Information Overload

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tension between the boys and kris had already subside and they are once back again with their usual routine.

 

Among the boys Luhan is troubled and didn't have a good sleep due on what he heard last night and a confrontation with the said member.

 

He needs to have dara alone since they need to talk about the incoming party and what he have learned from , though he is having a hard time since the other members always stick with her everywhere she goes no matter what specially the maknae line.

 

Flashback

 

Luhan's POV

 

I was passing by the kitchen's backdoor when I heard someone talking so I tried to peek who it was "chanyeol" I muttered and I accidentally hear everything he said to the person he was talking on the phone until my reverie snaps since I heard suho shouting his name.

 

"geez arasso, got to go now I heard suho hyung is calling me,"

 

"neh, I will hyung"...

 

I remain in my spot until suho finished to give orders to chanyeol regarding the changes in our schedule and that's my signal that I need to talk to him as soon as possible.

 

"Chanyeol, can I have a minute with you?"

 

"neh, luhan ge..what is it?"

 

Im trying to think on what I have heard and what should be the first one that I have to ask since this is not a simple talk as it seems to be..

 

"perhaps you know the real identity of dara right?" and bingo I was right because I saw how chanyeol flinch on the sudden question I throw on him.

 

"hyung...it's... ah..." and the dobi got nervous all of a sudden puffing his cheeks knowing this is one of his ways to calm himself.

 

"so chanyeol care to explain what's happening, who are you talking awhile ago and what do you know?" I said in a serious manner and I know chanyeol will spit everything right at this moment since I wont let this pass.

 

"hyung, it's not as what you think, I... ughhh..."

 

"spit it out chanyeol, I'm all ears waiting for your story"

 

and here park dobi's story goes...

 

"dara noona...I know her since I was five, I've been in the mansion located in busan and grew up there before I became a trainee so I managed to be her only playmate back then..well it's like her prince charming before since she's the only girl and she's the crown princess" I saw chanyeol blushed like a teenager mentioning his crush while fidgeting on his seat

 

I signalled chanyeol to go on and continue his story

 

"I don't know how to explain it but were not blood related hyung, but if we are going to trace the royalties descendant that is were I'm a part off that's why me and noona lived in the same mansion, I know that she's the crown princess and before she became the presidential daughter when uncle got elected, eversince we were young we were home schooled together due to her safety"

 

"safety?,but why it seems she doesn't know you?"

 

"yeah I know you'll going to ask that, well noona got in an accident before, it was a stormy night when some bad people trespass the mansion and tried to kidnapped her but failed to do so and it was a big chaos that time in the masion, gunshot everywhere plus the roar of thunder and after that noona had change the bubbly cheerful girl was all gone, she doesn't talk, she doesnt smile its like she close her door and create her own world, so I think she doesnt remember me anymore because she choose to forget that bad memories to move on, the only person she talks that time was yoochun hyung maybe because he understand noona's feeling that time"

 

"Well I think now it make sense why dara is afraid everytime she hears a thunder and she even hates new year because of the fireworks, because I saw her once and she looks terrified her eyes full of fears while she started to cry silently, so she have this trauma on that accident huh?"

 

I didn't know dara had this kind of past since it hadn't been brought up eversince we became best friends maybe because she really doesn't remember or she doesn't want to remember at all.

 

"I think noona still wasn't able to overcome that trauma that's why up to now she's afraid with thunder and fireworks since that sounds like a gunshot"

 

"but yeol, why didnt you tell me?"

 

"hyung, I swear I have no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter