Vacation part 3

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after a couple of hours the boys decided to take a shower since they'll be exploring some of jeju's tourist destination as well as they don't want to burn their skin more since most of them are turning red now and they envy dara's pale milky skin because it seems that the sun doesn't have any effect on her until they starting teasing kai because he is more darker than the usual.

 

"Kkamjong-ah where are you?" Baekhyun act like he is trying to find kai eventhough he's in front of him.

 

"Aigoo why is suddenly it became dark here" chen added taking of his sunglasses in front of kai.

 

"Aisshht you boys stop teasing jongin, its not dark you know and he's manly with his fair skin." As dara save kai from his hyung who's trying to make fun of him.

 

"Yah Im more manly than him tokki!" Luhan exclaimed hearing dara complimenting the younger.

 

"Gomawo noona" kai said blushing

 

"It's not a big deal kai" as dara patted the youngers head earning him glares and jealousy from the others.

 

"Alright stop that already lets head to the house so that we could prepare ourselves before going out." As suho trying to cut any bickering that will erupt anytime soon.

 

"Waaah foooood here we come" as the other said in unison.

 

They preferred to use one van so that it won't be a hassle to convoy since they have their special security trailing them since dara is with them inside. The seating arrangement was made by suho and the maknaes wasn't able to protest since it was their leader's decision so their bantering never stop even they were place at the backseat due to their tantrums wanting them beside dara.

 

( Seating arrangement )

 

driver _ suho

 

Kris - dara - luhan

 

Baek - yeol - Chen

 

Xiumin - d.o - lay 

 

Kai - tao - sehun

 

On the other hand while the maknaes are throwing fit at the back of the van, Luhan was trying to observe his duizhang because he knows that something is not normal on his action specially when dara is near or she's the topic but he can't figure out clearly since kris is good in maintaining his stoic face being the cold city guy.

 

They have reach Seogwipo City after a couple of minutes and surely they are excited to roam around the city. They have chosen a restaurant where there are floating nipa huts where you can eat and they have spotted the most secluded place where they could eat their lunch freely plus a very beautiful view to add.

 

DARA'S POV

 

We were able to order a lot of seafoods plus some beef since I crave for it as well like the other members, the place was good we are in one of the nipa hut but its place in a pond were there are fishes swimming everywhere most are koi fish then their pathway are compose of small bridges to connecting with each other nipa hut and in there main dining and kitchen area.

 

"Waaaah its so beautiful here..noona lets take a selca together!" Tao exclaimed happily while getting his phone in his pocket

 

"why you want noona all by yourself!" Sehun argue dashing beside dara taking their own selca beating tao to do it first.

 

"Yah!!how dare you steal my place and Im the first one ask noona!" Tao bursted feeling defeated because of sehun.

 

"Dont worry tao lets take selca as well arrasso..come here" I said and tao beam and smile cheekily

 

"Tao, Sehun stop making a scene here sasaeng fans might notice us" d.o said while checking our surrounding (ahh..kyeopta!)

 

"Baby owl is right maknaes you dont want to ruin this vacation with those crazy fans right?" And the two just pout like the baby they are

 

"Guys let's eat now" and I hear suho wave at us to get inside the hut since the food are starting to arrive one by one.

 

"Waaaaah this is daebak!" Kai exclaimed as he eyed the platter that is being serve.

 

"Ah..I wish we always have a vacation like this.." xiumin said while picking the lobster infront of him.

 

"Noona never pick that shells eventhough they look so tasty" chanyeol warned me as I was about to grab one of those with melted cheese and butter.

 

"Argghh stupid me..yeah thanks yeollie for reminding me.." as I shift my hand to the prawns with veggies on it.

 

"Dara noona why does chanyeol restrain you from eating those shells they are yummy" lay ask while trying to get one of those shells.

 

"Lay hyung isn't it obvious noona is allergic to that" chen said pointing what lays holding.

 

"Chincha?" And I just nod 

 

"Aigoo lay-ah that's right I'm allergic to that so even though it looks yummy I should not eat those coz it might give me a heart attack."

 

"Ahhh..that's scary noona"

 

While we are enjoying the food I notice luhan and kris like they are having a staring battle and they only use there eyes to communicate and that's weird although luhan sits beside me while giving me peeled shrimps kris was just sitting infront of me placing crab meat and beef.

 

"Yah luhan and kris hyung are you in a match trying to full noona's plate?" Chanyeol ask with an irritation in his voice.

 

"Eyy they are just staring each other..thats so creepy hyung" kai said looking at luhan then at kris and vice versa

 

"This is interesting let's watch them while eating" chen said clapping at the view of the two dork who are still engrossed in peeling the crab and shrimp.

 

I didn't notice that chanyeol was right when I was about to get another bite I was able to look at my plate and damn he was right Ive got a mountain of shrimps and crabmeat oozing in my plate.

 

"Yah what's this?do you want me to have indigestion?" And the two just snap since I shouted at them.

 

"Mianhe boo..just eat" luhan said then he continue eating looking at his plate same as kris who acts like nothing happens.

 

Aish this jerk what's wrong with him?acting strange and competing with luhan placing food in my plate is he trying to kill me???..tssk what a bipolar cold city guy..pabo!

 

KRIS'S POV 

 

Since we left the beach house I always caught luhan staring at me like he was observing what I was doing specially when it comes to his bestfriend, I dont know but it seems he was trying to read my action and it really creeps me out that he was able to know my real feelings for dara so I must need to be the cold guy that Iam eventhough I hate it specially when dara is around.

 

Inside the van was a torture for me since dara is sitting beside me and to her right was luhan and all I can do is to remain calm even my heart race like I was in a marathon, luckily I was also wearing my sunglasses so I can freely look at her without luhan and the other to notice that I was staring.

 

Another torture for me was when we are eating lunch and I have to sit infront of dara where I can see her directly while eating, I dont know what pushed me when I saw luhan peeling some shrimp and placing it to dara's plate once he put it I grab some crab and take out the meat and put it as well on dara's plate while she was engross talking to the other.

 

Luhan saw what I have done and take another shrimp to peel so was I, I grab another crab to take out its meat and place it once again at dara's plate we didnt not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter