The Merge 3

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Tao explained everything to Sara, "No, he can't do that."  She said standing up.
"I know, but he won't just listen, he's too broken."  Tao said.
"Then he needs help."  Sara said sitting next to Tao.
"Yes, he does. But still he needs time."  Tao said.
"No, he doesn't have time, if he wants to participate in the foreign company, he needs to overcome this."  She said making Tao open his mouth.
"You sure you're a seven year old girl or are you a lady in disguise? You can tell me the truth."  Tao said. She grabbed her phone he bought her from her first salary,  "I'm calling a friend of mine from my new school, her father is a psychiatrist, we should go consult him."  Sara said dialing the number.
"Oh, hi Jolie!"  Sara said smiling taking the phone and walking around the room. Tao chuckled at how she acts as he kept watching her. She ended the call and came to him. 
"His name is Chanyeol. While we get ready she'll call him and he'll be waiting for us."  Sara said pulling his hand and pushing him to his room, she closed the room after him and shouted, "Quickly!" 
 

Few minutes later they didn't just got in the car, they got into the doctor's office, thanks to Sara's nagging.
"Good afternoon!"  Chanyeol said smiling routinely but not really heartily this time.
"Noon, doctor."  Tao said shaking hands with him, "Tao"  He said.
"Nice to meet you.. And the little girl?"  Chanyeol asked.
"Sara."  She said smiling at Chanyeol and stepped closer to offer her hand when Tao stopped her, "Girls don't shake hands with guys"  He said.
"But I do with the director."  She said arguing.
"Because he's the director, doesn't mean-"  Tao argued back.
"Aside from that, he's my friend's father."  Sara said crossing her arms smirking at Tao.
Chanyeol chuckled as he offered his hand, "It's okay, since I'm her friend's father."  He told Tao then turned to Sara, "Not as a doctor, got it Sara?"  He smiled at her and she nodded.
"So.."  She started as she sat and patted on her pink dress, making the two young men chuckle at her acts.
"Tao's trainee, he's name is Sehun, he's about to be big in his work and to work in a foreign company.. He's really good but he wants to quit it all. His mother died just last night and he wants to grieve her."  She sighed while Chanyeol paid attention and Tao looked at her carefully, seeing how much she cares about Sehun only assure him that she's paying unconsciously for what she received months ago.
"I respect that. But you see, the problem is, he knew it would happen, she was in a coma, he even took her as his girlfriend for the entire summer.. Everyone thought it was true, even us, he gave her his time, his love, he even bought her flowers everyday. But still, he knew it would happen and yet he wants to stop everything to grieve. I mean I know she's his mother, but I'm also aware he knew it was going to happen."  Sara ended her talk and looked at Chanyeol wanting to hear a solution for Sehun's problem.
"Well, Sara, you just said what the case is.. He's grieving, and grieving is the stage after the person accepts the fact of someone's death so at least he's not denying which makes this somehow progress."  Chanyeol explained then continued professionally looking at Tao, "From what I've heard it seems that you talked to him"  Chanyeol said, Tao and Sara nodded at him then he started talking again, "Which means, talk is not going to work, I'm afraid the only way is to leave him couple of days then warn him that the offer is going to fail. Let's hope by then, he reconsiders this all." Chanyeol said, Sara's stil feeling uncomfortable, "But-"  She said but Chanyeol's phone started ringing so she stopped talking, he excused them, "Sorry, this is important. "  Chanyeol said as he picked up turning away with his chair, "Yes.. No, I'm still at work.. Yes.. Let me hang up now and call you later "  He said desperately at the person on the other line, but right before he takes his phone away from his ear he put it back, "What?"  He asked.. "Yes, Tao and Sara."  He answered making the owners of the names look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter