Empty

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

I dont know what happen when I passed out but something for sure is odd because I felt another presence besides me and when I tried to open my eyes I saw Minho looking at me full of worry and he's obviously crying with his red puffy eyes and I tried to glance around how and why on earth he's here with me hands both tied like mine.

 

"I..Im so sorry" He said while trying to close the gap between us.

 

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask with my last remaining strength.

 

"Ssshhh..Im...no we're here to get you.." he said in a whisper.

 

My mind stop for a second did I hear him right he's here to help me no he said we so he have companion but where? And why he's here with me if were going to escape plus how I will believe that? I hope this is not one of Woobin's plan.

 

"I know what you're thinking princess, just this one...please trust me" He said like almost pleading.

 

I dont know but I just nod at him because whats happening to me right now is too vivid. Minho is trying to save me they have plans to get me from his brother and for once I feel hope building inside me that I can survive this. I hope so...

 

Then when Minho tried to speak again the door burst open with a raging Woobin.

 

PAAAAAK!!!

 

He punch Minho everywhere his fist would land and I cant help but to cry helplessly seeing how Woobin is trying to kill Minho by his punches.

 

"Ssstoop it Woobin-oppa...he's hurting" I said because I cant take it anymore on what I am witnessing Minho is now coughing with his own blood.

 

"What now my stupid brother do you think I wouldnt know that you seek help from Yoochun huh?" Woobin said as he continuously punching Minho.

 

So when he said "we" he means Yoochun oppa and that made Woobin go mad because if Yoochun oppa knows where am I the palace knows too and more importantly appa knows whats happening to me...

 

"You traitor! I told you to shut your mouth or else dara will be hurt" as he grab Minho's collar.

 

"Tssk..Hyung have you ever forget youre the traitor here for the first place..and dragging dara here is a wrong move for you..I know you cant hurt her...I know how much you like her.." Minho said smirking and receiving another blow from Woobin.

 

"Hahaha you think I cant hurt her?are you sure?well you are partially right...she's just my mere pawn in this game and I can also make her as my queen." Woobin said while cupping my face looking at me intently leaning closer like he was about to kiss me...

 

"Don't touch her with your filthy hands!" Minho said angrily.

 

"What?jealous now my dear brother?" And woobin throw me back and the impact hurts like hell..

 

"DARAAA!!!"Minho shouted looking shock on what woobin had done.

 

"Told you I can hurt her as much as I wanted to hurt you...now now now what do we do Yoochun is coming with his minions..youre buying time is almost done well much better if they dont see you anymore once they arrived here" as Woobin laugh evily getting something in his pocket.

 

My eyes widen upon looking at the small device he's holding and my assumption was telling me that it can hurt us..

 

"You see this?.." as he show the remote dangling on his finger.

 

"All I need to do is to press this and boom! This house will be on fire..thats smoking hot right?" He said smirking while dialling someone on the phone.

 

"Prepare the van well leaving now" as he commanded on the phone.

 

"What?what do you mean they are here..! I dont ing care!!!just kill all of them! Yah!!!"

 

I saw fear strike in Woobin's face..like it drained all his blood because his face now is pale like he have seen a ghost.

 

"Yoo-yoochun?" He said on the phone.

 

"Seems that you have underestimated everything hyung" Minho said tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter