5- Fear Not, I Got You

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 So, she got dressed, applied her makeup -though he did mention she doesn't need it. She blushed when she remembered and unlocked her phone to check the message again,
'Babe, put some nice clothes on, I managed to run away hehe ^^ Anyhows, I'll pick you up in 20, and you're spending the night with me till dawn- I'm telling you (A)
P.S, you don't need any makeup on, you're a nature beauty my love <3..'

Again she blushed. Not all the guys are such gentlemen, and not all the girls are so lucky.
Well, it all started quite a long time ago. All by coincidence. The lovely, sweet and breathtaking coincidence, that changed everything...  That made her, his girl and made *The* Luhan, her man. Yep, Luhan the famous idol. But no, nobody knows...  It's been some time now and they managed not letting the media run into them.

So tonight, he's picking her up. And hell, yeah, both are extremely excited for it. It's not that they don't get to spend time together because he's a special man who never lets neither of them misses the other crazily, even when he's overseas, he would always make it up to her later.

'Baby, downstairs :* '  Her phone showed the message, she smiled and ran towards the door, "I'm leaving."  She opened the door and before she closes it, she opened it a bit more and said shyly, "And I'll be late."  She closed the door and ran down the stairs. She could swear to herself that someone's chuckling, but anyways...

'Luhan, baby~ '  She thought and smiled, only him stealing her thoughts away. Then she found the real him standing at the last step of the stairs smiling ever so gently. She couldn't hold her horses and ran towards him as he -on the other side- still smiling, spreading his arms so widely, it gave him great looks especially with the irresistible black coat he's wearing.  
As she reached the last step, she innocently let go, giving him all the space to catch her, falling straight into his embrace. They both kept smiling as he embraced her gently, "I missed you..."  He said while still holding her, before she decided to end the hug, stepping back with her upper body, she cupped his face in her palms and looked straight in his eyes, "I love you."  She expressed her heart and he smiled in return kissing her forehead then took her hand and went directly to the car.

He fastened her seat belt while they both smiled at each other.

"So, where are we going?"  She asked giving him all her attention.
He looked at the road, "Hmm... Secret?"  He replied smiling.

They talked and talked before he started to slow down the car and said, "I need to fold those beautiful eyes for a little bit."

She didn't understand why would he do that but she closed them anyway. He smiled so lovely and kissed her forehead, "It's the way you are with me... The way you love and trust me endlessly."  He said and she smiled still closing her eyes, asking "Blindly?"  He chuckled,
"Right, we need to do this."  He grabbed a silk handkerchief and wrapped it gently around her eyes, before tying it, he asked,
"Too tight?"


"No!"  She replied, so, he tied it and the engine again, starting to drive to the destination.

"So, you do trust me blindly?"  He asked with a not too serious tone but, yes, he's asking for real though he already knows, it never crossed his mind it'd go that far...


"Can't you tell?" She asked then nodded,
"If you stopped the car and asked me to get out, walk straight to somewhere I can't see, only you see and know, I would doit.. Even if you didn't pull over first."

"God! You think I would such a thing?!"  He overreacted his shocked reaction, but she knew better, so teasing him back she smiled,
"Well, you fold someone's eyes before you kill them or because you have erted thoughts!"

"Yah!" He laughed with a fake yell, "How dare you?" The two burst out laughing.

Few seconds later, he pulled over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter