The Merge 2

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rise and Shine, Princess!"  Tao said opening the pink curtains trying to wake Sara up.
"Ummm" She rolled over in bed under her covers. It became too quiet, suspecting peace, she opened her eyes and found Tao so close to her, looking at her silently, she stared at him knowing no good is coming after, then she felt fingers surrounding her and he started tickling her, she jumped standing up on bed yelling and screaming as a crazy person, while Tao actually died of laughter, pointing at her messy hair, that's when she understood and got embarrassed, she looked down with her hair still a mess and threw herself back on bed again, "Oppa! " She said sadly. He approached her, fixing her hair, "You're a model to the world, not me " He said smiling at her, still fixing her hair, "Get up, Sehun's on the way, change your cloths and I'll prepare breakfast for the three of us." Tao said standing up and making his way to the kitchen.

Tao and Sara has been living together peacefully then Tao came up with the idea of Sara modeling, trained her, and now she's making a living with him. She has all the spotlight since she's a pro now. He also got himself a fresh graduated engineer trainee, Sehun, who's giving his all to learn and do his best. He's only busy to train and work, even though they know he has a girlfriend, it actually never affected his work. The three of them has been getting along together, and ever since Sara existed in Tao's life he used to spend more time at home to be with her, he even does most of his work from his office that's at home, and when Sehun comes, he joins the home-office.

"Oppa, Sehun's calling!" Sara shouted from the living room to Tao in the kitchen who replied, "Yes? Answer the call? " He yelled back, 'Ah why is he calling? Why isn't he here yet?' He wondered to himself cutting the vegetables as Sara ran to him, "Oppa, take the call." She said sounding a little serious. He looked at her trying to catch it and took the phone, "Yes?" He answered.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Sehun. Is there anything I can do? " Tao felt really sad and down, wanting to help his trainee he asked meaning it.
"Yes, yes, of course. Bring her here, I'm not going anywhere, neither Sara.. Or should I pick her up, I can do that too !" Tao said taking off his apron and heading to wear his shoes then he stopped, "But it's really okay, I can come and- " He was interrupted before he nodded and said yes couple of times then hang up.
"What happened, Oppa? I got really worried at his tone. " Sara said sounding worried as can be.
"His mother.. Ummm, just died. " Tao said feeling so badly for Sehun.
"Oh my God! " Sara gasped, covering with both hands.
"His bringing his niece over, his house right now is messy and the girl is only one year old, it's a little too much for her. Can we take care of the girl till he finds the right time? " He asked the girl gently, not wanting her to feel he's been taking away or getting busy or anything, giving her the proper space to accept.
"Of course, Oppa.. We're taking good care of the baby and him as well.." She said then sighed, "I'm just too worried about him, I hope he's okay. " She said.
"He didn't sound okay at all, but with all my heart, I hope he's okay. " Tao said. 

It took Sehun half an hour to get to Tao's, he knocked the door, and Sara ran to open it and Tao followed, Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter