Safe And Sound

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, lovelies~
Back to the game~
I really, really, hope you like it. 
Let me know~
Love You~ <3 <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, you're trying to say...?" Kris motioned with his hand at Minseok's direction waiting for the latter to reply. It didn't really matter to him that he's speaking to an elder. Well, he never did anyway. 

Minseok chuckled at his brother's childish acts, "I am going to Paris for a couple of weeks." He replied. 

"And your reasons are?" Kris continued investigating his hyung.

 "Work intentions."Minseok replied giggling. 

"Is that right, Chen?" Kris turned to the other. 

"Yah! Why would he lie? You need to learn how to respect your elders!" Luhan shot Kris a glare. 

Chen frowned at Kris before replying him, "I don't know, hyung! I'm in the students' line while he is in the professors' one. Not mentioning that we're on vacation! Besides, why would I check on my hyung? He speaks the truth either way!" 

"Tsss, why do you guys keep nagging on useless things?!" Sehun scoffed sipping his iced tea.

"Why don't you stop eating and drinking, Maknae?" Kyungsoo appeared from his office with a coat hanging on his arm. 

"Yah! Where are you going?" Kris changed his target, now it's Kyungsoo. 

"Wow, hyung! You have a great talent on focusing on each one of us!" Kai said smiling rubbing the back if the so-called fox-pet between his legs.

Kris gave Kai a disgusted look, 
"Yah! Unless you stop bringing wild animals around calling them your pets, don't ever talk!" Kris said with a deeper tone than needed.

"Whoa hyung! You can be really scary at times!" Tao increased his mouth gap. 

Not giving the boy the slightest attention, Kris turned back to Minseok, "That's not even necessary! Lay's court hearing is in few days and Sara's play is this weekend! Family. Comes. First!" Firmly he said, slightly hitting the table only for attention.

"Manners!" Suho said as he entered the restaurant grabbing Baekhyun's collar.

"He can't leave just like that! Work? Pffft! Family is more important!" Kris continued arguing as Suho sat down. When Baekhyun almost sat next to him, Suho hit him on the preventing him from sitting. 

"What did he do now?" Chen crossed his arms scanning the situation.

"Always pissing off the court!" Suho replied then turned to Baekhyun giving him sharp glares, "And pissing off the court won't bring any good, they will hate you and it will lead them to imprison you, being a lawyer won't help you." 

"WHO ON EARTH DARES LAY A HAND ON MY BROTHER?!! I WILL FIGHT THEM! MAN TO MAN AND LET'S SEE IF THEY CAN CROSS ME!!" Kris blurted angrily standing up and waving with his hand randomly, almost hitting Kai's nose. 

"Whoa, hyung! You're something else!" Kai murmured taking a seat next Minseok who watched in amazement. Kris grew up knowing he had a family out there but didn't knock into details. He never accepted them. Even when they left their lives behind to save him two years ago, he refused their help, he determinedly shook their hands off, never even looked at one of them. 
 


~~~~
Two years ago... 

In the midst of the war, although Kris was losing his men, but the more he lost, the more showed from nowhere volunteering their lives for Kris and the castle. The Outsiders knew that somewhere they'll lose. After all, what bounded Kris's people together was Love affinity while what brought The Outsiders together was hatred. They decided to bring the kidnapped family to the field, it was like a wildcard -or, at least, that's what they hoped for- either Kris and his people would withdraw for the sake of the family or they would hesitate and that would be the chance for the black-hearted people to strike. He didn't back away... He fought and fought with all his might. 
A furious Outsider waved with his sword harshly at Kris and hurt his arm badly. Minseok, Luhan and Chanyeol ran towards him, he glared at them, "Don't come any closer. Don't you dare!" he warned them. 

"AT LEAST LET HIM HELP YOU!" Luhan yelled pointing at Chanyeol. 
Kris looked at Chanyeol then cut a piece of his outfit with his sword, "I don't need it." He said and tied his injury. 

"It'll get affected." Chanyeol whispered. 

"Why so stubborn?" Chen commented. 

Veins popped out of Baekhyun's face, "Hyung?" He called for Minseok who dragged Luhan and Chanyeol taking them to the safe side again. 

"Hyung, listen to me, you're the elder amongst us here, if you say, we'll fight. We can't watch him get hurt and stubbornly refuse the help just like that!" Baekhyun suggested. 

"Right!" Lay confirmed and the others nodded in agreement. 

"Tao, Sehun, what's the plan?" Minseok asked. The boys smiled. 

"Alright, we are an uninvited company. Our first weapon is to surprise them." Tao started, everyone nodded following.

"But we'll have to strike individually. It'll confuse them and will help us take over all of their power sources." Sehun explained. 

"I'm taking my boys and will secure the back side, my Leopards can lock the tail of this field and will let their women start taking the attackers from behind. About my wolves... They will tame those crazy bewitched deers." Kai smirked. 

"I like the sound of that!" Tao smiled devilishly. 

"What am I here for?" Kyungsoo mumbled. 

"You're with me, Kyungsoo." Lay said and Kyungsoo nodded.

"We're taking their leaders down. We're going to the main residence." Lay explained. Kyungsoo widened his eyes, "W- what?" 

"Suho hyung, Chen and Baekhyun-" Tao stretched his arm to point where they will go, but Chen cut him, "We're hyungs as well!" 

Tao scoffed and cleared his throat, "Okay, the three of you go up that small hill over there. Sehun taught you well on our way how to use the Archery, right?"

Sehun nodded, "I did, and I will be joining them, we need great force up there. It's attacking the heart of the field." 

"Okay, sounds good." 

"Where should I go?" Chanyeol asked as he put down his suitcase. 

"We need you to be safe, Chanyeol. Kris is already hurt, maybe one of us will be too." Minseok said.

"Hyung, I don't know the safest place to put Chanyeol hyung," Tao said in confusion. 

"THERE! GO THERE!" Kris shouted harshly pointing to where they are. He grabbed a girl harshly along with him. 
He looked thoroughly at Minseok. His eyes pleaded something and Minseok caught it. He took the girl from Kris, and once he did, Kris darted back to the field. 

"He... He trusts us!" Suho stated. 

The girl was shivering, Luahn rubbed her shoulder gently, "It's okay, you're safe now. We're the good guys." He said. The girl looked at the boys one by one then looked back at Luhan, "K- Kris..." She managed to say his name with trembling lips. Luhan felt the urge to hold her and try to calm her down, but the way Kris yelled at her and handed her to them, he figured she's special to him. And honestly, who wants to make that person angry? He looks scary. He won't hesitate to slay Luhan if he saw him touching that girl.  

"Stupid king..." She whispered and broke in tears, she turned to Minseok, "He seems to trust you, please, please help him. He hurt his arm." 

"KRIS!!" Someone shouted at the top of his lungs making everyone look at the direction of the voice. The girl tried to get up taking Luhan's hand, "That's - that's my brother, he wouldn't call him by his name. Something happened. Something happened. Please, Kris..." 

Sehun threw the paper that held the plan from his hands and walked angrily towards them. Chanyeol grabbed his arm harshly, "Are you crazy? Do you want to get yourself killed? You know nothing about this!" He tried to stop him. 

"Chanyeol, the girl is your mission, make sure she's safe no matter what!" Minseok took the lead. Baekhyun nodded liking the fast decisions. 

"Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Tao and Sehun, go up that hill, you have your weapon?" They nodded. 

"Kai, take your wild family back there!" Kai nodded and stopped Fort from howling in excitement. 

"Lay and Kyungsoo, make sure no one sees you. Lay, remember that trick we did years ago? In the co-operation camp?"Lay nodded eagerly.

"The trick. I get it. Kyungsoo, you're going to love this." He sent the younger a wicked smile.

"I had a fighting scene once. I won't let you go alone." Luhan said knowing what Minseok had in mind. 

"Okay, we're going to Kris. Directly to him." He announced.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Chanyeol asked. The elders nodded.

"Give me your hands here." Minseok said. 

They gathered around each other, in a circle, they hung their hands together in the middle. 

"Promise me, we'll all gather here again. All safe and sound. Don't get hurt. Don't let anyone get hurt. Protect yourselves. If you got hurt under any condition, call the nearest person to your location, don't let go, think of the most precious one in your life, put that person before your eyes. Do not let go. Promise me!" Minseok pleaded. 

"Promise, hyung, I'll protect myself and my brothers no matter what happens!" Sehun responded first. 

"Promise!" Firmly everyone else said as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Let's get our brother back home!" 

"LET'S GO!" 

"Little folks, come with me, the show is about to begin. FORT, let's have some fun!" 

 

 

 

 


"So, basically, he never lets anyone play with him. He likes the play-station, but he's not good at it, so whenever his brother asks him to play he just excuses himself." Chanyeol waved with his hand. At first, Kris's queen thought that this man is crazy but at his words, she found herself smiling to the talk of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter