8- Time is dear/deer!

The Merge (EXO's Miracles in December)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Yah! Get back here right now!" An angry voice echoed all over the park. The voice's owner appeared shortly, he is a young man, in a comfy shirt and jeans, with angry features on his face, hands and legs.
 
"Oh God! How can a body expresses the anger like that!" An old man said watching the young angry man hitting the grass with his furious steps.

"If you don't get back right now, there's no dinner for you tonight!" He yelled again. 

Now after the last words, a poor dog dragged his own self and came to the angry figure.He kept yelling and pointing everywhere. The old man watched him in extreme interest.
"He's nice. Quiet something." The old man said and smiled, "And Surely crazy!"


"Hey, kid!" He called him.

The young man looked at the old man and pointed at himself questioning if he really meant him. The man nodded so the boy approached him and bowed politely.

"What's your name, boy?" The old man asked.

"Kai!" The boy answered still politely.

"Kai, I would like you to come and work with me."

"What? I don't understand!"

"You seem to be interested in dogs and you take good care of yours."

Kai nodded even though he wasn't really following.

"Well, I need you to work on a similar thing."

"Puppies? Big dogs? Foreign ones?" Kai tried.

"Umm let's say they look alike, but they're not the same."

"Meaning?"

"Lions, Tigers and Leopards. Interested?" The old man asked as he finally spoke in an understandable language.

"WHAT?" Kai panicked.

"I'll teach you."

"Is this for real?"

"Does a man my age joke around, kid?" The old man asked acting annoyed, but it was far from the truth.

"I'm sorry... Yes, of course! Yes. Adopt me!"

The old man laughed and stood up. "Then what are we waiting for? They're waiting for us, Kai. Let's go!"

 


Kai walked with the old man and the dog followed them. They walked a while before they stood in front of a really big house.

"Here?" Kai asked looking at the luxurious house. 

"No, I'm picking up my pet as well before leaving." The old man said smiling at Kai, but when he turned around, his expression changed. Then he said as he walked in, "You can stay at the garden, I won't take too long."

Kai wandered around the garden, hell of a garden, it's so big, as big as the amusement park!



"Let's go!" The old man said, and something followed him.

"I- I- Is th-at a w-wolf?" Kai asked widening his eyes and standing in front of his dog instinctively protecting him .

"A wolf, indeed. Meet Fort!" The old man said.

"Fort?" Kai asked.

"It means strong in French. And to wolves, you should pay respect, when I introduce you to each other, you should respect that!" The old man said and Kai looked at him bowing politely, 

"Sorry, I'm still new at this. What should I do?" Kai asked.

"Just what you did now, but instead for me, to it." The old man said firmly.

Kai took a deep breath, still hiding his dog behind his back, he bowed to the wolf. As he did the wolf bent his head slightly but it surely meant he's bowing back.

"When a wolf bows," The old man said with a low tone, "He just bends his head a little, but to his owner, he bows with degrees." 
Kai opened his mouth as he started swallowing information.

"Introduce him to your dog." The man said.
"Shake hands with Fort." Kai said casually, but the old man stopped the dog, 

"Wolves and dogs aren't the same breeds. Wolves know they're a royal breed, which can not be treated as dogs. They can also tear the others apart in a blink of an eye, So... "

"You're scaring him." Kai said as he sat beside his dog patting his head and back.

"Oh, he's scared!..." The man pretended again then he looked at the wolf, 
"I think the little creature got scared." He told the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter