Hello stranger

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

"WAAAAH HYUUUNG NOONA'S HAND IS MOVING"

 

That's the first thing I heard when I try to wake up and move but it I fail since my body feels numb maybe from the position when I sleep but why Iam hearing an unfamiliar voice in my room? So I tried to open my eyes and I just saw a different room totally not mine and I felt some tubes connected in my body then it hit me... oh god I was hospitalized but what again shocked me most was the people inside my room.

 

"Boo..." as my voice cracked since I saw Luhan rushing on my side.

 

"Oh my god tokki you're finally awake" as luhan tried to hug me

 

"Uhmmmm Im thirsty...can I have water please?" And I saw someone from the table pouring a glass of water and handed it to luhan.

 

"Thanks..." as I finished it in just a second

 

"Uhmmmm luhannie what happened and who are they?" I asked since I feel like a teenager so giddy surrounded by handsome boys.

 

"EEEEHHHHHHH???"

 

"BWOOOYYAAAH???"

 

Those are the reactions from the boys and I even noticed that luhan creased his eyebrows from the question I asked.

 

"Noona, is that a joke?" A tall guy with sharp jawline ask me if i was joking or not.

 

"Chanyeol call Dr. Kim and tell that dara is already awake as well as uncle and yoochun hyung" I heard luhan ordered the tall guy with those elven ears.

 

"Oh may is that chanyeol my cousin?I mean yeolliboo is that you?" I ask in excitement since this is the first time I saw him this big.

 

"Neh noona, you remember me do you?" He asked while tapping his phone

 

"Ofcourse your my cousin how could I forget you..but you have change a lot youre so tall now..aisssht" I said while I pinch the bridge of my nose.

 

"Boo..if you remember me and chanyeol you mean youre just kidding earlier with the boys right?you know exo right?" Luhan ask me not answering my previous question.

 

"Ughhh ex-exo what?luhan I really dont know them and Im not joking earlier" I said while trying to remember anything in my brain if I have met these guys but it just pain my head thinking.

 

"Hyung noona is awake come with uncle here ppali, i think we have a problem" I heard chanyeol while tlking to someone

 

"Is that yoochun oppa?" I asked and he just nod at me but I noticed that they are teary with worried faces.

 

"Tokki do you remember what happened?why you are here in the hospital for months now?Luhan asked me and upon hearing it my eyes went wide.

 

"Mo...months???you mean I was here for that long?" And he answer me with a nod.

 

"I dont know boo, I dont remember any accident or the reason why Iam here." I said trying to recall any piece of memory I could.

 

"But before I wake up Im just hearing voices talking to me, I hear you, appa, yoochun oppa and another voice which is deep like yeollie but im not familiar with the voice but I know he is talking to me so I dont know if thats a dream or anything related to my subconsciousness. "

 

"By any chance you dont know either one of us?" A squishy guy with rounded eyes and heart shape lips asked me this time and I just shook my head.

 

"Mianhe but I really dont remember any of you perhaps if you're here you're acquainted with me or luhan?or maybe chanyeol?"

 

"Neh noona they are my friends and yours as well plus we are also a group including luhan hyung." Chanyeol answered back.

 

"Omo luhan your an idol now?you really pursue that career?" I ask luhan beside me who doesnt look like happy on whats going on and before I ask him again the door's room open and a middle aged man which I assumed is Dr. Kim approached me with a big smile followed by two nurses holding some medicines and clipboard.

 

Dr. Kim seems familiar and by thinking where I saw him I just remember that he's one of our family doctors, he check my vital signs and I saw luhan stood up and approached him and it seems that its a serious matter about me.

 

"I see, I think dara is suffering from post partial amnesia, it seems that most of the recent event in her life is the one she cant remembered fully though we need to undergo some test just to make sure that everything is okay, in this kind of case we just need to wait when she will recover all her memories so helping her regain it is also good but dont pressure her too much." Dr. Kim said while fixing my iv on my left hand.

 

"So I have an amnesia thats why they thought I was joking earlier." I saw dad and yoochun oppa appproaching us but Dr. Kim ask them to go to his office first for a talk and before they left I just waved at them.

 

"Aaahhhh...too bad noona's memory of us are all gone" the panda eye guy said looking so sad while slumping on the couch.

 

"Hey the doctor said that its just temporary so dara will be able to remember us again" said by the guy who looks like a baozi.

 

"Hey why dont you guys introduce yourself to me again?so that atleast I can remember each one of you starting with your names" I said while eyeing them with a cheeky smile.

 

So each one of them approach me and introduce themselves even chanyeol and luhan joined them, I also noticed the foods and drinks everywhere and they have even made me birthday cakes since luhan told me the date today and tomorrow is my birthday and somewhat I was shocked that I was that old already..kekeke

 

I enjoy the boys company and seeing ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter