1- Never Let go

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, first chappie, you guys~
Let me know~
Love you~ <3 <3 

 

 

 

"No, I'm not letting you go!"  Lay picked up his jacket, put on his badge, opened the door and left.

It was still 8 in the morning when he arrived to his office at the police station. He asked a young officer to check if the Chief is available. Not a long after, the young officer came back telling him he has access in 10 minutes. And so he did, 10 minutes later he stood in front of the Chief's door. Taking a deep breath, he knocked the door. When he heard on the other side "Come in",  he knew it was decided, he's here and this is going to happen, no matter what.

And so he entered.

"Good morning, Sir!"  He bowed politely. 

"Morning Lay, have a seat!"  The Chief replied standing up walking towards his mini buffet pouring hot coffee in two mugs.

"Here, you know, I only act as a father around you, Lay." He smiled at Lay while the latter gave him a sweet smile with all the gratefulness in the world. 

As he sipped the coffee, The Chief looked at Lay, "What is it? What's wrong?"

Lay looked back at him, "There's a girl, and I do really cherish her existence in my life."  Before he was able to continue, The Chief interrupted him, "In simple words, you love her, Lay."  He smiled at him, "It's okay, feel free to talk. On the other hand, not a lot of Chiefs offer the officers coffee, you know." 

Lay was straight forward. That's more like him and being nervous didn't really help.

"Yes, Sir!"

"So?"

"The main residence, they want to tear us apart."

"Why would they want that? They go after reasons, you do know that. Have you heard why?"

"She's the chairman's daughter."

"The chairman's?"

"Yes..."  This time, Lay looked at his feet.

"Like in the Chairman we're after for the past few months?"  That went with a little higher tone.

"Sir, I didn't know she was related to him. She didn't know. He's her biological father. She actually never lived with him, he visited her like once a year till a young age then he disappeared and came back a few years ago, since then he's been trying to contact her, but she refuses with all her might." Lay sighed deeply, worriedly, and softened his tone, "Sir, I do really love her."

"Can you make her turn him in?"

"Wha- what?"

"Can. You. Make. Her. Turn. Him. In?" The Chief asked this time with a different tone, spelling each word loud and clear.

Lay just looked at him, balancing the words, trying to understand if it fits the situation. Then he looked at his boss,
"How can someone turn his father to the authorities even if he's a criminal, even if they hate him?"  He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter