Seducing

In the winter heart

I looked for the last time in the mirror and smiled. I was dressed for go to skate with Taemin and I was really anxious. My heart was beating like crazy and I couldn’t calm down. Onew was with me in the room and smiled all the time, teasing me about my anxiousness.

“Wuhuuu someone is in loveeee...” he said making butterflies with his palms. I pouted and turned to the mirror and adjust my scarf.

“Really is looove.” He said in a singing voice.

“Stop it Onew. It embarrassing.” I told him and he shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s just funny to see you so madly in love. That’s all.” He replied and I shacked my head.

“You are just a tease.” He nodded looking at his nails smiling and trying to avoid my eyes.

I invited Taemin to go and skate together and I was so damn scared. I wanted to see her so bad, I missed her the last days. I didn’t see her for the last three days and now I prepared to have dinner with her at the house where I am working. And I am really nervous. I

~

Her skates glide on the ice with her hair fall on her back. She had a little smile on her lips an her forehead was revealed as she slipped fast on the ice. I stared at her like a dumb. She’s so beautiful and I guess it’s hard not to fall in love for her. I never thought I could love someone in such a short time.

I slipped on the ice towards her and she turned facing me suddenly. I stopped and she came in front of me.

“Hey, scared to skate?” she asked me in a soft tone, not a teasing one. I smiled and took her hands in mine. She skate walking backwards and I took a step towards her.

“I’m not.” I said softly. The music was so loud there and made me close my eyes and enjoy it. She stopped and I bumped into her.

“Sorry.” I said and she shacked her head.

It was so crowded I couldn’t even move. So many people skating today. Just today when I was with here there.

A man pushed me and I fall on the ice.

“OH, sorry man. I didn’t meant.” He apologize and Taemin came quick. She helped me up and I thank her. The man left and let us alone. The song filled my ears and before I knew my palm cupped her left cheek. her eyes were sparkling because of the lights in there. So many nocturne and the night made everything look so beautiful.

“If you feel unsecure, hold on to me.” she said and turned holding my wrist. I took a step towards her and put my hand on her waist. I wondered if she would agree, or maybe she’ll feel awkward.

“Are you ok now?” she just asked and I nodded. I approached her and wrapped her in my arms. She turned her head a bit to look at me and gave me a sweet smile. Her head was now on my right shoulder and I loved her perfume. She smelled so good, like ylang-ylang and cyclamen. I closed my eyes and let her guide us on the ice.

I couldn’t stop me from notice how slim her waist was. Her clothes were thick but I could feel her slim waist in my hands and I like it. She surely was very thin. Her whole body was pressed against mine and he head was on my shoulder. I look down at her face and she’s looking at the ice, moving slowly her foots and her hair flying on her forehead. She’s so beautiful. I guess... well, I am in love. I admit it.

The song ended and started another one. It was a slow song, I and Taemin seemed to dance on the ice. She turned her head to look at me and I leaned forward, not thinking what I am doing. Before my lips touch hers someone bumped in my back and stopped us from kissing. Damn!

“Sorry... oh... Taemin... “ a boy said her name and I looked surprised.

“Key. What are you doing here?” she said surprised.

“Hey... “ the boy was as  surprised to see her there as she was.

“I...” but she didn’t said anything.

“I have to go.” The boy left us and she looked at him as he was lost between the crowd.

“Who is that?” I asked still not knowing who the boy was.

“My friend. Key. And... he’s on a date... I guess. I will introduce you to him next time, promise.” She said smiling. I nodded and went on the side to get some rest. There was a few benches where you could sit and drink some water.

 

I was happy to wake up and find Key in the kitchen. I smiled and sit in the chair at the wooden table in the small room. Key was avoiding m, that’ for sure.

“Good morning.” I said and poured some orange juice in a glass that were on the table, in front of me.

“Morning.” Key said in a small voice.

“So...  mind to tell me why were you at the skating place last night?” I asked and Key steal a glance at me. the bacon was almost ready and I rubbed my stomach.

“The breakfast is almost ready.” He told me and I raised my eyebrows. He didn’t looked at me.

“Key. You really are so obvious! There is no way you can hide something from me because you make everything so obvious and please stop it. There is no way to change the subject and I forget about it.” I told him and he turned suddenly to face me. he sighed and turned to wash his hands.

“If I tell you, you won’t feel ashamed for me being your friend.” I shifted in my place and he approached the table to put the bacon and the eggs.

“You know I won’t but please tell me.” I told him rolling my eyes.

“I was on a date with Jonghyun.” he sat on the chair in front of me and blushed.

“O... ok... so... you and that guy... “ I was still trying to understand.

“Do you like him?” I asked and he nodded.

“After I meet him he invited me to diner, to apologize for bump into us, and then we kept talking, send text messages and he invited again to go and skate with him.” he said and I smiled.

“So, you really like a guy? It’s weird. It’s the first time I see you liking someone. You never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend.” He looked at me and I gave him an assuring smile.

“I guess. Want to tell you how the date go?” he asked me with a big smile on his face, his hands patting the table.

“Yeah. Of course I am curious.”

“Well, first we meet and eat dinner. He pay for it, I didn’t wanted to let him at first but he insisted. Then he took me to the skate place and I was amazed how beautiful it was there. I took the skates and tried to skate. It was hard at first but he hold my hand and till I get used with the skates and ice he hold my hand. It was so romantic. I fall three times but that’s ok. He helped me up every time I fall. He looked really beautiful. You know how his eyes shines in the night lights? Ah, I am so happy I meet him. God, I can’t believe such a man really exist.” He kept talking and smiling like he was in love. In such a short time? I wondered and finally I accepted that love can come once and in a short time. It can wrap you and there is nothing you can do to escape. Unfortunately I think that’s what happened to me too. I am really in love with MinHo and I have to accept it. Besides he’s a man and I am a man too, there is nothing I can do about it. I am not gay but I love him.

“When I bumped into you I didn’t know it was you and I did it because I didn’t saw you guys. I was so happy to be skating with him. He kept holding my hand. Every time he hold it I let it hold for a few minutes then let him go. And he took it again. It’s clearly he likes me.” he told me and I smiled.

“It’s good. And I am happy for you.” I said.

“What about you and MinHo. He is good looking. I saw him there. And sorry for running so quick. Jonghyun went to buy something to drink and if he would come and meet you there with MinHo, Jonghyun would probably say that you are a boy.”Key said and I nodded sad.

“What can I do, Key?” I asked in a bare whisper. My situation is very bad. MinHo believes I am a girl and ...ahhhh! I sighed so deep.

“Did you like him so bad?” he asked and I nodded.

“Yeah. I do. And I want to be with him.”

“Wuuuhoo... that’s new. I didn’t thought I will hear you say such a thing. You are only 20years old. You are young.”

“It doesn’t matter as long as you love someone.” I told him and he nodded.

“If you like him, you must tell him. You can’t be with him if he thinks you are a girl.”

“Yeah, I know. I’ll try to find a way to tell him and make it in a nice way, so he won’t be mad at me.”

“Aham. And now, I must meet Jonghyun, he promised he will take me in a hill, not far and we go ski. I told him yesterday you’ll come with us.” I look at him while eating my last piece of bacon and nodded.

I didn’t know Jonghyun was so in love with Key till we meet in that hill and Jonghyun at the first moment he saw Key he hugged him and kissed his cheek. I almost chucked and Jonghyun let him go saying hi to me. key blushed.

“Hope you don’t mind, I brought a friend.” I looked at the boy who was approaching us. He was tall, just a bit taller than me and had long hair. He had a warm smile.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Key.” My friend shacked his and he bowed a bit.

 “And I am Taemin.” I said and he took my hand.

“I’m Onew. Nice to meet you guys.”

I stopped for a second. Is this Onew, MinHo’s friend? Oh my God! If he know me he will tell MinHo the truth. And if MinHo finds the truth from another one and not me he will hate me. He’ll hate me anyway but still.

“Then let’s go! Let’s have fun!” Jonghyun broke my thoughts and he put his googles and Key followed him down on the snow. I smiled and Onew put his googles to looking at me a bit strange.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked and he stopped.

“No. It’s just that I... know someone with the same name and it’s a girl. Let’s go down.” He patted my shoulder and slide his ski before I could say something.

What a regrettable day!

I stay up for a few seconds and after I felt better I went down after Jonghyung, Key and Onew.

~

 “Yeah, I know, but he knows MinHo. And he can tell him any minute that I am a boy.” I walked around the room in my slippers and Key was in my bed, with a pillow in his arms.

“I don’t understand why are you so angry. Don’t you want MinHo know about you being a boy? “ Kay asked shrugging his shoulders.

“Yeah but...  I don’t know.” My argument was silly. I don’t know what I want. Honestly. I think I might be crazy.

“Think a bit Taemin. Once he has to find the truth. And you can’t do anything to stop this.” Key said and I nodded. He was right after all. I was walking in the room like a mad person, angry and confused. Nothing seems ok. If MinHo finds that I’m a boy he’ll hate me and never talk to me again.

“Key, what am I going to do?” I asked exasperated. He looked at me from the bed.

“I don’t know. You must tell him the truth I guess.” I shacked my head.

“I don’t want to lose him.” I said in a bare whisper.

“But you can’t lie him forever.” He added and I could see he was sick of this conversation. I sat on the edge of the bed and I could feel my eyes get wet. I felt a second later Key’s arms around my shoulders and his chin rested on my right shoulder.

“Everything is going to be alright. Don’t worry.” He said and I closed my eyes. I can’t believe I let this problem affect me so bad.

“I think I need to tell him the truth as soon as possible.” Key nodded.

“If I don’t tell him and he’ll find from someone else I might lose him. he might get so angry and never – never! talk to me again.” I said and Key nodded.

“I know he’ll be very disappointed. I know he’ll be sad for a while and not talk to me.” I added.

“We are acting like actors in a drama.” Key said.

“Yeah, but ... can you understand what am I feeling?” I said turning to him.

“I guess.”

“Ugh, this is so frustrating! He likes me but like a girl. and I am not a girl. he’ll surely reject me when he’ll ... “ Key just pursued his lips and I ruffled my hair.

“I need a bath.” I said and walked out the room, leaving Key on my bed.. the night fall on the big resort.