안뇽...

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

Its been days since I woke up and still a part of me is missing knowing that I have a selective amnesia gives me a hard time to cope up on what's happening around me surprisingly to the people I used to know before and people I just recently met before the accident and it being like this.

 

I heave a deep sigh while staring at the flowers in the hospital garden when suddenly I felt someone's presence beside me sitting in the bench where I am and even without glancing I know who it was the familiar scent that I used to love before but it seems our fairytale had already ended years ago as what they had told me.

 

"Princess, what are you doing here?you should be resting"

 

"Im fine Minho, my problem is in here not in my legs or somewhere else" I said while pointing in my head and I heard him chuckle

 

"You are still stubborn as anyone can be.." and I could hear him sighing.

 

"I guess so...I just discarded some of my memories but not my personality"

 

"Hmmmm...right" he said while staring at the sky

 

There was silence when Minho decided to speak again..

 

"Princess..Im really sorry for everything that happened..and when I say sorry I mean it all of it, from the day I broke your heart to my stupid idea of getting you engaged with me up to my brother's revenge on me causing you this...I guess this is my karma after all for hurting you." He said while hanging his head low and he's on the verge of crying anytime soon.

 

"Hey it's not your fault so dont blame yourself arasso?, I may not remember those memories but dont you find it helpful atleast I dont have the least idea of those painful memories your talking about?like the reason of our brake up or the engagement party that they are blabbing about?"

 

"B-but princess.."I cut minho's word since I dont want him to feel guilty about my situation.

 

"Yah I told you were fine, I know the boys hate you and woobin oppa about the accident but without you do you think Im still alive? We may have problems before but I know deep in your heart that you will never hurt me intentionally." I said while smiling at him and I cant help but to wipe his tears away

 

"Why are you so kind princess, I hate you being like that If I can turn back time or if I can still manipulate you now while you dont remember anything I swear I'll do whatever it takes to get you back" He said while ruffling my hair.

 

"Aissht..stop being dramatic pabo it doesnt fit you.." and we laughed together just like the old times we reminisce some of our craziness when we are still together in the US I know I like him but not romantically anymore I can feel it even though I lost some of my memories he still holds a special part in my heart.

 

"Princess..."

 

"Hmmmm?"

 

"Im glad I was able to talk to you like this again because I thought this day is impossible and Im very happy that you already forgive me, Im telling you this because I might not see you for a long time since I'll be going back to US tonight and it might be for good since dad will turn the company in my hands and I will be busy as hell, but promise me one thing...even when you get your memories back Im still your prince..arasso?" as Minho caressed my cheeks and I can see sadness, fear and longingness in his eyes and all I can do is to nod my head while staring at him.

 

"ofcourse...youll still be the prince I used to love..my first love and the first person who broke my heart..kekeke coz even we had bad times I know you never stop caring for me its just that your annoying even luhan really hates your guts." I said and he just chuckle on my remark.

 

"Thank you princess...its early in the morning but I can say you really made my day..."

 

"Tsssch..that pick up line wont work on me"

 

"Hey Im serious..chincha gomawo"

 

"Heol..if you really mean that then feed my stomach..Im hungry" I spat back earning him to laugh at my tantrums.

 

"Yes your majesty.."

 

After eating and spending time with Minho in the morning he bid his farewell during lunch time since he needs to go back to seoul to pack his things and work in some papers for their company before returning to the US, I feel a little pain in my head but I ignore it coz I dont want him to worry and feel guilty again since its not too painful and still bearable.

 

"Princess..I have to go, I have talked to chanyeol and hes just looking for parking here since I arbor his time this morning so that I can have you all by myself before leaving korea" he said while wriggling his brows and I cant help but to fake a laugh whilst the pain is getting stronger.

 

"Uhmmm..I see so thats the reason why no one showed up this morning to check me up aside from you..tssk"

 

"Ofcourse Im a Choi remember?"

 

"yeah.. Too sneaky.."

 

"Anyway I gotta go now..take care princess and call me once you got your brain piece back to normal arasso?Thank you again...I will miss you for sure..saranghae" As he ruffled and kiss my forehead and all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter