The Merge 6

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey.." Said a very tired and exhausted voice that's easily recognized by her.
"Hey.." Amy replied with a cracked voice that got affected by the long sleep, but welcoming him.
"Welcome back, My Love." He said as his eyes started gathering tears..
"Hey, don't cry.." She said patting on his cheeks, wiping away his tears.
"I thought I lost you" Luhan said and couldn't help but cry harder and rest his face on her small palm. She patted on him with her other hand, "Did you say you'll give everything up for me?" She asked chuckling, Luhan smiled at her tease, "Yes." He said then his smile faded as his serious tone called a serious face.
"You actually did?" She asked getting in great shock when he nodded, "Oh my God, Luhan! You quit?!" She asked, he gently rubbed her soft cheeks, "I said so clear 'This is the only girl I've ever loved, I will not move on without her.. It's not a condition or a state, it's a decision. I'll quit and I will close up on myself.. Forever.." Luhan said, this time tears traveled from his eyes to her's. "No, baby.." He said wiping her tears, then he chuckled, "Why? Did you think that even life is more important to me?.. You're the world to me." He said but she shook her head, "You were already having this.. What you wanted, what you dreamed of." She cried. Luhan stood up and held her gently while she's still a little too numb to interact, "No, Amy.. It's you. Baby, All I ever want at least since I knew is only you.." He said patting on her shoulder, she smiled at him, "Then, why aren't you bringing me something to eat? I'm starving over here." She said and they chuckled.

After they ate, Luhan cleaned up and after struggling together, she ended up laying on her back again as Luhan wanted for the best rest.
"Did someone come visit me?" Amy asked, "Yes, but I wouldn't allow anyone in. Your father on the other hand tried to call but to be honest when your battery died I didn't even try to call him back. He'll scold you and might even kill you!" Luhan said and Amy chuckled.
"But seriously, no one ever came?" She asked for the second time.
"No" He replied.  "Not a single person?" She asked again.
"Yes, aside from my mother, no one." Luhan replied.
"Your mother?.. Were you here when she came?" She asked.
"Yes, I've never left." He assured her.
"You're sure?"
"Yes, I only went to bring her coffee and got back in a blink of an eye."  He smiled.
"So that's it!" She said, looking away.
"What is it, love?"
"Luhan.. I think your mother told me something."
"Something?"
"Yes.. Which I believe somehow she wanted me to deliver it to you." She said. He smiled and leaned closer to her, "What is it?".
"That you.. Ummm.. Ahem.. Have a brother?" She said as he chuckled, "Haha, what brother.. You know I don't have brothers." He said.
She cleared , "That's what your mother, umm.. wanted me to tell you.. " She sighed, ".. I think she wanted you to hear it from me."
"What?" His face started to mix confusion and dizziness. And for sure the blood that boiled deep in his veins, came up to his skin and he turned pure red. 

It took him a moment, he held her hand so tight then released it and stood up taking his phone he dialed his mother's number.
"What was that?" He asked his mother trying to pull back his anger.
"What do you mean, what do I mean?" His tone started to raise a little bit than before. 
"Yes, she woke up.. No, no.. Why are you even asking about her condition? Do you even slightly care? Did you, when you came here and did that?" He asked over and over as Amy tried to reach him but he gently shook it down to bed.
"So, you're actually saying that you used my sick- no my girlfriend who was in coma to deliver me a message?.. And tell me that again, I have what?!" He asked a bit angry putting his hand on his waist. 
Returning to Amy, she tried to pull herself up, "So.. What did she say?" She asked. "Confirmed it. " Luhan replied looking away, he sighed, "Like there's not enough gap between us.. A brother out of all things in the world! " He said nervously. 
Patting on his shoulder, "We'll figure this out, don't push too hard on yourself" She said gently. He looked at her with eyes full of words, "It's okay.. For now, I need you to recover real soon." The only words that managed to get out from him.
"Ummm.." She smiled at him. 

A firm knock on the door stole their attention, "I'll be back, my love." He said as he stood up and headed towards the door.
"You don't have to be overly protective." She said looking at his back as he held the door knob, "I have good reasons for it." He replied opening the door. A decent young man bowed politely and smiled gently, "Good morning, This is Lieutenant Lay. I'm sorry for what happened to your girlfriend." He said sincerely to Luhan who offered his hand. "Thank you." Luhan said, still not inviting him in but Lay totally understood, pretty sure that if it was him and his girl, he would've burnt this city down and beaten the life out of the attacker, knowing not a drop of mercy will be on earth, but buried deep down the seventh ground under earth!.. Shaking the idea out of his- now nervous thoughts, "I asked the doctor if we can ask the patient a few question, and he already gave us permission two hours ago but I wanted to respect her need to rest.." Lay said and Luhan unblocked the entrance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter