Sakura in your hair

In the winter heart

I jumped happy in front of my hotel where I was standing with Taemin in my visit in Japan. My meeting from this morning went well and I am now free for lunch. The only thing I must do is go and visit some places with Taemin. I can take a few notes while walking around. It will be interesting to take Taemin with me. He is waiting for me in his room. I will take him to eat at a restaurant not far from here. I saw it this morning and I like it. Passing in my way for meeting I thought it would be nice to come and eat here with him.

            “Taemin? I am in front of the hotel. I will be ready in 20minutes. I want to change my clothes and then I will come and take you. I found a great place to eat.” I told him while I was entering the double doors at the entrance in the hotel. Our rooms are at 7th floor and not far from each other. While I was in room 7134 he was on 7139.

            I went and changed my clothes. I took a blue shirt and a black jacket. It looked good. I had black trousers and I took my new white scarf. The present from Taemin.

            And I brought him something too! In my way back to the hotel I found a shop and I brought him a hairpin with a sakura flower. It surely look awesome in his long hair. I can’t wait to give it to him, he will look so beautiful. No handsome. Men are handsome, not beautiful.

            I took Taemin from his room and headed there to eat. The lunch was awesome! I love Japanese food! And Taemin was surprised by the taste and the variety. We had sashimi. It’s a Japanese speciality, a bit too hard to eat. Most of the foreigners find it hard to eat and I was worried Taemin wouldn’t like it but he eat it without complain and love it. It was my first time eat that food too but I like it. First I heard about it at my mom when she visited Japan without me when I was 14.

            We left the restaurant after we eat and headed right in the heart of the city. What a beautiful view! But as my mom told me, in the centre of the city I couldn’t see more than a few museums and the Imperial Palace. We didn’t entered the palace and we just walked around a bit.

 I dragged Taemin in the north part of the Imperial Palace and there I found the notorious Kitanomaru-koen park. I took Taemin and took some pictures with him in that beautiful place. We also saw the Nippon Budokan and also spend a little time in Science Museum.

Being crazy for parks and I love to spend most of my free time reading and walking I took Taemin Roppongi-Shiba-Koen park. It was a beautiful view besides it’s still winter and the flowers didn’t blossom yet. I took some pictures with “Maman” (Louise Bourgeois) and Taemin and then headed to the Ueno-koen.

It’s the most beautiful park in all Japan! You surely must know why. It has lots of temples and altars. And also sakura trees. We went first to visit Tosho-gu monument, the zoo in Ueno and then the little lake Shinobazu.

Here, in this place, every spring is Hanami. A celebration which takes place on this long alley, full of sakura trees. every year a lots of people gather here and watch the show of Hanami. The sakura flowers falls and everyone stay on they blankets and talk, eat, drink and have a good time. It’s a pity I am here with Taemin in this cold February. It would be nice to stay with him and watch the falling petals. Oh yeah.

“I have something to give you Taeminiiiii.” I said smiling and sat on a bench right under a sakura tree. It had a few snow on his branches but it looked amazing.

“Ok. What is it?” He asked with his red cheeks. It was so cold, the frozen air fly on his lips and then fly away.

“I brought you this.” I took out my sakura hairpin and showed him. His eyes went wide and a smile appeared in those pillow lips.

“It’s so beautiful.” He said and took it in his frozen fingers. They were trembling just like mines. He is surely cold.

“Let me put it on your hair.” I took it from his hands and he turned. He took off his hat and I put the hairpin on his hair.

“Am I beautiful?” turning he asked smiling and looking at me with that shining and shy eyes. I was so lost in his eyes I can’t remember when I started to nod and I tried to gather myself because I felt lost in his deep gaze.

“You are ... beautiful Taemin.” I said and leaned forward slowly until my lips touched his cold cheek. He was surprised but closed his eyes and let me stay that for a few long moments.

He smiled and I sat back.

“Shouldn’t I be the one kissing you? I mean give you a peck? Since you brought me a present?” I almost laughed.

“You brought me this scarf and I didn’t ... pecked you.” I said. He leaned and putting his right hand around my neck he dragged me and placed a soft kiss on my left cheek. He then released me and I smiled.

Cold air floated on our lips and I look at my wrist watch. It was pretty late.

“Are you cold?” I asked and he nodded.

“Give me your hands.” I took his hands and rubbed them between my palms and then cupped them and puffed warm air to warm them. He laughed happy and leaned putting his chin on my left shoulder.

“I’m so cold Minho.”

“We should head back. Dinner time passed already.” I said and look at his pouty lips on my shoulder. Our faces were inches away and I could touch with the tip of my nose his cheek.

“Yeah. I am hungry.” He said and I nodded. I was still holding between my palms his cold fingers. I rubbed them on my knees and he turned his head to look at me. I could feel his frozen breath on my lips.

“Minho...” he said looking down. His head rubbed my shoulder in an attempt to warm himself.

“Let’s go back. We walked enough.” I said and we got up. I hold for a second more his cold fingers and he nodded. We head to the place where we could find some taxis never leaving his hand. He smiled but all the way to the hotel he didn’t look at me but outside the window. I could see a light smile on his lips and his rosy cheeks. I guess he is just cold, not like he is blushed or something holding my hand. Nothing like that, right?

We entered the hotel and had dinner. As usual something Japanese and then Taemin drag me outside to the supermarket close to the hotel. Meanwhile it got really dark outsid.

“What do you want to buy... ? Taemin?”

“Just come. I want some chips and a bottle of banana milk.” He told me. i rolled my eyes.

“Of course, banana milk.”

We buy 2 bottles and two bags of chips then went back in our rooms.

“I will go and take a hot shower. Take the bas with you. I’ll come later and eat them. You should take a shower too.”

“I was about to say the same thing.” He laughed.

“Okay then, see you later. 30 minutes?” he nodded and I went to my room for my shower. I didn’t expected to be so pleasant this trip but with Taemin it was awesome. If I would come alone I would stay in my room and write all day on my computer and never visit Japan.

Knock knock I knocked on his door and he opened with a messy wet hair but a big smile.

“Taemin, I’m back.” I said and felt how awkward this was. He nodded.

“You can open the chips bag. And I found a good movie on the tv. We can watch it if you want.” He went to his hair dryer. I sat on his  bed and look at the tv.

“But... I can’t understand Japanese.” I said seeing the movies wasn’t translated in English. He shrugged his shoulders.

“I guess we can just watch and guess what are they saying.” He combed his long hair and come next to me. He put a pillow in the middle of the bed and leaned lazy above the soft carpet. It had a soft cream color and I looked at his lazy form. I wondered how can a person, a man, be so beautiful and endearing.

“I guess this man is a dealer. And the tall one is a dealer too but he wants to send the other one a trap. Isn’t it?” he said suddenly turning to look at me. His back had a snake shape and I was tempted to touch him. His t-shirt pulled up and revealed some skin right where the band of his pjm pants ended.

“I think the tall is a cop or an agent, something like that and the trap is to catch the entire mafia dealers.” I said averting my eyes back to the tv again.

“No. The tall one is a dealer too. I am sure.” He said shaking his head. I let my back on the bed board and took a pillow in my arms. Taemin was still leaned in the middle of the bed with his head almost by the other end of the bed. I couldn’t concentrate on the tv since his body shape was right in front of my eyes.

“OMO, did you saw that? His fighting skills are amazing. I want to learn fight like that too.” he said almost jumping excited.

“Aham.” I said but my eyes were still on his back. I didn’t saw the scene. They were fighting. The dealers I guess. If they were dealers and me and Taemin are right. I can’t understand not word in Japanese.

“I think this will die in the end.” He said, I look at the tv.

“No way. The other will die and the one with the scar on his cheek will run. O can tell for sure.” He shacked his head and his back looking at the ceiling.

“I don’t think so. You are wrong.” He said in a teasing voice and I jumped to tickle him. He laughed struggling to push me but  was stronger and pinned his hands above his head and tickled him.

“Ahaha Minho, stop... sto... aiii” he laughed and I released him.

“Such a tease. That’s what you are.” I took a bang from the pillow and covered his eyes tickling his neck again.

“Ahh, Minho... stop teasing me ...I can tease you too...” he said laughing and pushing my hand away. He took a deep breath and I patted his head, combined my fingers in his hair. Then I saw him pulling up and putting his hands around my neck. He pulled up almost closing his eyes but I stop him putting my hands on his shoulders and hold him in place.

“Taemin?” I whispered. He released my neck and fall back in that pillow.

“Give me the bottle with banana milk.” He said and I turned. The two bottles were on the night stand. I gave him one and he stand up.

He drank that bottle in a few seconds and I laughed.

“You are fast. Where did you learn to drink that so fast? In England?”  he shacked his head.

“We don’t have such a thing in England. I learn since I moved in Korea. I like it so much but it’s not the same like in Seoul. This isn’t the same taste. I like better the one in Seoul.” He told me.

“Tomorrow we are going back. You can drink tomorrow too.” I smiled. He nodded.

“England... I miss my parents.” He suddenly became very sad and I didn’t know what to say.

“Taemin.... you said your parents are dead.” I mumbled and he nodded.

“My parents died in a suppose accident.” His eyes were sad.

“It was a few months ago. 8 months ago.” He said I took a pillow and put it on my lap showing him to sit. He let his head on that pillow in my lap and closed his eyes looking away. I combed his hair with my fingers.

“Don’t be sad Taemin.” I said he shacked his head.

“It wasn’t an accident. Everything started a year ago. My father worked in a big company. He was the CEO and he needed some new employees. After they were hired, he meet a woman.” I look at the tv and sighed. Taemin was looking down and besides I couldn’t see his face I think he was crying. Or almost crying.

“That woman liked my father. My parent were so in love even after so many years of marriage. They were all love and sun shines. After my father meet her he came home a few times very angry and mad. Me and my mom wondered what happened but he didn’t told us. After we insisted he told us there is a woman who doesn’t let him go. She was obsessed with him. She even threatened him.”

I frowned. That’s a bad woman.

“She said if my dad doesn’t leave my mom she will kill herself because she loves my dad.” Taemin stopped for a second and hugged the pillow under his head. I hold his shoulder with my fingers trying to support him.

“My dad was desperate. He didn’t know how to get rid of her. She kept threatening him and after a month she gave him a countdown. My dad asked us what can he do. Even he asked the president of the company what to do. The president was his friend too. That woman was fired but that didn’t matter, she kept threatening my father. She followed him everywhere, in the shadow she followed him and kept appearing.” I his hair and he inhaled.

“I was out with my dad. It was my mom birthday and we were shopping. That woman appeared from nowhere and in the middle of the shop he hugged my dad and tried to kiss him. Daddy pushed her but she hugged him back. I tried to push her off my dad but she slapped me. She told me to leave my dad alone and leave with my mom for another country. She also told me that my dad doesn’t love us anymore, he loves her. He said it’s not true.” I was very surprised by this story. How can a woman do such a thing?

“My dad tried to explain her that he doesn’t love her but she made a total scene there in that shop. I also meet her when I was with dad other times too. The same awful scenes and she seemed she wouldn’t stop. My dad was so sad because this woman. My mom didn’t know what to do to help dad. One day, the company had a party and she came without an invitation. The front desk didn’t let her inside without the invitation but asked for my dad to talk and when he exited to talk to her the front desk saw him last time. I don’t know how she did it but she took him away. I guess she drugged him or something. He only remembers two tall men taking him while holding a piece of cloth close to his nose. And that cloth had a strong smell. He woke up the next morning in a hotel room and .” I sighed. It was awful, she was a real stalker.

“The police?” I asked and he nodded.

“They tried their best but she was clever. After that night, that woman came a few weeks later saying she’s pregnant. My dad was devastated. But it didn’t last long till we find the truth. She wasn’t, nothing happened between them, she just undress him. That was just a trick to get my dad. She asked him to get the divorce and leave England with her. When my dad refused once again...” he stopped for a second and his shoulders trembled. I rubbed them and he calmed after a few seconds.

“She ... cut some wires from my dad’s car. Right before my mom and dad leave for a business trip in Manchester. A few km away from London, the car didn’t listen my dad commands and ... went right in a big car. Under a trunk.” He said looking up at me. He turned and look at me with big watery eyes. He hide his face in my chest and cried.

“Taemin I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“They died. I didn’t know the truth but I discover she cut those wires. I heard a conversation when she came at my house. She thought I died too. She hopped my dad would survive. She faked a lost item in my house and I heard her conversation with the man she received help. I remembered my dad changed those wires before the car accident and it was odd to broke by themselves when the wires were new. And she changed them the night before the trip. She changed the wires with some old ones and also used a knife to make them even more weak. So that’s why they had accident. I don’t know she had access to out carrage. I went to the police with the recording and she ... she received a few years in prison but I don’t know how...” he ruffled his hair and closed his eyes.

“She escaped and now the police is searching for her. No one knows where is she.” Omg! Poor Taemin. I caressed his cheek and he smiled sad with tears in his beautiful eyes.

“When I cried at the resort, when you find me at that mushroom tree, she called me and said a lot of awful things to me. Like she’ll find me and make me go where my parents are because I ruined her life when I went to the police. And my father deserved everything for not loving her.” He started to cry and I pulled him up hugging him.

“It’s ok. It’s ok Taeminiii, my sweet, don’t cry. I’m here and I won’t let her do anything to you. I will protect you Taeminiiii, Taebaby, shhhh...” I kept his hair and talk like that for a few minutes when he calmed down and look at me.

“Thanks for the support Minho. It ...really means a lot.”  I whipped his tears  with my thumbs.

“Hey, I’m your friend, remember? I am your friend.” I took the other bottle with banana milk and gave it to Taemin.

“It’s yours. Drink it.” He refused.

“You drink it Tae. I don’t want it. Drink it.” He took it and I smiled. The mood changed. He was now a bit happier and meanwhile the movie at the tv ended. Taemin smiled and changed the channels.

“Taemin?”

“Hm?”

“Thanks for telling me.” he turned and look at me. I was standing with my back on the bed’s board and Taemin had his back on my chest. He kept changing the channels.

“Um. You said you are my friend. Friends know each other the sad stories.” He said, I nodded. He sat back on my chest.

“Promise me Minho.” He suddenly said.

“What Tae?”

“You’ll never leave me, reject me or ignore me. As a friend. No matter what  will happen between us, we are going to be friends.” He whispered.

“I promise. No matter what will happen, we will be friends.” He nodded and I smiled.

After this long night Taemin looks different in my eyes. He is a strong person and an amazing one. I can’t believe his parents died so tragic and he is so strong. I don’t know what I’ll do if I was him. He is amazing and loving man. I pulled my arms around his shoulders and closed on his chest. I hugged him tight and he let his head on my shoulder.

“It’s late. I have to go back.” I whispered in his ear. He opened his eyes and nodded.

I took my jacket and went to the door. Tomorrow we will go back in Seoul and tomorrow morning I have another appointment. So I won’t be able to meet Taemin until I will be back to the hotel for my luggage and to take Taemin to the airport.

“Taemin, good night and sleep well.” I said at the door frame with my hand on the knob. He nodded.

“You sleep well too.” he said. I look at his luscious lips and he them. I felt how my breath caught in my throat. I couldn’t help but leaned forward and kiss him. I cupped his chin and drag him closer. He opened wiling his mouth and I hit with my back the door leaning against it. He came right in my arms and we both lean in the door.

A soft “Mhhmmm...” escaped his lips and I pressed him against my chest. How could I stop when he is so addictive? A soft whimper escaped my lips. Taemin put his hands on my chest and lean entirely on my body. The kiss was sweet at first but it turned in a heated one and I could not stop myself from biting his bottom lip. I took it in my mouth to it for a long moment and then bitted with my teeth to leave a mark. My both hands kept his chin in my palms and he whimpered when I let his lip go. He look at me in the eyes, we were inches away to touch our lips. I kissed slowly his jaw and not wasting time I brushed my lips on his neck. I there a hickey and then bite slowly. His fingers dug in my hair. I pulled my teeth deep inside his flesh, right there where I left that hickey a seconds before. I so wanted that love bite to last a few days. But I came to my senses and released his neck. He just let a soft whimper and look at me. I smiled and whipped with my thumb his wet lips.

“Good night Taemin.” I slowly said after he got up from me. I got up from the door and opened it. I look at him the last time and smiled before closing the door and leave to my room.