Different

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS'S POV

 

As soon as the phone ended I immediately booked a flight going back to Korea, I have called my manager to cancel all my upcoming appointments and project eventhough he is not in favor about my immediate plan Im just starting my career here in China and yet Im giving up everything just to be with her...

 

As expected my arrival in Korea didnt come unnoticed media and paparazzi are flocking everywhere inside and outside the airport and I dont have a choice but to entertain some of them by smiling at there questions being thrown at me.

 

Once I've settled myself and my luggage at the van I immediately contacted luhan but he is not answering so I tried to call chanyeol since he is dara's cousin afterall and upon talking to him I've learned that he is with dara in jeju. I just stayed in a hotel in Seoul and booked an early flight to jeju tomorrow, I was so giddy yet nervous since dara is awake already and I dont know where or how I will start a conversation with her once we see each other.

 

Kris was able to get into the hospital unnoticed and luckily chanyeol help him to get inside since reporters are still lurking in the hospital from time to time and to further avoid issue of him returning to korea because of the crown princess which is true somehow.

 

"Hyung..you still owe us an explanation why you left without further notice." Chanyeol spat while crossing his arms infront of Kris.

 

"I told you its about my health and I need some time to think about everything that is going on in my life" Kris replied with a poker face.

 

"Yah...but still...oh by the way hyung you didnt tell me that you like dara noona..."

 

Chanyeol flash his cheeky smile while Kris is wide eyed upon hearing the latter's comment and before he could defend himself Chanyeol beat him...

 

"Ahhh I knew it thats why I feel some tension between you and Luhan hyung plus I accidentally saw the necklace last night that dara noona was wearing and it was the necklace you bought right?...ahhh Im really such a genius" 

 

"What are you talking about?" Kris asked still giving chanyeol a stoic face.

 

"Cmon Kris dont act innocent on me it doesnt suit you beside I wont meddle between you or Luhan hyung when it comes to dara noona, though Im her cousin so you better watch out.." Chanyeol said while wriggling his eyebrows while turning the knob of dara's room.

 

As they enter Kris saw dara sitting in the sofa while watching a variety shows with lots of idol as a guest and soon dara notice the two guy who entered the room.

 

"Omo!!!waaaah yeollie am I dreaming?" Dara stood up as she went infront of Kris and suddenly she cupped the latters face pulling to close infront of her face.

 

Kris cant help but bewildered by the sudden action of dara, he was expecting a hug or much better an angry dara nagging him why he left but to his astonishment the dara infront of him looks like a crazy fangirl who saw her beloved idol and before he open his mouth to speak chanyeol beat him again that made his brain wrecked out.

 

"Oh by the way hyung noona doesnt remember you...I mean all the exo members except me and Luhan hyung" Kris snap out and look at chanyeol making sure he was hearing it correctly.

 

"Ah bwoyah?" As Kris tried to tear his gaze from the girl who is spazzing infront of him looking all giddy and flustered.

 

"Mianhe I forgot to tell you about that though isnt it amazing that noona is a fangirl of yours now?" Chanyeol said while grinning infront of a flustered Kris Wu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter