7- Summer Love

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, this is so tiring..." Sehun sighed and stretched his arms in the air then on the desk, he stayed still for a second then he rested his head on his arms. 

"Stop making winds with your mouth, Sehun! The house is going to fly soon!" His noona said as she entered the room carrying a tray full of sandwiches and bubble tea.

"Noona..." He smiled at her jumping off his seat at the sight of what she's bringing. 

"Then, you're going to stop complaining and sighing?" She trying to hide the tray. He stood up and took it from her, placed it on the desk, "I will..." He said gently.

"So, how is it going?" She asked.

"Almost finished, but seriously, this is tiring." He said.


"Of course, it is, if you want to be an Engineer, you'll have to go through it." She said.

"Sehun," She stood beside him and embraced him, "I know you can do it. You almost did it! It's the last of the last." She gave him a warm smile.

"You know, it's right what people say that elder sisters are the second mothers..." He expressed his feelings as he looked at her.

She smiled at him and rubbed his back, "So, you have any plans for tomorrow? It's your big day!" she asked.

"Mmm, maybe I'll start dating."

"What? Really?"

"Hmm... You see, there's that girl, who's really stealing my attention so I need to work that out."

"Aww! Sehunnie, you'll start this summer with new love~" She squealed pinching his cheek.

"Noon

a, Lara is calling for you." He said shyly, trying to sound serious.

"Lara is less than a year, she can't be saying anything, Sehunnie." She said knowingly and looked at him, "But, I'll take my leave." She smiled. 

"Noona!" He called as she stood by the door, she turned smiling at him. 

"Thank you so much, I wouldn't have achieved so much without you." He bowed politely from behind the desk, . "She wouldn't have done more." He continued.

She felt her heart stings, tears threatening, "You're welcome, Sehun baby~" She smiled and stepped back closing the door.

 

 

Next morning, he has done quite well at the last exam, texted his Noona and told her how everything went so great, thanks to his genius mind. She texted him back to take good care of his new girlfriend.

"Morning!" Sehun bowed, "Would you please let her know I came?" He asked and the young girl bowed and left.

"Mr. Sehun, you can come in." And he did. She's so beautiful, he smiled so genuinely as he looked at her calm face.

"Morning, beauty!" He smiled, sitting right next to her.

"Today, I have finished all my exams, which make me partly an Engineer." He cleared his throat, "Maybe I need couple of months- ahem- a year, as a trainee but it's going to be okay since it doesn't mean studying anymore, I've had my fair share with that. But it's not going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter