The Merge 5

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the airport..
Suho arrived by the orders of his boss, he was really frustrated at this order but he has nothing else to do but to obey.
There was Mandy waiting for him, they smiled at each other, and didn't even find the time to talk, they rushed to the car that was waiting for the outside to take them to the office.
Once they arrived, the secretary asked Suho that the boss is waiting for him. He entered, bowed politely at his boss who pointed for him to sit then he started talking, "There's a lot of candidates but you.. You needed to help your brother." The boss said gently but in a hurry.
"Brother?" Suho asked frowning not really understanding what he meant.
"Not the guy with the bankrupt case, his brother. Your biological father.. You know.." The boss sighed, "His name is Baekhyun."
"What? I don't understand!" Suho said confused, then he rubbed his forehead that turned as cold as ice in seconds. He looked anticipating for his boss's reaction which only confirmed the talk he just said.
 "This is just not acceptable" Suho said standing up putting both his hands on the desk, balancing his trembling feet. 
"I wouldn't lie to you, Suho."
"No Sir, I didn't mean that." He straightened then bowed, "My apologies".
"Apology accepted. Now help him. He loved his brother, the one who shares with his mother, but yet that stupid hyung of him treated him so badly it hurt the younger boy. He even hit him several times, the boy wanted to leave more than once but his mother stopped him, the last time he almost left when he was caught by his hyung who told him everything about the case and the bankrupt, the older boy believes he caused all of this but here you are with evidences proving it's not right. They need help, Suho." The boss told him everything.
"But, does he know?" Suho asked nervously.
"He doesn't.." The boss said and Suho sighed before the boss seemed to have the urge to continue, "But I believe he's being told like.. Right now.." The boss said.
"What do you mean? Why now?" 
"We all agreed it would be the same moment when all of you know the truth." The boss said lowering his voice with the last words, he looked away.
"It's only the two of us, Why are you saying all of you'?" Suho asked feeling both scared and suspicious.
The boss sighed, "All I had to tell you, I did tell you. Now you leave this case and go to your.. ahem.. brother, and talk to him, find the others.."
"The others?" Suho widened his eyes in shock. He felt familiar hands on his shoulder, patting softly, he turned around to find his wife crying for what she just heard, she took his hand and walked out of the office.

 

 

He didn't say a word all the way home. Even when then arrived he remained silent. Throwing himself on the sofa and so did Mandy. "I know it's.. how do I put it?.. ummm, unbelievable, and you're shocked more than ever but-" 
he interrupted her while he was still starring at emptiness that held nothing, "I can't believe I actually have a brother who wasn't there for me when I needed one, when I first cried, when I went on my first date, when I got married. And I didn't really hate it when he said there's others. I even had my fists closed when I heard his hyung hit him several times." He then looked at her with tears in his eyes, "I think I'm not mad and in some way, I love the idea of having brothers. But it's j-ust to-o sh-o-cking" All of a sudden he burst out in tears, till it became hard for him to breath, she held him and cried too. 

Not a long after they fell asleep..

 

An hour later, she woke up to her phone that ringed to a text, it was her friend from the office, "I'm working on the bankrupt case now, since it's Suho who found out everything, bring all the files and I already took care of everything else and we have an appointment with the prosecutor in two hours." 
Mandy got up from the couch,  Suho felt the movement so he opened his eyes, "What's it? Who was that?" He asked with a sleepy voice. 
"I think I'm taking care of the case, you take care of Baekhyun." She looked at him gently.
He smiled and looked at the blanket, "You know his name.." He said.
"Of course, and I'm eager to meet him." She said smiling as she approached him, taking his face in her hands, "And I long to meet the 'Others' " She said winking.
He got up remembering this specific fact, 'The Others'. Naturally his cute features popped out of nowhere, his hair with his fingers, he looked at her, "How many do you think they are?" He asked.
"Hmmm" She looked at the ceiling putting two fingers on her chin,  Frankenstein style, "No matter how many are they, I don't think they'll be more than 10!!" She laughed as she ran away. 
"Mandy!" He yelled at her, "You say I'm the eleventh?! "  He raised an eye brow as he followed her- walking to the room.
"I don't like eleven.. umm.. I like twelve more!" She pulled out her tongue as he ran towards her. They both laughed so hard.
"So, you're going to find him?" She asked as he was checking the final looks in the mirror.
"No, I already know where he is." He said and sent her a wink.
"Text me!"
"Yes."
And he left.

 

 

 

 

"Boys.. Come on, get down, I've made you sweet potatoes." Their mother yelled with a soft tone so that they can hear her, which happened, "Mother is not giving this up, is she?" The older brother wondered and Baekhyun smiled at him shaking his head.
"I SAID GET DOWN NOW WHILE THE POTATOES ARE STILL HOT!" she yelled not very nice this time, as the boys heard her voice they jumped up panicking, "Oh my God, we need to get down!" Baekhyun said, "Yep, the soft tone is gone!" His hyung confirmed as they chuckled and ran down the stairs.
Still putting plates on the table, she glared at them when she found them taking the last step cautiously, then her face turned magically into a smile which didn't calm them down but even freaked the hell out of them more, "Sweet juicy potatoes, popcorn, homemade cake and hot drinks.. You wouldn't ask for a better mother now, would you?" She asked as they nodded right away still afraid. 
"Hehe, indeed best mother in the whole wide world." Bakehyun smiled nervously at her while his brother massaged her shoulders smiling creepily. "You wear the same cloths from yesterday, you stink! Both!" she said closing her nose with two fingers making the boys smell themselves and mutter, "What? I stink?" Baekhyun said pulling up his hoodie as his hyung buried his nose under his arms, "Mother!.." He yelled, the lowered his tone, "I smell just fine" he said looking at the table. Their mother chuckled heartily, "Oh, my grown up boys, how cute you become when you still get so afraid of me!" She said laughing making th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter