The Merge 9

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lay, calm down."
"How on earth am I going to calm down, Xiumin? Do you know what does this mean? What the hell is this?"

Since Lay met Xiumin and he's been yelling like someone just humiliate him. Xiumin tried to calm him down while Kyungsoo, Chen and Kai watched so closely, trying to get to know their brother who did nothing but talking angrily, expressing his fury to his friend about his mother who told him about his brothers. Having no idea that this friend is actually one of them.

"I understand. But Lay, hear me out.."
"What?"
"That brother.. What if he's someone you know?"
"What does it matter if he turned to be my brother? I mean, look at this.. This is madness!" 
"Lay.. What if that brother.. Is me. Would yoy hate it that much?" 
"What?.. What are you talking about?" 
"I.. Am.. Your brother, Lay."
"What?" 
"What the hell? " A third party joined.
"Luhan? " Lay looked at the shocked man. "What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Must be crazy! " Luhan said and turned to leave before Xiumin grabbed his wrist. "Would you just stay and let us explain? " Xiumin asked him.
"I don't know you! " Luhan said a bit aggressively and shook Xiumin's hand away.
"No, no, no! " Chen said from behind, he didn't want them to fight. As he took a step towards them Kyungsoo held him back, "Leave them. You needed a moment too." He said in a low tone, Chen looked at him then at them. He stood still. 
 

The door was opened and three fine men entered. Kyungsoo looked at them, wanting to tell them that the opening is within two hours. However, Chen who didn't look anywhere but towards the kitchen waving for some cook inside to do things here and there, responded faster, "What? Why aren't you saying anything? Kai, tell them we open in two hours! " Chen ordered Kai who Kyungsoo-again held back, "No, wait. " He said looking at one of the guys, with all his might he kept just looking, and the other all of a sudden sent him a smile after silently looking back.
"Ch- a- n- y- eol? " Kyungsoo mouthed the name and Chanyeol nodded so happily. But they sat at a far table. Kyungsoo smiled back so widely and turned to the boys, "That's Chanyeol! " He said and they smiled immediately at his direction.
"How on earth did you know? " Chen asked.
"I don't know.. We were told their names. When he looked back at me, I knew he's one of us but I had to figure out which one." Kyungsoo replied.
"Interesting! " Kai added.

Kyungsoo took something in his hand and walked towards them after telling the boys three times not to leave and to stay where they are.
"Hey! " Kyungsoo said smiling so sweetly at Chanyeol who nicely smiled back. He bend down to talk to him without the other table hearing.
"Hey. I'm Chanyeol! " He said shaking hands with Kyungsoo, "I don't know how but I knew." He said still smiling so brightly. "Who's Sehun? Who's Tao? " He asked looking at the other young men. They bowed. "Tao." .. "Sehun."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter