Feel like a natural woman

In the winter heart

I slammed the door to my room and sit on the bed, burying my face in the pillow. I was angry with me and I didn’t want to see anyone. Not even Key. Right after he kissed my chin I rushed back home without a word. How could I want to kiss MinHo?

 It’s not that I like him in that way and I don’t want to be a strange and weird kid. I’m so angry to myself! I stared deep in his eyes and I wanted so bad to kiss him. Right on the lips! His pinky-rossy lips seemed so inviting. I know it wasn’t a wish, it was just because I was sad. And when a person is sad he looks for comfort.

Most of the people, when they are sad and someone is besides them, they search for comfort and sometimes they kiss. Like I wanted to kiss MinHo. So that’s why my heart wanted a kiss from him.

I wanted comfort from him. But I’m still angry and I want to punch myself. How could I even think of kissing another guy? That’s stupid and annoying.

MinHo surely would punch me if I would kiss him. I must be crazy.

A slow knock on the door made me rise my head from the pillow. It was Key but I was still angry of me. I couldn’t face him.

“Something happened Taemin?” he asked opening slowly the door. I didn’t turned to look at him. I was flat in bed, on my stomach and he didn’t approached me. I was ashamed to look at him. I felt dirty for wanting to kiss a boy. He stopped at the door and waited for my answer.

“Nothing wrong Key. I’m tired. I’ll sleep.” I knew he didn’t believe me but what could I do?

Probably tomorrow I’ll confess him everything and he’ll scold me for this sin. But that will be tomorrow. Slowly I heard the door closing. I sighed rolling on my back to stare at the ceiling. Key is the person who knows me better. He will know how I felt and why. Key will help me feel better when I’ll tell him that Yi Ryeong called yesterday.

~

I am with Key at the breakfast and he is really excited and happy to be here, at this amazing resort. He told me that he didn’t expect to be so cool in Korea. Well, that’s the reason I decided to move here from England. Not that England is  not awesome, I just need to live here where my parents both were born.

“And the city lights are different from England. I love the way they all light the street. It’s clearly a big difference between Korea and England.” He told me between spoons.

“Yeah, I know. I was surprised how different people are.” I said and remembered the last night. Should I tell him? maybe he will scream and... no, he is a kind person and he will not feel disgusted by me because I wanted to kiss MinHo.

“Key...” I started and he hummed an answer.

“I have to tell you something.” I said and rubbed my palms over the fabric of my jeans. I let the spoon in the bowl and it drowned but I didn’t took it out.

“Tell me.” he said and wiped his mouth.

“Oh, Tae. Tell me first what happened last night?” I looked at him not daring to say anything.

“You stormed outside when I was in the shower and when you came back you were angry, I dare to say.” I nodded.

“And I knew you were crying. Your voice sounded like it sound when you cry.” He looked at me.

“Remember I know you better. You cannot look at me but I still know.” He said.

“About last nigh... I wanted to talk to you right now.” He smiled.

“You may trust me. I sense is something serious.”

“Yeah. First it’s about Yi Ryeong. She called me.”

“WHAT? That ... “ he bitted his fist and almost get up angry.

“Sit down.” I told him and grabbed the hem of his sweater.

“She called me and that’s why I was so angry when I left the room. I started to cry and I didn’t want to make you angry or sad. I tried to hide to not let you see me cry.” I said and looked down.

“You know I’m here for you.” He touched my hand. I looked at him nodding.

“You were so happy for being here and I thought it would be better to run and calm down by myself.” He nodded.

“Don’t worry. She’s an evil and you should change your phone number.”

“Sure. When we’ll go back to Seoul I’ll buy another sim.”

“Ok. But when you came back you were still angry. And you were out for more than 1 hour. Something bad happened after that?” he asked and I wondered if I should tell him. of course I should. He’ll help me.

“I... I was at a place where no one could find me. A mushroom tree and I cried so much. But suddenly MinHo appeared there and I couldn’t hide.”

“OH, so you were with him...” Key giggled.

“No. I mean yes, I was with him. He tried to comfort me. He hugged me and it was very comforting. I could relax and calm down. He still doesn’t know I’m a boy.” Key shacked his head.

“That’s bad Taemin. You should tell him. Poor boy might fall for you.” I made a grimace.

“The point is Key... “ I didn’t dare to tell him. But I have to.

“Promise me you won’t judge me!”  he rolled his eyes.

“What is it? You know I won’t judge you, never.”

“He tried to comfort me with a game his mom made for him when he was sad and ... this game is a game of 7 kisses. Forehead, two eyes, two cheeks, nose and lips. But he kissed my chin, not my lips.” I said in a breath.

“That’s good. He’s a gentleman, he still believes you are a girl and kissing you on the chin it means he respects you. And if he would kiss you on the lips you might punch him, that’s good.” he started to laugh.

“No! That’s not good. I... I wanted ... him to ... kiss me on the lips.” I said and I’m sure I was red like a tomato.

“WHAT?” he screamed.

“Yeah. Tell me Key, is something bad? I wanted so bad to kiss him in that moment but he didn’t kissed me. and I rushed back here.” I said pouting.

“It’s not ... bad. But, are you gay Taemin?” he asked with wide eyes.

“NO! , you know I’m not. ... at least that’s what I think.” I added.

“Let me tell you something.” He told me after a few seconds that seemed years.

“I think I might be... and I think is nothing wrong.” He told me and my eyes went so damn wide.

“O..... Ok. But... he thinks I’m a girl, Key! What  am I going to do?” I sighed.

“This is really like a drama. He believes you are a girl, and you are a boy! It’s really funny and tragic in the same time.” He said.

“I don’t know if I like him... but I wanted so bad to kiss him. And I really feel great with him. you know Key, my heart beats so hard when I’m with him and my cheeks feel like burning. Every time he touch me, the skin is so hot and I love to stare in his eyes.” I told Key, looking outside the window at the snow falling. My eyes might shine because Key turned my chin toward him and smiled.

“You look so shining when you talk about him. Are you sure you’re not in love?”

“I don’t think I’m in love. He is just... a friend.”  Key smiled and looked under my bangs where I hide my eyes.

“I think you are. You are in love with him, Taemin.” He said and smiled kind. I looked up in his eyes.

“No. I don’t want to.”

“It’s not a fact that you want or you don’t. It is. It’s just sad that he believes you are a girl and ... not a boy. It’s like a drama Taemin. Why didn’t you told him you are a boy? You should have told him and this situation wouldn’t be created.”

“I know.” I answered with my lips pouted.

“But what does he feels for you?”

“I don’t know. He believes I’m a girl but I don’t know if he likes me in that way.”

‘Then we can try and see how he reacts.”

“How?”

“Ah, little games. Seduce him Taemin.” He rolled his eyes. I raised and eyebrow.

“Seduce him and you’ll see if he likes you.”

I didn’t say anything. Better we should continue this conversation tonight when e will be in the hotel. Now we were late  for skating. Took my bag and Key followed me. He doesn’t know how to skate. Not so well, but he will come with me and we  will have fun.

Arriving there, we put our skates and I run on the ice breathing the cold air. The place was not so full as other times but it was nice. I don’t like when are many people around.

“Taemin wait for me!” Key screamed and I laughed spreading my arms and closing my eyes. I let my head fall back and let my skates glide on the ice. I heard a boom behind me and looked back.

Of course it was Key. He was down on the ice, in his knees and a guy next to him, trying to help him up. it was hard to put Key back on his legs while he had ice skates on his legs. I rushed there and the guy kept apologizing to Key.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to bump into you.” He kept telling Key.

I helped them up and then I realised it was my neighbour.

“Jonghyun?” he looked at me and smiled.

“Taemin? Hey man! What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I work here on a house.”  I smiled. The he surely knows MinHo.

“Heeelllooo! I’m right here!” Key said and me and Jonghyun laughed.

“Sorry. Key, this is our neighbour from Seoul. He is Jonghyun.”  Key ... blushed?

“Jonghyun, he is Key, my roommate. We will be neighbours.” Jonghyun smiled and they shaked hands.

“Nice to meet you Key. Maybe... I can invite you for diner... you know ... to apologize for bump into you.” Alright, this is officially awkward. Is Jonghyun flirting with my Key?

I looked away letting the two to talk.

“Alright.”

“Perfect. Then can I have your number, so I’ll call you and... “ I tried to take a few steps away. I don’t want to know. So... Key really likes guys. Then... maybe MinHo likes guys too.

WHAIT A MINUTE! That doesn’t mean I will be with him.... Ah, I’m thinking too far.

 

I opened the door and put the food on the table. I pushed the light button on and stared in the room.  It was pretty much dust in the room and I was ready to clean. At least a bit.

I cleaned the sofa and the pillows and then I cleaned the carpet on the floor. I will be eating here, on the little table.

I opened large the door to the balcony and looked outside. The night was beautiful and besides it wasn’t full dark yet. In a few minutes I’ll leave to pick up Taemin and bring her here. I’ve talked to her this morning and she agreed to came here with me. I want to show her what I work, what I do in my work time. And the house is beautiful.

She accepted to came here with me but her voice sounded weird. Maybe she’s awkward after I kissed her yesterday 7th times. At least she was better, not crying anymore. And she told me she bring a friend with her. It’s like a brother for her so I guess it nothing between them.

Yesterday she cried so bad and I wonder why. I told Onew when I get home and he is sure she cried because of her parents. I told him every detail and he doesn’t believe she cried because a boyfriend or something.

Finally I arrived in front of the hotel and she came down. She was so beautiful today and I told her. Her hair was tied in a ponytail at her back and her lips were rosy and shining from the lips gloss she had put on. She blushed and her pink cheeks looked so nice. I want to pinch her but I will stop myself from doing it.

Arriving at the house I showed her the places I must reconstruct and I’m currently working with Onew. She liked the place and enjoyed the presentation. Then we went to the 4th level and have diner as I promised her.

Where did the crying and sad girl go from yesterday. She looked happy and all smiley. Her face could barely sustain that big smile.

“Ah, I forgot to put some music.” I said and got up from the sofa. I pick up a nice CD and push the button play. It started a slow and nice song.

In my room-SHINee. 

A beautiful song. She smiled. She probably like the band.

“Know the song?” she nodded.

“One of my favourites. It’s so amazing. I have all the album.” I nodded.

“Me too.” I smiled and pinched her nose.

“Yah! Let me.” I got up and started to run in the house with her following me. She caught me and pinched my cheek. I smiled and took her wrists to stop her.

“You still have a piece of pizza left. And I brought a bottle of wine. Do you like wine?” I let her go and searched in my bag. She nodded. Pouring some wine in our glasses she smelled first the wine and the drink it. I love the smell of the  wine too, it makes me feel so dizzy and good.

“I’m so tired. I went skating today with my friend Key.” She told me and looked at me.

“Um... and you didn’t fall right? Not even once.” I asked and she shacked her head.

“I told you I am very good at winter sports.” She said proud.

The reason- SHINee started.

“Well, when we are going to go skating together?” I suddenly asked and my lips clean from wine.

“Tomorrow if you want.” She said and I nodded.

“Perfect. Tomorrow. So I’ll push you and make you fall on the ice. So I’ll show the world how bad you are skating. The worst in the world.” I said teasing her and she wanted to pinch me but I run from the sofa to the balcony and hide under the curtains. She came running and I caught her wrist pinching them at her back. I drag her closer and hugged her, still not letting go her wrists.

Last gift-SHINee started and he put her head on my right shoulder looking at the view. I tightened my hug, not letting go her wrist behind her back. I placed a small kiss on her forehead and I saw her closing her eyes.

She’s so beautiful.

~

“It was so romantic Key, I swear I felt like melting! Oh god, is this legal? To feel like that?” Key laughed at me and I tightened my grip on the pillow.

“Yes, Taemin, is legal. But what are you going to do? Try to seduce him? you know Taemin, if he falls for you, once he loves you it doesn’t matter if you are a girl or boy, he’ll feel the same. Or at least that’s how I heard for various people.” He told me. My cheeks were still hot and I was smiling with all my face.

“I don’t know. If I try to seduce him and he’ll believe I’m a girl, won’t he be mad at me and hate me when he’ll find the truth? Once he’ll have to find the truth.”

“Yeah. But  if he loves you it will be hard to not forgive you. And still, I think... I don’t know what to say, but if you like him, try it.” Key told me and I nodded.

“Try at first to see if he reacts to you. Something like today. He hugged you. And you can try more.”

“Then how should I do it?” I asked unsure.

“Let’s make a plan. We’ll call it Seducing a man by a man.” I looked at him puzzled and he giggled.

“First... “