Eyes can reveal what heart hides

In the winter heart

I went to Key’s room and he was already in bed. He smiled sad when he saw me and I sat on the edge of his bed.

Are you alright?” I asked seeing his sad eyes.

I’m fine Taem.” I saw his phone on the nightstand and took it. He had 3 text messages.

You have three text messages.” I handed him the phone but he didn’t took it. He turned his eyes and looked away.

Are texts from Jonghyun?” I asked. He nodded slowly.

Why don’t you read them?” he shaked his head.

Come on Key. Maybe he is waiting for you. You cannot be serious!”

But Taem! After we decided to go and spend the night in his house he change his mind and want to go out. For him is better to follow his friend out on the club and not spend it with me. No way, I am not going to talk to him.”

I rolled my eyes. He is so jealous!

Key, he wanted to go out and be with you. When he received that phone call he wanted to go out and spend the night in the club dancing with you. You are a bit too jealous and see the situation in the wrong way. Please ... read the texts.”

I handed him the phone and he took it with an hesitation.

From Jonghyun <3

09.45: Hey baby, come back please. If you want we can stay home. I’m waiting for you.

 

From Jonghyun <3

9.59: Baby come back. I am home, I wanna stay with you. I’m not going to the club without you. Don’t be angry, please. I am sorry, I just wanted to go out and dance with you, have fun. Spend the night together. Please come back.

 

From Jonhyun <3

10.14: Baby I am in my apartment. Come here please.

Key finished reading the text from Jonghyun and I nodded. He read the text to me and I smiled.

See, he wanted to be with you. He thought it would be fun to spend the night in the club. Don’t be angry.” I said and he looked at me.

You think so?” I nodded and he looked down, thinking.

Maybe I overreacted?” he asked me and I nodded.

You surely did.” I said and he smiled sad.

Then should I call him?”

Why don’t you go and see him?”

Um... it’s late. Maybe we should meet tomorrow. I’ll just call him.” I nodded and left him alone in the room. I went to mine and threw myself in the bed. It waits for me a long night dreaming of Minho.

Ah Minho...” I sighed and fell asleep.

~

Ah, Taemin...” I said as my eyes opened and come back from my dream. I was dreaming of me and Taemin walking in a park. All shining and sunny but suddenly someone came and took Taemin’s hand. She dragged Taemin and they both disappeared. I started to call him in my dream but he didn’t come back.

This nightmare made me wonder how much I like Taemin. And the answer is too scary. Because I like him more than it should be. I ...

Riiiingggg

Hello?”

Minho, can we meet later today? I want to show you the plans for the next project, and see your opinion.” He told me.

Yes. But Onew, why do you want to show me the plans? I am not assigned to that project.”

Yes you are. Didn’t Mr. Woo tell you?”

Um... no? Am I gonna work on that project too?” I asked happy.

Yes, of course. So can we meet for lunch?”

Ok. In 30 minutes I am ready. Where should we meet?”

 

I meet Onew and talked about the plans of the new project. Our meeting lasted more than I was thinking. I ring Taemin and told him that I will be late and I won’t be able to meet him for lunch.

He wasn’t happy about the fact that I will be late but he promised to cook dinner for us.

So here I am, at my door, taking a deep breath. I asked Taemin to go to my apartment and wait me there till I finish my business. So he is probably here. I gave him my keys. I am nervous but I don’t know why. I press the button and the ring bell rings in all the flat. I hear his footsteps coming at the door, hesitating for a moment and then the door opens slowly revealing a boy with shining eyes. I feel for a moment mesmerized by his eyes and I step forward. He looks up at me, his eyes revealing his most deep feeling. He loves me just as I love him.

I embrace his thin waist and lift him in my arms. His legs quickly goes around my waist and he cups my face with both his hands, leaning forward our lips meet. I kiss him hungry and took a step inside. He pushes the door close with one of his legs while I rub his back. I turn and push him on the door. Hard. He bites my bottom lip with his own lips and I can’t help but moan. He reach the floor, releasing my waist and I try to lock him between my arms and the door. Taemin has a taste of strawberry in his mouth and I love it, he never break the kiss but pushes me back until I hit the sofa with the back of my knees. He grab my shirt tight in his small fists and pulls my body against his. I can feel his chest raising and falling pressed against mine.

He didn’t push me back on the sofa but gently yet in a hungry and impatiently way drags me to the wooden door. I know it is his room and I smile in the lustful kiss. He opens the door and pushes me backwards. I don’t remember when he took of my shirt but I found myself falling back on the bed, without a shirt and Taemin leaving dark, purple bruisers all over my chest. I hear him breathing hard, soft moans and whimpers leave his smooth lips while he devours me on the mattress.

Taemin~ah...” a soft breath leaves my lips and he return to look at me. His lustful eyes and swollen lips makes me realise how uncomfortable my trousers became. Suddenly I am very aware of his hand going down on my chest, reaching the hem of my trousers and then reaching the burning part of me. I felt my cheeks turning red and he smiles, his cheeks red too. He leans again and give me a long kiss on the lips. I sit up and took off his shirt. He smiles and tried to cover his chest but I remove his hands and I attack his skin. His head fall backwards, eyes closing and mouth opening, soft whimpers making me hustle my moves. I embrace his torso and pulled him towards me. We fall back, with him on top of me.

In no time we are both without clothes and Taemin is panting under me. I took one of my fingers in my mouth and it. Trying to make him forget the pain, I push inside and I moan so loud when I felt my fingers fully in Taemin’s body. He arches his back and closed his eyes in pain. I hated the fact that I had to make him feel pain but I knew there was no other option. When his grimaced face changed to a pleasure one I took my cook and pushed slowly inside. He arched his back and closed his eyes tight.

It hurts...” he whispered. I leaned to kiss his forehead. He smiled with his eyes close.

So chessy.” He told me hugging my neck and pushing me closer. I combed his hair with my fingers.

Uhh...baby it will be better after a few sec-seconds....” I tried not to moan and stop myself to move because I knew he is in pain, my whole body was asking desperately to move inside but I tried to regain my breath and let some time for Taemin.

Minho...” I heard his small voice calling me. I let my gaze wandering back up to his body until I reached his beautiful eyes.

I love you.” He breathed cupping my face and moving up to kiss my lips. I closed my eyes and tried to move slowly. He moaned and arched his back after a few second and I was glad he wasn’t feeling more pain. I don’t know what got into me but I never felt like this with any other woman I’ve been. I haven’t been with a lot, but it was enough to make me realise how much I love Taemin and how good I feel when I am with him. it’s the best feeling in the world. When I hold his hand and look in his tender eyes I feel my heart complete. So is this the feeling of loving? Is this the feeling when you find ‘the one?’

I love you Taemin.... my Taemin.” I said. Taemin came just a few seconds later after my words and looking in his eyes I released everything inside of his little body. I leaned in his arms, hiding my face in the crock of his neck.

I’m hungry.” Taemin said and I laughed hearing him saying that after 5 minutes when we finished.