KrisDara will start to sail???

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

After a long drive of silence yes dear readers your beloved duizhang just sleep all the way until I parked my rover in a furniture shop just beside the mall that I'm planning to shop.

 

"yah kris were here" tapping his shoulder to wake up coz this guy is a heavy sleeper. 

 

"5 more minutes sajangnim" I chuckled when I heard him murmur, aigoo they are really tired with their hectic schedule huh..no wonder luhan is in a rush awhile ago.

 

"Duizhang, wake up now were here and Iam not your sajangnim" I whisper and I saw him slowly open his eyes and he just groan.

 

I went in first at the shop since kris is still fixing his disguise, the order is ready and ready to pick up so I went to the cashier and paid for it I wrote the address where they would deliver the furniture since it won't fit in my rover.

 

"Are you done?" Kris ask me while standing behind

 

"Just few more signature" and I notice him observing the furniture display

 

"Let's go" I said in english and he just raised me an eyebrow

 

"Were going inside the mall" I said while bowing to the manager of the shop and I saw him following me

 

"You look like a lost kid" I said to him while wandering in the surrounding of the mall when we enter.

 

"Nah I just realized this is the same mall we bumped each other before" and I just nod at him

 

"Well this is the only mall nearest to our place and much better since we owned half of it so were safe"

 

"From the bad guys who wants to kidnap you but from the sasaeng fans I don't think so." He answered back

 

Well he's right and I cant argue anymore we are safe since the security here is excellent when it comes to any suspicious people but with their crazy fans they are everywhere they are like gremlins multiplying in any minute.

 

"That's why I preferred living outside korea and keep my identity intact but unfortunately minho burst that possibility with that stupid idea of him" I said with irritation

 

"The engagement..." kris said like he doesnt also like the idea and I just nod

 

We enter a hardware and I can see the confused look in his face.

 

"I need to buy paints and brushes"

 

"For what?"

 

"Im not satisfied with the wall paint it's too dull, so I decided to make a mural on it to make it livelier"

 

"You know how to paint?"

 

"Ofcourse, I'm a fine arts major and this is my forte" and I know he's amused about it..

 

"What about you kris?, if you are not an idol what would be your profession?"

 

"Me?..I dunno..I love music and I love singing but if given a chance if im not an idol I'll choose a business major, like marketing or advertising perhaps"

 

"I see.." as my eyes still scanning to the different colors in the palette for my artwork.

 

Were infront of a big shelf full of paint cans since I'm debating which color would suit best

 

"What do you think is much better to mix with this?" As I pointed the color to kris and I saw him furrowed his eyebrows while placing his hand on his chin like he's in deep thinking and can't help but smile.

 

"Uhmm the purple is much better to compliment the lighter shade" he said like an expert

 

"That's what I'm thinking as well..so violet it is"

 

"Tssk I'm the picasso of the group that's why luhan had pick me to accompany you" he said proudly like he have done a very big deed.

 

"Too conceited huh?" And I smirk at him

 

Unknown to the two who is quit busy choosing some colors the other side of the shelf is in chaos since a staff is replacing and moving the cans to it's proper place when accidentally he push a can so hard that makes the other stumble and wobble on the other side where kris and dara where at right now.

 

Kris as being observant on the surrounding since he's afraid to get caught by the sasaeng fans heard the noise which is coming just above dara's head.

 

"Chaebol look out!" As kris pulled dara to his embraced like his protecting her to any object that will fall to her.

 

It was a big mess when the paint cans dropped and dara is still in kris arms.

 

"Gwenchana?" And dara just nod since it just has sinked in on her what had just happened feeling her heart suddenly beat so fast.

 

After a couple of minute dara tried to get off on kris arms since their position is inappropriate if someone will notice them and just in time the staff had approached their side to check if any of them were hurt in the accident.

 

The manager of the shop knows dara since they own the building plus her status as the crown princess so when she's paying the materials she bought the manager insist that everything is free and they will take care of it to compensate the accident happened but dara as a stubborn girl doesnt want to use any of her power just for a small incident so at the end she won and pay what she have bought.

 

KRIS'S POV

 

This girl is really something I can't explain it's like all of a sudden my urge to protect her is leveling up. well it had been a good decision that luhan was able to do since I dont know if the others could able to save her like what I did.

 

"duizhang I'm hungry let's eat first" she said beaming at me like nothing happened to her awhile ago.

 

"hey where do you want to eat?my treat since you accompany me today"

 

"I don't have any idea but i dont like oily food so it's up to you" I said and she looks like she's in a deep thought while her hand is in her chin rubbing it lightly

 

"kaja..I know where are we going to eat" and she just drag me out of the mall that stirred my curiosity.

 

"where are we going?I thought were having lunch?" I ask and I notice were back at the parking lot.

 

"yep where eating lunch so hop in" I don't know where were heading but it seems she knows since she's to giddy while driving.

 

I just stay in silence glancing at her from time to time I wonder why this girl and luhan became bestfriend well sometimes they are both weird though luhan acts maturely and this girl beside me is acting like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter