The Merge 10

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three days since they went out of the castle. By dawn at the night they left, the special guards knew about the kings disappearance and they started searching all around without spreading a word. But after a long dark hours they couldn't find him, they also came to realize that the first guard is missing too. They didn't want to scare their people just like the way they were taught for the years of their lives, as their king has always been saying and teaching them. Never spread fear between your people. Not before you make sure that it's their right to know something, then and only then, if there isn't any other way and the leader is nowhere to be found they need to know.
It's dangerous and they need to know.

Few hours later, they were spread again, searching every tiny corner inside and outside the castle for the king and the first guard.
There was no other choice. They had to. They gathered the people and told them. The king is missing. That's when someone said the whole first guard's family kidnapping issue.
They're just unique, any kingdom would just go search for their king, but instead they were divided into three powers, a party to search for the king and the first guard who are probably together. A party to find the family. And the last to protect the castle. All old men, women and children got an order to get inside the castle not the court, and to empty the court of any living creature. 
They spent a day and a half struggling, facing the situation as men, as strong as can be.

It didn't take long before the news spread outside the court and The Outsider became aware of the state inside the kingdom.
It's what they ever wanted.. Taking over the kingdom..

But still the strong army of the king kept protecting the kingdom and sparing their lives. The kingdom within a day became home of the brave shred blood-in faith to protect the kingdom.
The Outsiders took over the court. Inside the castle were only the old men and kids. Few kids and men braved up and went outside the great doors, when asked what they were doing they answered, "Protecting the King."

More blood spread over the walls of the castle. Regretting nothing, the more were killed of the army, the more from inside the castle came out, repeating, "For the sake of the King!" .. "For Kris!" .. "We'll risk our future for the sake of our past!".. 

 

 

 "Kris.. They are dying, let's just go back." Jung tried again but all he got was a glare again from the King.
"Where are your manners, soldier?" Kris wanted to sound firm b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter