Let's make a deal

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

The next day I decided to call one of my trustworthy bestfriend since he's the only one I can rely here in this kind of situation because bommie is out of the country..I was able to make a good plan of escape and I need his help to execute it..this is now or never I dont care what will be there reaction about this specially dad but I dont want to be involved with this if im going to marry someone it should be the person I want to marry not to someone that dad had make an arrangement with...

 

I got up from my bed and decided to wear comfy clothes ripped jeans, tank top and a sneaker will do plus my shades and cap that i can use later on..i texted him that i will be in our meeting place after an hour so i texted unnie that i will be out..

 

to: lydia unnie

from: tokki

 

unnie ill just go to the mall i need to buy something and shopping as well..>_<

 

after a minute she replied..

 

from: lydia unnie

to: tokki

 

alright tokki how many bodyguards you want me to accompany you?kekeke ☺

 

I knew it she's going to tease me again with those creepy bodyguards I have though they don't look like one since they are just wearing casual clothing not those men in black with the suit and tie plus black shades...kekeke

 

to: lydia unnie

from: tokki

 

aigoo unnie..im not going anywhere just 2 will do puhleeeaaasssee???

 

I was chanting in my mind that unnie will give in to my aegyo since my usual bodyguards are like around 5 or 6 when im here in korea..and with those number im gonna have a hard time to escape those guys if ever...

 

from: lydia unnie

to: tokki

 

okay I'll only be requesting 2 if the mall you are going is shinsigae..arasso?

 

yes! as I pump my fist this is so great..well I got unnies point why she mentioned the mall's name since that mall is half owned by our family so less personal bodyguard wont hurt about this matter...

 

to: lydia unnie

from: tokki

 

yes..yes..yes.. eventhough im planning to go to lotte mall but its ok shinsigae will do w/ 2 peeps behind me..gomawo unnie your the best!

 

from: lydia unnie

to: tokki

 

no worries princess just be at home by 6 since your dad call me awhile ago and arrange a dinner for the 2 of you...

 

uh-oh so this might be it dad is planning to reveal the arrange marriage thingy...so I must work out this plan today..sorry dad but there will be no engagement going to happen..a tear fell down on my cheek but I need to be strong..from now on all I could depend is myself...

 

to: lydia unnie

from: tokki

 

ok...

 

I fix myself and got my bag and headed downstair i ride my car and as usual a black mercedez is following my rover once ive reach the mall and parked at the vip section i texted my bestfriend that im here already and were going to meet me at the coffee shop ground floor where we usually meet...

 

I received a txt from him saying he will be late for a couple of minutes not mentioning the reason so I decided to walk a little and try to check some latest trend here in korea.

 

as I walked in some famous botique I've tried hard to distance myself with my two bodyguards while looking on the chanel bag I side glance on where they are positioned and tried to sneak out but i failed since they saw me going out..shoot almost there I keep on walking on the second floor until I notice a scene that took my interest a group lof girls are screaming and chasing a tall guy with a reddish-blonde hair he looks like a model so I'm thinking why those girls are chasing after him.

 

watching it from where I am an idea hit me the guy is running towards the corridor where I was and it seems that the two bodyguards are now trying to ask for crowd control thru their radio because as far as I can see the number of girls chasing the guy keeps on multiplying like gremlins...oh yes this is getting exciting I shouted my two bodyguards to block those girls but they are out numbered obviously my bodyguards attention are now on those crazy girls and i tried to run as well and hide myself..

 

"this is it dara...way to go" I said to myself running the best I could to get out of their sight, I was able to hide in a small corner where I could fit in until I heard a footstep I try to peek and saw the guy earlier and out of a sudden I pull him where i was hiding...

 

"pabo dara-yah what are you doing" I mentally slapped myself I could feel his breathing on my neck since were just inches apart and just one wrong move we can be in an unwanted position you know what I mean...

 

I reached his neck with my left arm and place my right hand on his mouth..geez he's really tall so I tried to pull him a little but i sense he will retaliate and I need to ssh him..

 

"don't try to move..or else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter