingyu’s POV

Noona was going to say something but someone had to interrupt, i looked behind her to see it was Joshua hyung. Way to ruin my moment…

“Oh, was i interrupting you guys?” Joshua raised one of his eyebrows as he said it way too innocently. Jenny pulled away from me and turned to him.

“No, Mingyu was being himself. Do you need something?”

 

Few days before event:

Soonyoung’s POV

“What if she rejects me?” I looked at the guys worried and pulled at my hair.

Jeonghan and Jihoon stopped me, “She won’t reject you. I promise!” they both said in unison.

“Unlike Jenny… who I think is avoiding me…” Mingyu pouted.

“She still has a hard time gyu, that bastard messed up big time. If i see him again. I can't control myself this time. I will beat his , all of us will,” Seokmin stood up and made a weird pose.

The china line, Minghao and Jun pulled the idiot back down, “Could you stop embarrassing us?”

We laughed at how they were lecturing Seokmin till I noticed Rachel entering the shop. AHh, perfect.

 

I went to her after she ordered her usual, i pulled her to the side shocking her a bit.

“Oh hey Hoshi” She gave me one of her cute smiles.

“Rachel, I was wondering if you would be my date for the event? I know it’s kind f last minute.”

She blushed and nodded, “Of course I would, i was going to ask you also>”

“Awesome haha, i’ll pick you up at Jenny’s.”

 

Later at Rachel’s condo:

Rachel’s POV

“Wait, why is Seungkwan here?” i pointed at the boy who seemed interested in my Kaonashi blanket.

“It’s so soft” the said boy held it, snuggling against his body.

“I needed his help since he is a fashion expert on one of the dresses  you’ll be wearing for the event.”

“Can’t I just choose any dress?” i sat on my bed and groaned.

“No, I want to see what matches you well and make Hoshi fall in love with you more”

Few minutes later:

“Rachel! You look gorgeous in that one! You should definitely wear this” Jenny clapped while Seungkwan was going through the dresses.

“Yah, what are you doing?” i looked at him weirdly.

“I’m picking a dress for Jenny noona. She needs to go to this event, without her it might get a bit boring,” he explained.

“Yeah Jenny, do you expect me to watch all thirteen boys alone?” Teasing her, i grabbed the dress from him placing it in her hand, and pushing her into the bathroom.

 

“I don’t know about this…” Jenny mumbled.

“Let us see!” Seungkwan was too excited which made me laugh out loud.

“Calm down boy.”

“Okay, i’m coming out. Don’t laugh at me.”

“We won’t” As we both replied, the shy girl came out from hiding.

“Oh my god”

“Holy Jenny.”

“I knew it, i look ugly…” she covered her face.

“Jenny, you’re looking perfs. Now we can show everyone how beautiful you two are” Seungkwan sassed.

The entire night we practiced our makeup and i taught Jenny how to wear  her prescription contacts.

 

Day of event:

Soonyoung’s POV

“Wah, Rachel you look beautiful as always” i pointed out and she blushed.

“Just because we’re dating now doesn’t mean you can be so cheesy,” she giggled.

“I can be a cheeseball if i had to. But do you know if noona’s coming?” i hugged her close.

“Oh, she’s coming. Just fashionably late.”

 

We were having a good time dancing though she did get distracted by BIGBANG and BTS. i was going to kiss her only to get interrupted by Seungkwan.

“Rachel, you need to help me. Jenny’s outside but she won’t come inside.”

“What? I’ll go get her!” Mingyu appeared out of nowhere and ran outside.

“Should we follow him?” Rachel asked. The others surrounded us when they heard about Jenny.

“Nah, he knows what he’s doing” Vernon explained and one by one, the boys turned their heads  and all of them gasped.

 

Rachel’s POV

I was wearing a one of a kind dress where it had a sweetheart neckline with some sequins. I loved how it was blue, my favorite color. All the boys had complimented earlier and i wasn’t surprised considering Jenny chose it. But right now as soon as those idiots turned towards the entrance, i smiled brightly as Jenny was walking towards us while holding Mingyu’s hands. Jenny was wearing a red one sided shoulder dress decorated with lace. I have to admit that Seungkwan has good taste in fashion.

“Wah noona, beautiful as always” the boys all said in glee.

“Thank you boys but you have to really thank Rachel and Seungkwan who made me come here today”. I smiled and grasped her free hand tightly.

“Aww, thanks bae.”

 

Later, we all took a break from dancing and mostly Jenny calming me down when BIGBANG passed by like who wouldn’t fangirl. But then someone from BTS approached us causing Jenny to tense up as i noticed and the boys changed their demeanor.

“Jenny noona… I see you're back for the events”

“Jungkook-shi, can you please leave? Noona doesn’t want to talk to you,” Mingyu grumbled a bit so Jenny patted his hand, calming the boy.

“No need to fret boys and of course i have to be here, i always support my boys. I think you should go back, you don’t want your leader to worry,” Jenny replied calmly as she looked at him with no emotions in her eyes. The said boy left in a haste.

Is this who she was talking about?

 

Soonyoung’s POV

“Maybe we should give her some space?” I whispered to Rachel which she agreed. So we left the ballroom and walked to a balcony nearby.

“So that was him? The one who treated her bad?” Rachel stared at the moon, mesmerized by it.

“Mmm, he never treated her right and left her to become an idol. Such an ” I shook my head from slight memories.

“You got that right.” I laughed a bit and decided to hug her from behind.

“So did you enjoy today’s event?”

She turned to me, “Are you kidding? How dare you do those hip s in front of other girls, you belong to me Kwon Soonyoung.”

“Yes Mrs. Kwon” I chuckled and kissed her.

“FINALLY” someone shouted behind us, I assume it’s either Seungcheol or Seokmin who said that.