Call me baby

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS'S POV

 

I stare at the goddess sleeping in front of me and suddenly there is this urge that I want to wake up each morning snuggle to this innocent and angelic face I am staring at right now...dont get me wrong we didn't sleep together I just barge in her room right now...no I am not defensive just stating the fact...aisht seriously It's not my style so dont get me wrong ok?..believe me now???Ughhh why do I have it to explain it to you guys its like I have made a crime...

 

Okay enough of it...ㅋㅋㅋ this brat is really a heavy sleeper so I need to wake her up since today I have plan everything to make us official..yep you got it right I will propose to her to be my official girlfriend (finally) but she doesn't know any thing about it..it's a top secret you know...

 

I move forward to lay beside her and face the beauty in front of me..ahh what a sight to look at..

 

"sleepyhead wake up" I said while taking some strand in her face.

 

"Unnie I'm still sleepy give me some more minutes" she murmur back while her eyes are still close.

 

"Yah chaebol does my deep husky voice sounds too girly too you" I pinch her cheeks since it seems she's still in her la-la-land.

 

"Hmmmm" that is only her answer as she snuggle on my chest and wrap her arms on me.

 

"Hey am I now a pillow?" Though deep inside Im so giddy in our position I love how warm she is in my arms and probably if the boys will know this..hah I bet they will die in jealousy.

 

"I just want to sleep more.." I heard her mumble then move her head upward closing the gap of our faces and trust me its a dangerous position once I move my face to look down I could kiss her plump lips which is very very very tempting.

 

"Dara as much as I want us in this kind of position all day you need to wake up now please." I pleaded with all saints and angels in heaven to help me waking her up coz I might lose control any moment.

 

"Kreaaaasssseee...your such a good pillow" she cooed and what more shocking is that she move her head brushing her lips on mine as she settled her face at the crook of my neck.

 

"Ughh chaebol you'll really be the death of me" and I cant help but to hug her tiny waist much closer making her giggle.

 

"That's for waking me up from my dreamland" she answered back still not moving in her position and started to give butterfly kisses.

 

"Stop teasing me chaebol or you might regret it" I counterback while moving my arms inside her loose shirt drawing circles at her back and made her stiffened..got yah!

 

"Arasso" she retorted doing the same at my back plus tangling her legs on mine..oh feisty knowing how stubborn she is I know she will not back down in this teasing game she had started and who I am to surrender while Im enjoying it..for sure if the boys will know this Im dead as meat or more than what happened in the dorm when I was sick and I tell you those boys looks cool and cute on screen but one hella scary pack of wolves  being protective with this goddess in my arms right now.

 

"As much as I want you being like this chaebol you need to wake up now and take a bath, I have plans today and you are coming with me so get your lazy bum now.." I said while trying to detached myself.

 

"Aisssht what's the occasion?and where are we going?its too early krease" she said while rubbing her eyes while pouting annoyed that her beauty sleep was disturbed.

 

"Enough for questions princess I'll be waiting for you downstairs, plus check the boxes I left in your powder room arasso?" As I get up and fix myself before leaning a kiss in her lips and leave her dumbfounded.

 

Sandara is still on a dazed while fixing herself thus she doesnt have any idea what Kris is planning waking her up but she feels excited as well since they will be out just by themselves no bodyguards no special agent lurking and she likes the idea of that.

 

"Chaebol hurry up!" Kris shouted on the other end of the door.

 

"Arasso Im dressing up" Dara said while choosing in her wardrobe on what to wear since she doesnt have any idea where they are going.

 

"Uhhm..Krease I dunno what to wear.." Dara shouted still staring at her vast closet.

 

"Aissht you're not listening earlier..I told you check the boxes in your powder room!"

 

"Oh...tcch stop being grumpy okay" Dara answer back while walking where the boxes are.

 

As she open the bigger one her face lit up like a kid received her favorite candy, in the box is a lacey off-shoulder dress in carnation pink that scream simplicity in details yet elegance in style then she peek on the smaller box and there she saw a pair of gladiator sandals to compliment the dress with...

 

"Kreeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee!!!" Dara squeal as she get out of her room

 

"Dara?whats wrong?" As kris half running to check her because of her so called commotion before he was able to speak again dara immediately jump at him hugging her like a high schooler who saw her crush.

 

"Thank you duizhang..i love the dress as well as the sandals..thank you!" Dara said while still hugging the surprise dragon in her sudden attack.

 

"Geez I thought something bad happen to you, you scared the hell out of me woman" and kris just heard a giggle in return which makes him smile as well.

 

"Glad that you like my gift for you but its just the start so if you want more surprises lets go..time is ticking.." as Kris held her hands leading the way out in his car.

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

I dont know what this duizhang is planning up to know but I know I will like whatever his surprise or his plan is because lately he's spoiling me too much and when I say too much it means a lot more than a princess would wish for and I swear Im falling for him evenmore from his simple gesture to a grand one whatever he do it doesnt matter because what more important for me is being with him by my side..a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter