A good rain

In the winter heart

A small knock in my door. Not the door bell. A small knock. I run there and saw my Minho standing there with a big grin on his face.

“Minho you came.” I said and let him in. It was late morning and I prepared for our little play. We will go and play soccer today. I can’t wait! I love sports and if he likes soccer it will be nice. I hope to beat him and win. I don’t know if I am going to be the winner but I will try my best. I know he is a profi since he likes to play since he was little and I don’t. He told me he use to play at least once a week. With Onew. Every Saturdays. I am so excited.

“Are you ready Taemin?” he asked and put his bag on the little table. I let him on the sofa and run to my room. I took my phone and closed the window. It was now a fresh and pure air in my room. I took my jacked and go to Minho. He was patiently waiting for me in the living room.

“I am ready.” I said and he turned. He smiled.

“You look goo d in red.” He told me. I was wearing a large red blouse and a pair of comfortable black trousers. My big boots fit perfectly with my outfit. I had my hair tie in a ponytail and my jacket was black. I hope he likes it.

“Let’s go. This hour the place where I use to play with Onew is almost empty.” He took his bag and only then I noticed how big it is.

“What do you got there?” I asked while we were in the elevator.

“Our lunch. I prepared it. I also bring some tofu. And lots of drinks. Banana milk and some coffee in a pot.” He told me showing the bag.

“Banana milk? And coffee?” I jumped.

 

“Thanks Minho.” I said and I wanted so bad to kiss his cheeks but stopped. Better not to do it. Never knows what he will say.

 We reached the playground where he use to play. I never been there before. A few boys were also playing something a few yards away and me and Minho let our bags on the ground. He rented a ball and I waited for him. Ah, I feel nervous. It’s my first time playing  soccer in a long time. I will definitely lose against Minho.

“Hey, I took it. Come on.” He said breathless.

We went to the soccer field and we started to play. It was hard to play against Minho but honestly I did my best. Of course I lost. After more than 1 hour I was exhausted and Minho kept laughing.

I get my opportunity to hit the ball and run right there, happy. But came Minho. Where did he came? And took me by the waist and tickled me. I laughed and he hit the ball. He didn’t had the right to tickle me but he did. I stopped in the middle of the field and he run with my opportunity.

“That’s not fair!” I breathed out of breath.

Another hour passed with Minho becoming more and more playful. And when I say playful I don’t say we played soccer. We play more like tickle-Taemin-when-he-has-the-ball. Like that we play and I lost every time. He enjoy to tickle me and hug me every time I am close to win.

“You are not fair. You keep tickling me and I lose.” I pouted after 3long hours and I was all sweaty. I felt tired.

“I am just playing with you. It’s not a real game Tae. I just want to spend time with you. It’s just the two of us. You can’t take this game seriously.”

“So you brought me here only to play with me. Couldn’t you do this at home?” I asked laughing.

“I wanted to play soccer and play with you. Spend some time with you.” He told me. I dry my neck with one of the towels he brought and drink some water. The sun was shining so bad and I felt hot.

“Isn’t too hot outside for February?” I asked Minho after I drink another sip of water.

“It is. But in a few days will be march. It can’t be forever winter.” He said taking the bag with food.

“I want to be winter forever. Didn’t I told you how much I love winter?”

“Yes you told me.” he smiled. We went in a big park close to the field where we play and sat next to a tree. It was so peaceful and silence. The sun was shining, some birds were singing and I throw myself on the ground. I watched as the sun played with the clouds between the tree branches. Suddenly Minho face appeared above me and smiled.

“Aren’t you hungry?” he asked and I sat up.

“Did you bring me here for picnic of play soccer?” I asked and took my chopsticks.

“I thought it would be nice to eat in this park. Here, take this too.” he said and put in my plate something that loos delicious.

“It’s nice. Thanks for this, then.” I watched my wrist watch and my eyes went wide. It was almost 4pm. So late!  We ate in silence and I drink two bottles of banana milk. Minho was surprised not knowing I like so much banana milk. He drink lots of coffee. It seems he likes coffee.

It was so peaceful there. I in the far I saw some little kids playing and their moms watching from the bench. It was so nice. It seems the spring is coming.

Minho let his head rest on the tree and his back in that trunk. The tree bark was deep brown. I watched as Minho closed his eyes and rest. I smiled. The grass felt so smooth against my hand. I went closer to Minho and rest my head in his chest. I crouched and put my head in that large chest. He didn’t move. He let me rest there and I smiled. His blue t-shirt and smelled so good and I hide my nose there. He put his hand on my back and I liked the feeling of his warm hand.

I opened my eyes and sighed after a few minutes. It would be strange to stay like that in his chest. It felt peacefully and nice but I couldn’t stay. I throw myself on the grass and spread my hands. I gripped the grass and inhaled deeply. I heard Minho move and opened my eyes. He sat on his elbow and look at me. He was an inch away and I waited. I waited for him to move. I thought he will kiss me, by the look in his eyes but he got up and seemed to me angry. He shacked his head and look at his fingers turning away from me.

“Something wrong Minho?” I asked and pull up, in a standing position. He shacked his head again.

“Nothing Taemin. Just me. I... I guess I didn’t rest well last night.” He said. I nodded. I bet he is having a wonderful fight inside.

“Let’s go back. If you don’t feel ok.” I said and quickly put all the stuff inside the his bag. He didn’t move. I wanted to play the offended one. The one who was offended by his change of mood.

Throwing my bag over my shoulder I passed throw him and I heard him coming. By the end of the park he gripped my arm and turned me.

“Sorry Taemin. Sorry. I am ok now. I just.... let’s go back and ... I don’t know.” I smiled and nodded.

~

“Man, what’s up? What are you doing?” Onew asked happy. I look at the phone and wondered what happened to Onew for being so happy.

“Do you know where I am? I’m in Seoul.” He said.

“Wohooohhooo. Seoul?” I was happy. But what is he doing in Seoul? I thought he is at the resort.

“I came because Heechul said we should have some fun and we will go tonight in the club. Come with us. Take Taemin and come with us.” He said and I liked the idea. I could take Taemin and will have fun. I haven’t been in a club for more than 6 months.

“Yeah. That sounds fun Onew. And where is Heechul now?”

“He is  home already. Me and Heechul will meet at 11pm. I’ll text you the address where are we going and you can come with Taemin. Oh, and by the way, Taemin already know about this night because Key and Jonghyun are here too.”

“They too? Great! Then I’ll call Tae and we will be there.” I said. I look at my watch and it was already 8.45pm.

“Ok Minho. Gotta go now and take a shower then prepare for the night!”

~

“Taemin? Are you ready?” Key opened the door to my room and I smiled.

“No Key, go with Jonghyun. If you don’t mind of course.” I said and tied my ponytail.

“Huh? Aren’t you coming? Come on, is not ok stay here alone. Come on!” Key insisted and I shacked my head.

“Minho is coming and get me. Do you mind? If I wait for him? you can... go with Jonghyun.” I said and waited for Key’s reaction. I hopped he won’t mind. He shacked his head.

“I don’t mind. But you come! Don’t try to lie me. Are you sure he will come?”

“Yes, I promise I will be there. We will just come together. Go with Jonghyun, don’t make him wait.”

“Ok. I will go. He is already waiting for me. Ah, he is such a sweet.” Key said dreaming.

“You didn’t tell me if you are already a couple Key!” I screamed and followed Key in the living room.

He turned and look at me smiling wide.

“Not yet. Since we kissed under the mistletoe we haven’t kissed or anything. Just hang out together and hold hands. I think tonight is the big night. He told me coming here, in Seoul he wants to ask me something and tell me something. I think he will confess and ask me to be his boyfriend.”

“AAAHHhhh!” we both giggled and Key waved goodbye.

I haven’t had the chance to tell Key Minho kissed me. And I don’t know if is wise to tell him. Not after Minho said he wants to be friend with me.

I went to my room and almost took me 10 minutes to finish my hair. I was also wearing a makeup. Something very natural but made my eyes look more deep. And finally the door bell ring and I opened finding a beautiful Minho standing there, a bit nervous, I could tell.

We arrive in the club. It wasn’t crowded and soon we find Heechul, Onew and in the dance floor was a very in love Jonghyun and Key. They were dancing very close and Key had his hands around Jonghyun’s neck. The big grin on Jonghyun’s face made me think he already confess. They kept dancing a few more songs and me and the others kept talking in the couch. The place was nice. Good music and the light made everything look awesome. Heechul went to the bar and bring me and Minho some drinks. I took something with vodka and Minho wine.  

Heechul was flirting already with a man, before me and Minho came and Onew was eyeing a beautiful girl. She was fat and had long black hair. I drink a cup of my vodka and took another one. I am shy and didn’t had the courage to go and dance. Besides I love to dance and I danced a lot in England this night I feel shy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5rLz5AZBIA

The song danced in my ears and I went to take another glass of vodka. It wasn’t ok but if I can’t dance because of my shyness at least have fun drinking. I must add I am  not good at drinking. But everything will be ok.... I gues.

I drink that glass of vodka more in a sip and wanted another one. Minho asked me to take for him another glass of wine. So I came back with another two glasses. I drink mine.

Key and Jonghyun came from the dance floor all red and I knew they were already a couple. I could feel in Key’s eyes. I smiled and I think he nodded while looking at me. Well, I can’t say it clearly since I am a bit drunk already. After three big glasses of vodka I already see blur. And a great song started so how could I stay in this couch and not dance. I got up and smiled at Minho and Onew. Key and Jonghyun were in the other part, not facing me. And Key later told me they were already kissing.

“Guys, aren’t you going to dance?” I asked in a raised voice. Not because of the loud music but because of my state of drunk. When I am drunk I talk very loud. I don’t know why. And I laugh a lot. And also I am very sociable.

Heechul came and patted my shoulder.

“Guys he is Siwon. Siwon, they are my friends. Taemin, Minho, Onew. And the ...two there kissing are Key, and the one in white is Jonghyun.” he said looking at the two love birds.

“Nice to meet you Siwon. I will go dance now.” I said and went to the dance floor. The song started and I swing my hips in the amazing song. My hands threw in the air I moved sensual and bitted my lips.

Boy I like you just the way you are

Let me see ya strip, you can get a tip

'Cause I like that like that...

I rolled my shoulder, and look above my shoulder where my friends were. Seeing Minho eating me alive in his gaze I smirked and rock my hips.

‘So you like what you see Minho... hyung?’ I let my body roll down and then up, moving my in a sensual spin.

And knowing the lyrics to this song, when the time came I turned and whispered the words along with Timbaland.

It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that loves you best

Talk to me girl.....

I turned and faced him whispering the words in the song and locking my gaze with Minho’s.

 I moved my hips and touched slowly my neck closing my eyes. Everything seemed perfect. The song the me, drunk. I saw Key looking at me proud. He then exited the room with Jonghyun holding his hand. I don’t know if he knows what I want to do but doesn’t matter right now. I just want to show Minho how sensual and y I can be. His friend. His best friend is y. Aren’t I?

I rolled my and turned to not look in his eyes. The song ended and begin another one even better.

I put my hands in my waist and moved in a wave movement. I bitted my lips and then stopped. I felt it.

It was his scent right behind me. He was there. I felt his hands slowly cupping my on my waist. I rolled slowly and shakingly my hips and felt him trying to turn me. I turned and my bangs covered my eyes. He pulled me closer and we were an inch away. The song echoed in my ears and I closed my eyes. He pulled me closer until our chest touched. I opened my lips to take a breath and he cupped my cheeks kissing me roughly.

I gasped at the sudden soft lips being so rough. What the hell is going on? I asked myself but Minho pressed me in his arms and I let him my lips and win the battle between out tongues. He entwined his fingers in my hair and the tie lose my hair. My ponytail was gone and my hair was in a wild mess. Minho seemed he didn’t wanted to let me go. When I started this play I didn’t expected him to come and kiss me this roughly on the dance floor. It’s a surprise. He was so passionate and soon the kiss became more deep and more lustful. Seems I let out the beast in Minho out.

“And what do you think you two are doing?” I heard Key’s voice next to me. Minho stopped the kiss and we find Key and Jonghyun, holding hands, behind me, they came from outside. He was looking very strange at me and I blushed, already blush because of the kiss.

“I...”

“Sorry, I got to talk to Taemin.” Minho took my wrist and drag me outside the club leaving a dumbfounded Key and Jonghyun. And I guess a dumbfounded Heechul and Onew.

I felt very blur at that moment and didn’t saw where Minho was dragging me. He pushed me on a wall. Looking around I saw I was behind the club, in a crowded place, and the small street light only gave us a little light to see each other.

“Minho why ...” I wanted to ask him but he cupped my cheeks and kissed me hard again pulling my back on the wall behind. I answered to his kiss with the same lustful lips and hugged him. His fingers went back in my hair and the other hand slip on my waist and pressed me against his body. I don’t know how long the kiss lasted but I was out of breath and my spinning head because of the alcohol wasn’t helping at all.

He stopped, looked at me and I smiled, sustaining myself with my hands on his shoulders. He hugged me and pulled both of us against the wall. I could feel his chest raise and fall. We were both breathless but he didn’t let me breath air for more than 2 seconds and then pulled me in another lustful kiss. His lips were swollen, I could tell but I didn’t wanted to stop.

 

I felt him grinding on me and I opened my mouth even wider his name against his mouth. I need to stop. It hit me. I pushed Minho and we both realised what we’ve done. I inhaled deep clean air and tried to calm my breath. I was really bad panting and Minho too. What are the others thinking? I wondered and saw Minho lean against the opposite wall. Wow, that was a good rain of kisses....