Secret Plan

In the winter heart

I left Seoul this morning. It’s a beautiful Friday outside. I guess it won’t snow. I’ve talked to Onew and at the resort snowed yesterday. Taemin is in Seoul. I wonder how is he going to do alone? I want to stay with him. 

 

~

Wow! This looks amazing. Look Taemin!” Key called me and I turned to look at him. He had a lovely jacket in his hands and danced happy with it in front of the mirror. I went closer and turned a bit my head to the left.

It’s beautiful.” I said. He nodded.

And it’s cheap.” He look at me and I nodded smiling.

You can buy it. It looks good on you.” I said and he nodded happy.

And also I saw a hat. Come on let me show it to you!” he grabbed my shoulders and pulled where the hats were.

Here.” He took it and put it on his head.

How do I look?” I gave him a thumb up and he smiled making a happy face.

So should I buy this too? Isn’t it too expensive for a hat?” he asked me. I took the hat from his hands and look at the ticket. It looked a bit too expensive.

But if you like it, it doesn’t matter how expensive it is, right Key?” I shrugged my shoulders.

You think so?” I shrugged my shoulders again nodding.

If you like it.” I said and he stopped looked at me and put his hands on his hips.

What?” I asked seeing his expression.

Taemin, what’s that?” I look blankly at him. I didn’t know what he meant.

That.” He showed me my neck. Ah, I know. I put my palm covering my neck.

It’s a hickey.” He said and gasped. I blushed.

Taemin, did Minho do it?” he asked and I shrugged my shoulders once again.

I don’t know what are you talking about.” I said and smiled trying to play with him. I covered better my neck with my scarf and tried to walk away.

Taemin, come here.” He said and grabbed my shoulders, revealing my neck.” I laughed because his touch on my neck tickled me and then turned.

That’s a hickey, Tae. Did he do it?” he asked and I nodded laughing.

We kissed.” I said in a bare whisper.

In Japan? Did something happened there? Taemin, why didn’t you tell me? I told you if anything happen tell me, I want to know.” He said pouting.

Honestly nothing happened. We just kissed after watching a movie. It was last night, we walked around in Tokyo and then came in the hotel. We talk alot and I told him about my parents. Everything. How they dies, how I came to come in Seoul just to forget everything and he seems to understand me. I made him promise to stay forever with me. I mean as a friend, and he promised.” I paused for a second, looking at the shirt in my hands “We kissed.” I hide my face between my hands and Key clapped his hands smiling wide.

So, do you mean you are a couple now?” he asked enthusiastic but I shacked my head.

Uh? Why not?” I shrugged my shoulders.

I don’t know. He is still very unsure about his feelings. He keeps telling me how he likes me, how I am a good friend and ... when we are close he kiss me.” I told Key. We were now at the pay desk and pay for our clothes.

Go and ask him. tomorrow it’s Saturday and he will come back from the resort. Try to push him and make him confess.” Key told me exiting the shop.

No. I don’t want to force him because latter he will feel pressed and I don’t want to make him regret it. If he doesn’t like me and want a woman ... I can’t do anything about it. I am a boy and ... I can’t make him want me. What will happen if we start a relationship and then later ...” I bitted my lips and didn’t wanted to say it but I must “later he will want to marry a woman and have kids? I don’t know Key. I ... never felt like this before. I like Minho, but I don’t know. It’s confusing just because both of us liked girls before. And I started to like him beside I knew he is a man, like me. it’s confusing. It’s about my whole life. What if ... what if I can’t be with him forever and later I will want a woman?” I gulped. So many questions and so many things can happen. I am a man, and not long ago, a few months ago I liked girls, now I am totally fallen for another boy. What could I do?

I don’t know Taemin. I really don’t know what to say. What you told me is true. So many things can happen. Maybe he will want later a woman, or you. Or maybe just you won’t ... I will try to help you. So please, if you need me, just ask. I will do my best. Right now I don’t know what to say, but I will think about it.” Key hugged me. I know my words confused him and I stared at the wheel. We were in the parking lot.

Want to drive home? I don’t feel like drive today. I am very pensive today.” Key nodded and we exchanged the chairs. He started the car and I leaned in my back covering my eyes with my hands. I really love Minho and want to be with him. just thinking of his lips and eyes makes me smile.

 

~

I exited the resort and Onew came running. I smiled and waited for him.

Minho. Where are you going?” he asked me catching me from behind.

I am going to the hotel. Do you come?”

I was thinking maybe we can go and have a drink somewhere and also eat.” He touched his belly “I am a bit hungry. Let’s go. Jonghyun left the resort an hour ago but I will call Heechul and he surely will come with us.” I nodded.

Let’s go.” We both went to a pub close to our hotel and Heechul came soon after. We ate some raw fish and drink a bottle of soju. It was pretty calming and relaxing being in their company. The cousins made me laugh a lot and the time passes quick. I hurried after that in my hotel room and took a shower. Tomorrow morning I will go back in Soul and meet Taemin. I am so excited. I haven’t seen him since Thursday when we returned from Japan and I already miss him.

~

I woke up this morning very happy and cheerful. I was in a good mood. Maybe because it’s Saturday and always on Saturdays I am very happy. The weekend begins and I am all free.

And also it’s because I will see Minho today. He will be back from the resort and we will meet. I made last night a plan. I am sure it will work and I will finally get Minho.

I jumped from the bed and prepared. In no time my phone ring. I answered and was him!

Hello Minho. Did you slept well?” I asked in my most sweet and cute voice.

Yes. How about you? Are you ok this morning? I am heading to Seoul now, so be ready, in 2 hours I will be there and take you out. I received two tickets to a great movie from Onew and if you want we can go.” He told me and I smiled.

Is this a date Minho?” I asked. He didn’t reply immediately but after a few moments of waiting for his answer he said a short and shy yes.

Ok. Then see you later.”

Ok, bye Taemin.”

I jumped like a crazy kid in the kitchen and Key entered.

What’s wrong Tae?” He asked me while he poured a glass of orange juice.

I’ve talk to Minho and he prepared for us a date. We will go and see a movie.” I said happy. I put the breakfast on the table and Key thanked me.

So, that’s the reason why you are so happy. Finally maybe you’ll be a couple. Like me and Jonghyun.” he told me and I nodded. I took a toast and begin to eat.

Anyway, I have a plan. Last night before I fall asleep I made a plan and I will get Minho.”

Oh, really. Now you decided you want him?”

Yes. If we don’t end up together, that’s it. But why not try at least? I know, maybe we will get hurt, but maybe we won’t and .. why not try. I will never know, we will never know if we don’t try. It’s a pity not try. If these feeling appeared, why not try and fulfil them, right?” I asked and Key looked at me stopping to eat.

That’s right. That’s my Taemin! You are right. Fight for it, Tae.” I blushed.

Yeah. So, I have this plan and I am sure it will work.” I said smiling.

But what’s the plan?” Key asked me and I shacked my head. You’ll find out when it’s ready. Not know.”

Bad boy!” Key said frowning “why not tell me?” he smiled.

Later.” I laughed biting from my toast and Key pouted in a playful mood. He made an angry face and I shacked my head.