11- Peace of Mind

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Navy is always about strict and harsh. The officers should be in perfect shape and smart as hell. Also they should be active and ready anytime, anywhere. 
"Hyung, you're really leaving?" A young soldier asked.
The hyung smiled and looked at him, "It's not really optional now, is it?"
"I'm sorry you have to go through this." Said another. 
Still smiling, "It's okay."  Then he turned to the rest of them, "Stop making me look pathetic, I don't want to feel pity for myself"
"You shouldn't feel that, we all love you so much that we don't want to let you go."
"Let go, because I have a beautiful life waiting for me outside there. And please stop with the jealousy." They all laughed at Xiumin's last words. Though they knew how hard it is for him. He did everything to enlist in the navy, but after the accident he had at the last patrol all the officers, Chiefs and doctors said that he should quit. It's hurting him, but according to how strong he is, his kind heart, pure soul and perfect brain. He would definitely survive this.
He will...
 

"Aah, freedom..." Xiumin said opening his arms at the light wind. Then lowered them, and looked down, "I don't really like you, you know!" He said.
He decided to walk down the street, when he saw sign that says, "Opening tomorrow night!".. He smiled at himself putting both hands in his pockets, "Serves me right!... Celebrating my honor." He said.
As he kept walking he saw a couple passing by him, smiling and chatting, he smiled at them. He loved how lovable couples look as they walk together.. He never felt jealous, because actually he never give it a thought.
"Me, having a girlfriend? N~ not going to work. I don't even know how to deal with them. All my life studying, then soldiers and that's that and I love it." He said.
His phone rang, picking it up, it's his uncle, "Morning Uncle." He smiled at his uncle's voice.
"Morning, Xiumin.. Where are you so early in the morning?" His uncle asked.
"I'm having a walk. I just got out and I need to smell fresh air." He answered.
"Xiumin, everyone here is worried about you.. Are you okay, my son?" His uncle asked worriedly.
"Yes, I'm great. Tell them not to worry, I'm okay." He replied.
"Then, we're throwing you a party today, don't tell that I told you or they'll kill me." His uncle chuckled on the line and so did Xiumin.
"When are you coming, anyways?" The uncle asked.
"Umm... Let's say, in few hours..." 
"Then, if you wanted someone to hang with, you can text me and I'll run away. I can do that." His uncle said making the other chuckle.
He got a waiting call, "Uncle, I have another call." He said."Yes, now you go." His uncle hang up and Xiumin swiped the lines.
"Yes?" 
"Hey, hyung!"
"Oh, boy! Where have you been?" Xiumin asked.
"Hyung, I really need to talk to you." The pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter