3- Strawberries

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning Sweetie..." She smiled at him while stretching, still in bed. 

"Morning Love, Did you sleep well?" He asked as he approached her sleepy face and kissed her forehead. She nodded smiling softly at the kiss.

"Come on, Love! I've already prepared breakfast!" He said pulling her out of bed and leading her to the bathroom. 

"What a thoughtful husband!" She smiled as he back hugged her moving her arms in rhythm along with his, picking up the toothpaste and putting some on the toothbrush. While she 'they' were brushing her teeth, they both chuckled at each other in the mirror.

When they were done, they sat on the table, "Bon Appétit, Love! " He said smiling at her.

She smiled widely, "You have no idea how lovely you are when you talk in French!"  He smiled back at her as they started eating.



After they finished their long interesting breakfast, she was standing at the door inside the house while he stood on the other side, "Suho, please don't forget to call me when you get there!" Mandy said worriedly, he smiled at her and took a step towards her, raised his hand a bit brushing the strands of her hair behind her ear, "I won't forget. Besides it's only two days and I'm coming straight back home. Where else would I go?" Suho assured her pulling her to his chest. 

"You know I would die if something happened to you, don't you?" Mandy asked looking straight in his eyes. 

"You know that's the exact reason I'm not letting anything get to me, don't you?" Suho replied holding her shoulders.

"I love you, Suho! " She said kissing his cheek while he's still embracing her. 

"I love you, my lovelywife." He replied cupping her face and kissing her forehead. Then he left. She stood still with the door open for few minutes then she closed it. 

Returning back to the apartment that seems to have the same feelings as she does, everything seems a little sad and gloomy. Mandy sighed,
"Do we miss you already? It's just a little too not homey here without you..." 

Her phone rang, she took it checking the message,
"Where are you?, the boss is asking around. I told him you're buying coffee. Get in here as soon as possible!" Her friend texted her.

"Hmmm..." She stood up taking the dishes to the kitchen, took a shower and got to her office 'as soon as possible'...
 





"Where have you been?" Her friend asked as she took out her laptop starting it, checking her phone for any news from Suho. 

"Suho was just leaving this morning, you know!"

"Oh, to that Bankrupt case?Yeah I totally forgot!"

"Hmmm, so I was doing it wives style, you know too?"

"Yeah, yeah, but You know that it is and emergency in here if both you and your husband aren't around!" Her friend said sounding a little angry.

"You're jealous~" She said as she checked her friend's face while the latter looked everywhere but in her eyes. 

"We're lawyers the same, we give the same but never receiving the same treatment as you do." Her friend pouted jokingly and they both chuckled before they heard their boss,
"Hey Mandy! You're here! What took you so long?"

"Morning sir, it's the coffee machine got stuck and I had to wait for it." She smiled at him.

'Such a liar!' Her friend thought to herself while Mandy nudged her friend's arm with her elbow.

"Did Suho already leave?" The boss asked as Mandy nodded,
"He did, sir. This morning. I don't think he has arrived yet!" She said checking her watch.

"Hmmm, I wish him luck in that case!. It's kinda complicated." The boss said.

"Yes, I know there's outsiders involved." Mandy nodded. 

"It's always troublesome when outsiders involve with families." Her friend said as the boss and Mandy nodded.

"Anyways, I'll get to my office. And Mandy, if you heard from Suho just keep me updated." The boss said and left.








Two hours later, Mandy felt her phone vibrates in the tiny pocket of her skirt.

"It's Suho!" She said smiling at the phone and picked it up.

"Hey!" He said with a worn out voice.
 

"Hey.. How are you?" She asked, she knows something's wrong but she always takes it slow on him.

Suho sighed,
"I'm fine. Listen, I didn't forget to call you, the thing is we lost on our way and when we got here, well.. it turned out a lot complicated than we t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter