In Love with my Best Friend

Fluff Oneshots

Jasper's POV

Being a freshman in college ,why? because i'm in love with my best friend. Oh Sehun, a kingka and who has many fans following him everyday. Your wondering why i like him right? It happened in high school

-- Flashback--

" Are you sure you don't need a ride? it's getting dark", my friend Jenny said. I looked up and agreed " I'm sure plus i'm waiting for sehun". Jenny laughed " your not giving up on him are you?" while looking at me. I replied " Nope, i don't care what happens and if you can date D.O then i can date Sehun". "Yah!! Don't even mention my baby, just be careful ok?" I looked at her "Don't worry unnie, go before your baby misses you~~ ".

I waited for 20 minutes and he still wasn't here. " Jasper~" I turned around, ... that's not sehun, it's my crazy ex Joey. " What the hell do you want ?" " He won't come for you" he replied, i wanted to flip him off but i couldn't, i out. When i woke up the next day, my savior, Sehun was looking at me worried "Hey pumpkin sorry i was late, the guys were goofing off ". I need to confess to him before it's too late "Sehun ahh.." and just that i started crying..

--- End of flashback---

Ever since that day i avoided him, i couldn't handle the pressure. " Jasper, please don't avoid me again~~~ ". I looked at that person. "Sehun.." He holded my hands " Jasper, i love you and i don't want to lose you again, can you please be my girlfriend?" I was shocked, my best friend the Oh Sehun just asked my to be his girlfriend. I couldn't say anything because he kissed me, on the lips. "Sehun oppa" He pulled away and looked at me " Don't deny the spark and don't lie to me, i know you love me too, Jenny told me". " Jenny?!!?!, aish, imma kill that girl later" after i said that, i kissed him " I'll be your girlfriend" i mumbled.

 

" Jasper? What are you thinking about?" my boyfriend hugged me from behind. I looked at him and smiled " Just remebering the time you asked me to be your girlfriend~~ " I replied. He laughed " And after that, you hit Jenny for telling me and of course, she hit you back" when he said that, i pouted " Don't even remind me~". then i kissed him, not caring those around us. "YAH!! NO PDA!! Your still young and innocent" "Babe, let's leave them alone~~"  "But oppa~~" I so know who it was but i decided to ignore her but thanks to her, i wouldn't be dating my best friend Sehun now.

 

 

 ( A/N) Sorry if it's too short, i tried my best ^^ this request goes to my friend Jasper who requested a school scenario with Exo's Sehun. Please comment on what you think, thank you~~~~