Ice Prince and Darbie

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to the previous incident kris stayed at home with dara since he still needs to recover with his sprained ankle, on the other hand dara felt guilty about kris's current situation thats why every command kris ask her to do she can't complain at all knowing that it's her fault on the first place.

 

Since the duizhang wasn't able to join the boys with their practices and guestings he managed to have a special time with dara (alone) which the other exo boys envied.

 

The other members are now on a practice break and in one corner tao can't stay calm and collected worrying about her oh so now favorite noona...

 

"hyuuuung iam sick i want to go back to the dorm"tao whined as he acted like he's in pain..

 

"pabo that won't work with us knowing you just want to stay at home with noona" as baekhyun tap the emo panda

 

"I wonder as well if dara noona will be okay?"ask sehun who looks very worried

 

"knowing kris ge as a cold city guy plus he can't do anything because of his sprain I pity pretty noona, she must be tired..."as tao started to panick

 

"yah..stop that I have texted dara that if anything happens or if kris giving him a hard time she just need to call me" said luhan who is also looking worried

 

"okay guys stop worrying about noona, she's going to be fine with kris let's just hope that the dorm is still at its place when we get back" as suho command the boys to return in their practice worried as the other members though he still stay calm.

 

Meanwhile at the dorm

 

Dara's POV

 

I was preparing my breakfast since the boys left early and they just going to order via drive thru since they woke up late and cramming because they will be scolded again by their manager if they arrive late. I remember d.o's cute face while apologizing since he wasn't able to prepare breakfast for me as well as kris.

 

Speaking of the duizhang he wasn't up yet maybe he's having a hard time to get up and walk though it's okay atleast I can move freely without his glaring eyes that could able to dig a hole in my head matching his stoic face what a scary giant, he's really the opposite of chanyeol.

 

I decided to cook my breakfast, atleast I know how to feed myself and I also made one for kris, a western breakfast will do "peace offering" as I nod iny own idea.

 

I'm done eating and kris still not going out in his room so i decided to put his breakfast in a tray to deliver it upstairs "sunny side-up and scambled eggs ✔, hotdogs  and sausages ✔ pancakes ✔ orange ✔" this is enough to pleased that duizhang, my oh my I'm getting kind to this giant eventhough he acts like that to me what an ice prince.

 

I knock on the door once, no answer...I've tried to knock again still no answer so I decided to barge in..."kris I'm going in, here's your breakfast..."

 

 

Kris's POV

 

I've heard dara knocking in my room but I feel so weak to answer so I ignore her maybe she's just going to ask something  that's why she went here coz as far as I remember she's trying to avoid me everytime I am the target of her clumsiness.

 

"kris I'm going in, here's your breakfast..." I heard her say while she's trying to open the door.

 

"oh im not feeling good right now and here she is the walking disaster barging in to deliver some poison" yeah that's what I'm thinking since she's a chaebol for sure she doesn't know how to cook like kyungsoo and I might end up in the hospital after eating eat or worst...ahhh nevermind oh god what have I done in my previous life and your punishing me like this..

 

"sorry did i wake you up?" she ask me and I just keep my eyes close because I'm not feeling good at all, worst I'm starting to feel cold and im just wearing a boxer and dara is here " she's here" as I tried to peek if she really is here inside the room but I can't move at all I feel so dizzy and my body is still aching.

 

"I have your breakfast here since you did not go down earlier so I thought bringing it here is helpful for you, can you stand up?" she ask and I could feel the worry in her tone

 

"it's cold" i mutter, "omo gwenchana?" as she is coming near beside me..

 

"do..don't go near..dara" i said while my jaws are not moving at all this is worse..

 

I felt her warm hand in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter