The Merge 8

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One hour ago...

"So, you're favorite is my favorite. You're attentive to everyone around you.. So am I. We even share the same taste in music." Suho said smiling, nodding with every fact he's assuring.
"Hyung, have you always been like this? Too emotional.." Baekhyun said looking at Suho who kept smiling as he held the driving wheel. It took them few hours and now Suho's back in town with his brother.
"Where are we going now? How are we going to find Kris?" Baekhyun asked.
"Firstly I need to go home, pick few things and change. Then we'll go meet the others. They're all meeting up later tonight." Suho explained.
"Do you know how many?" Baekhyun asked and Suho shook his head, then chuckled, "Mandy though says we're twelve!" Suho said laughing. Baekhyun stared at him in shock state, "12?!!" 
"Hahaha, she was just teasing me, first she said I'm the eleventh then she said she likes the number twelve even more." Suho said. 
"Oh! " Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat. Twelve! Man that would be hell of a number! He wouldn't know how to live with a brother out there, now twelve of them! That would be definitely hilarious!
"She's so excited to meet you." Suho said softly and slowed the car down. 
"Are we there yet?" Baekhyun asked and Suho nodded smiling. "Is she here?" He asked again. 
"That I don't know. Last I checked she was checking with the case here and there. I texted her when we got off the plane because when I called, she send me a text telling me to give you all my attention." Suho simply said.
"She seems a nice person." Baekhyun said as he stepped out of the car. "Oh, seems you have a nice house too." He added and Suho smiled.
"Here, come in." Suho said opening the door only to find Mandy standing there welcoming them. "Suho, welcome back, Love." She smiled and embraced her husband while she peeked at the shy Baekhyun who looked at his medium-sized bag in his hands. "So nervous." She whispered to her husband. "That makes the two of you." He whispered back as they separated. She looked straight at Baekhyun now that she's standing right in front of him, "Welcome home, Baekhyun. It's so nice to meet you." She gently said offering her help to take the bag but he refused then both got inside.
"Thank you so much for hosting." Baekhyun said bowing politely.
"You shouldn't be saying such a thing. This is your house as well." She gently said.
"And for the case, thank you so much." He added.
"You're welcome." She replied smiling. "Now, would you feel free to already act around your brother and sister. Strange, I don't feel awkward at all.. To be honest, a little nervous." She said chuckling nervously. Suho sat on the big hand of the sofa they were sitting on and massaged her shoulders, "You shouldn't. get used to it, there's more to come." He said smiling, just the thought of the others makes him nervous as well.

"Are you the type to take everything so easily?" Baekhyun asked Suho again and again. The married couple laughed before Mandy took the lead, " Umm, he takes it soo easy when he's too nervous.. He's also a sensitive and an emotional man." She said smiling as she turned to look at her blushed husband."Isn't he? He's too emotional, I didn't know him that much but it's noticeable for me too." Baekhyun said getting along with his sister-in law.
"Oh! You're ganging up against me?" Suho asked playfully standing and putting his hand on his waist. Baekhyun nodded laughing, standing up as well.

 

After a while, Baekhyun finished his shower and changed his cloths, he went outside and heard Mandy saying things about work that he didn't really understand. Suho helped her washing things and Baekhyun kind of liked the sight of it, knowing another side of his brother.
"Is there anything I can help with?" Baekhyun asked stepping into the open kitchen, "I like the type with the kitchen not closed on itself. It feels more cozy and homey." He added and Mandy smiled at him, "Same as Suho." She said.
"See? We have a lot in common." Suho said and Baekhyun added, "Oh, I already know, hyung. Except for the fact that now I'm clean, and you- well you.." He said chuckling.
"Yeah, yeah.. My wife needed help. Now, I'm going and you take my place." Suho pointed at Baekyhun who already had tomatoes in his hand and he waved with it, firstly showing he's already helping, and secondly pointing at the bathroom. Suho chuckled and walked to shower.
"The smell is nice." Baekhyun started the conversation. "I'm glad you like it, hope it tastes as much as it smells." Mandy replied as she opened the oven and switched it on.
"I know it's new and all weird. Suho got shocked, he even yelled at the boss- " Mandy started talking. The fact that Suho took it on his boss made Baekhyun gasp, "Oh, it's fine though. Since our boss always took Suho as a son, he always says either him or me in the office, if neither of us are there, then it's troublesome." She said chuckling, "Oh that! Suho said the same thing." Baekhyun said smiling. "Haha he always shows off that, but it's the truth though! The boss was too nervous to tell him, he didn't want to, I even scold him after Suho got back last night to you. He told me he knew all along, they were waiting for the right time to tell even though they thought they wouldn't have to, but since Kris-"  Mandy stopped all of a sudden, pressed her lips as if she said something wrong. Baekhyun saw her hesitate, he acted so normal and continued cutting the vegetables, "It's okay, I know.. Go on.." He gently said and she sighed, "Ahem, I was saying.. Oh, Kris now needs help, they waited for it not to become that big of a deal but apparently it did." She said. Baekhyun turned to her, "Is is that bad?" He asked and she apologetically nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter