Surprise Party ft. Vixx

Fluff Oneshots

                                

                                                            

 A/N :First off, it has been awhile since i updated but this one is for my eonnie's "daughter" heheheh HAPPY BDAY KAILANI!! Anyways hope you guys enjoy it though~~

 

  Hongbin's POV

I am nervous because today is my jagi's birthday, it has to go well sine she's turning 16 and i know that it's really important to her. Hopefully the members won't ruin it -coughs- N -coughs- but since Kamryn and Jenny are here, it should go well. I was getting ready to pick up my baby until Ravi barged in saying "Hongbin ah, Hyuk and Ken ate the cake.. so you and your girlfriend have to stay out longer but i'll text you when to come back~~" I knew this would happen /sighs/ "Just go and buy another cake hyung" I replied and left the dorm.

    - New message from Jagi <3 -

      'Oppa, Where are you? '

     ' On my way baby ~~ '

 

  Kailani's POV

Today is my sweet 16 and I just want to spend it with oppa only, he's been so busy being an idol. I dressed up cute and i loved it whenever he compliments me, I wonder if he'll take me on a romantic dinner and then kiss me under the stars /giggles/. What is taking him so long... did he forget?... again?

  - New message from Oppa <3 -

  ' Baby, I didn't forget silly, I'm right outside~'

When I read that i quickly ran to the door and opened it, smiling big I said "Oppa, your here~~". "Silly girl I had to go and buy these for you~" he replied while giving me a bouquet of roses and carnations. "Oppa, you didn't have to.." I smiled more and he suddenly hugged me "Well pretty flowers for my beautiful jagi ~" "Stop being so chessy oppa" I blushed.

 

  Ravi's POV

Since Hongbin didn't trust N or Ken, he put me and Kamryn in charge. After we bought another cake and made sure that Hyuk wouldn't touch it by sending him to his room, he should be fine since his girlfriend Kiana was with him. The rest of us went back to decorating the dorm and tried not to rush or Honbin would complain later... He's lucky that Kailani really loves him ~~.

 

  Hongbin's POV

Hyung didn't text me back yet so I took her shopping, she refused when I told her that I'll pay but she was kinda mad at me. "Baby, just consider these as your birthday presents~~" I told her "You know I don't like it when you spend money on me.." she said and gave me those puppy eyes look heh cute. " I'll always pamper you even when we get married~~ " "OPPA!! I'm still young~" she blushed and slightly hit my chest. "That's why I will wait for you sweetie~~".

 

  -- Few hours later--

  Kailani's POV

"So how did you enjoy today?" Hongbin asked "It's always perfect with you oppa~~" I said. "Well, I have one more present for you but I left it at the dorm, so is it ok if we go there? " I told him that I didn't mind and we headed to the dorm. Along the way, I could tell he was nervous because he kept playing with his "Are you ok oppa?" I asked and he just said " I'm fine, no worry~".

 

 Hongbin's POV

God damn, Why am I this nervous? It's just a birthday surprise, It's not like I'm proposing... maybe in a few years. Right when I opened the door, everyone came out of their hiding spots and yelled "SURPRISE!!". Kailani was shocked but was happy "You guys didn't have to~~" "Well we had to, It's your sweet 16~~ happy birthday sweetie~" I told her while hugging her. The whole time Kailani stayed by Kamryn, her "Omma' and her other friends since she hasn't seen them in a few years. We continued by watching her open up her presents and it was adorable to see her fangirl~. Then the members and I gave Kailani another surprise by performing our song ' G.R.U.8' not forgetting Hyuk.

 

 Kailani's POV

I was shocked that the guys performed, especially since this is my favorite song also Kams' and Jennys' favorite which we sang along to.

       

You completely disarmed all of me
I think I’m losing control

There’s no way something this sweet can be bad for me
I want to love you

Are you human? How can you be so beautiful?
Look at that face that is smiling at me

Are you really mine? Is this all a dream?
I want to give you my all

(Why am I like this?) I wasn’t like this but I keep getting greedy
(Why is it like this?) The feelings get bigger
(Why am I like this?) A me that I didn’t even know has awakened
Because of your love
(Uh uh woo) Because of you
(Uh uh woo) Because of you alone
(Uh uh woo) Yes, you awakened me

When I open my eyes, your face floats up first
If I can’t see you, I can’t take it

Like a person who has never experienced a break up
I love you, I love you, I love you, I confess everyday

Do you know everything about me? If you do, will you be disappointed?
I want to be a better person (for you)

Are you a good person? If not, who cares?
I’ve already fallen for you

(Why am I like this?) I wasn’t like this but I keep getting greedy
(Why is it like this?) The feelings get bigger
(Why am I like this?) A me that I didn’t even know has awakened
Because of your love
(Uh uh woo) Because of you
(Uh uh woo) Because of you alone
(Uh uh woo) Yes, you awakened me

Just your existence alone is perfect, you have both elegance and iness
Eyes, nose, lips, it’s all beautiful – you alone gather all the admiration of the world
You’re too much (wow) Even if I say it backwards (oo-wa)
A night with you will be an ecstatic night that I’ll count down to

Tell me that you love me
Before I go crazy, yeah

(Why am I like this?) Inside of me
(Why is it like this?) Is a crazy person that only knows you
(Why am I like this?) You brought out a me that I didn’t even know
I’ll never let you go

(Uh uh woo) Can’t let you go
(Uh uh woo) No matter what kind of days come
(Uh uh woo) Love everything of me

 

 After everyone left and the members leaving us alone, Hongbin came up to me and kissed me " Happy sweet 16 baby~ "

 

A/N; I thought it would be longer but it's fine LOL XD anyways please comment down if i need to change any of my format.. also I'm shocked that I have 6 suscribers for this YAY, THANK YOU GUYS ^^ anyways heres some Hongbin spam for you Kailani